Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm (79170 Views)

Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated / Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken / Marry Now; Don’t Make Mistakes Some Of Our Fathers Or Senior Brothers Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2021
manchinKY:
shey u know say if u get sister(s) men say them be hoe or ashawo kobo kobo too?

All of them na prostitutes.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Gee64: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2021
You may be having a different thought. Her story could be true. If it was used on her, that condom pack would have been in your bedroom and not the shower. Could be that that dude did the doggy in the toilet with his girlfriend.
So, rest your mind and concentrate on better things.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by SirLakes: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2021
op is a SIMPle man grin grin

I doubt the story sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Ubawhite(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2021
Seriously bro she is the one that used the condom.

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Tonnyray: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2021
Lee99:
I doubt this story is true undecided
The story is not true.
Any smart person will realize that gender wars are encouraged on nairaland so tons of fictitious stories to stoke this are created and pushed to FP to ensure the continuous traffic such usually generate.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by edunaragold(f): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Oga pls calm down ,woman plenty,a woman is a woman even I'd she be Mrs president ,or she is the first person to go to abroad ,did u know how many girls she has Bleep in Ukraine, pls leave that thing ,and are u guys married, until u marry her she be your gf,so take what anything u see,sometimes I pity navy personnel that are always leaving their wives away.bros marry her first .before I can give u good answer.

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by ksly24(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2021
Smh

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Carot: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2021
FuckDModz:
And bathroom sex dey sweet die.
i fúcked one girl inside her dad's bathroom

4 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by remitarich(f): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
If truly the guy came with his girlfriend why did she need to lie in the first place? And why would she allow a guy to bang his girlfriend in a house that’s not hers?

This is the first time I’m hearing this one ohh. vagina people no go kill us.
the lie didnt enter rather the lie exposed her foolish character...she fit bring man come her husband house.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:
Right now I don’t even know what to think anymore.

My girlfriend of 2 years just got back from Ukraine after her master’s degree program and since then, she’s been frequently coming to stay with me since I’ve been on land and working from my office.

Last week, I was billed to go to our Portharcourt office because our vessel berthed there. So immediately I got the mail, I decided to quickly dash home, pick a few things I’d be needing and then move. So it happened that the electric current in the neighborhood was relatively low and couldn’t pump water and my generator isn’t in good shape. So she made arrangements for a generating set to pump water( she told me over the phone).

When I got home, I decided to park outside the gate since I was moving almost immediately. On entering the gate, I saw her and a certain boy carrying the generator to return cos the tank was already filled (she said she called the guy to help with the gen. They know each other before she traveled out).

So I just greeted them casually and they put the gem in my car and went to return it. So I decided to have a quick bath before embarking on my journey. To my greatest surprise, I saw a used condom wrapper in the bathroom. At that point, my whole body system changed and I couldn’t even bathe again. I just wore my clothes, and waited for her to return with my car so I could move. Not long after, she came back and I just told her to call me and explain what’s in the bathroom then I zoomed off.
She claims she doesn’t know anything about the condom, then later told me it was the guy that came with his girlfriend.

I’ve not picked her calls since then cos I don’t even know what to think anymore.
Please I need advice guys. I’ve not been home since last week cos I’m so disappointed in her.
A part of me wants to forgive her, but I’m being skeptical.

Guys please advise me cos I can’t trust her anymore. I’m devastated right now. I can’t even work well.

Why would you even trust a woman in the first place.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by stayclearofme: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2021
This story might not be true, that looks like very old wrapper of Gold Circle.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Figger(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Na gold circle them even use, cheap condom, I can bet my left balls that it burst. She fit don get belle like this sef and will eventually transfer it to u.

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Curious345: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

My girlfriend of 2 years just got back from Ukraine after her master’s degree program and since then, she’s been frequently coming to stay with me since I’ve been on land and working from my office.

Last week, I was billed to go to our Portharcourt office because our vessel berthed there. So immediately I got the mail, I decided to quickly dash home, pick a few things I’d be needing and then move. So it happened that the electric current in the neighborhood was relatively low and couldn’t pump water and my generator isn’t in good shape. So she made arrangements for a generating set to pump water( she told me over the phone).

When I got home, I decided to park outside the gate since I was moving almost immediately. On entering the gate, I saw her and a certain boy carrying the generator to return cos the tank was already filled (she said she called the guy to help with the gen. They know each other before she traveled out).

So I just greeted them casually and they put the gem in my car and went to return it. So I decided to have a quick bath before embarking on my journey. To my greatest surprise, I saw a used condom wrapper in the bathroom. At that point, my whole body system changed and I couldn’t even bathe again. I just wore my clothes, and waited for her to return with my car so I could move. Not long after, she came back and I just told her to call me and explain what’s in the bathroom then I zoomed off.
She claims she doesn’t know anything about the condom, then later told me it was the guy that came with his girlfriend.

I’ve not picked her calls since then cos I don’t even know what to think anymore.
Please I need advice guys. I’ve not been home since last week cos I’m so disappointed in her.

Guys please advise me cos I can’t trust her anymore. I’m devastated right now. I can’t even work well.
they even had sex in the bathroom.. The room experience has been exhausted..
. They have been doing this for ages..

How come guys are so weak these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by einsteine(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2021
Oil worker wey dey go offshore suppose dey date only women with extremely low libido. E get why. Your girlfriend has bleeped in all the nooks and crannies of your very apartment.

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Mtcheeeeech na normal thing now all girls of this generation are prostitutes. This one is small marry her and see the full whore_.
Hahahhahahaha please please
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by sebeydiah(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
She be female ekuke walking in the street���God don catch am for u if u like continue na if u travel dem go dey use ur house do blue film�

2 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by EchoFather: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Aunty could be innocent but "NEVER TRUST A FARM TOOL"
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by MrHighSea: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
omoelesa:
Where is mosdii to give us his anthem?
lol
...useless...all of them

Pathetic
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Obyangel: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Brother, kindly accept my condolences, she's a h**, Snoopy doogy once said" you can do anything you like in this life, but never make a hoe housewife". One stole condoms from my wardrobe and I asked her what do she need it for, she was dumb. The other gender is strong but we can't do without them.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by BABANGBALI: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
What do you expect from a girl that just came back from Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by remitarich(f): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Lee99:
I doubt this story is true but in the event that it is, how stupid and blind can you be OP? Oh such a SIMPle man you are indeed, so the guy has the guts to bring his babe to your house and bleep her? Really? Your house na chalet? And your so called girlfriend was there? Like are you for real? Na why I say I doubt this story, but if true I can tell you that for the past week you've not been home they are doing sex marathon in your house, bedroom, parlor, kitchen, toilet, backyard, veranda anywhere you can think of. May the gods of the redpill deliver you. undecided
even door,window, wall and in the ceiling too

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by elbaraj2020(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Hope they paid you N1500 for short time cheesy
Lol.....
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by dododawa1: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2021
On nairaland,LIE Muhammad relative many, TRAFFIC story full this APP.

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by yusluvad(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2021
Very bad babe...
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Carot: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2021
anewchapter:
Were you not informed she is our girlfriend and not your girlfriend. grin grin grin girls ain't loyal even wives too.
i've lost count of number of people's wives i've slept with.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by dododawa1: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

lie Muhammad relative, continued.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2021
Face your work OP and leave all these girls alone. You dey worry yourself
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by lexy2014: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Lee99:
I doubt this story is true but in the event that it is, how stupid and blind can you be OP? Oh such a SIMPle man you are indeed, so the guy has the guts to bring his babe to your house and bleep her? Really? Your house na chalet? And your so called girlfriend was there? Like are you for real? Na why I say I doubt this story, but if true I can tell you that for the past week you've not been home they are doing sex marathon in your house, bedroom, parlor, kitchen, toilet, backyard, veranda anywhere you can think of. May the gods of the redpill deliver you. undecided

I believe that u just eager to insult or maybe u just learnt to use the word SIMP and so u feel u must be counted among those who have used the word. Cos I don't see how the names u called the op relates with the story he told
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Hallabee1(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Aje...

so what do i do....
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by danot1030: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Guy there's nothing much to think, forgive me for the name calling your girlfriend is a pure hole. Simply tell her to leave she doesn't deserve you.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nonexisting: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Your girlfriend is an olosho, it's as simple as that. To even bring man and fucck him in your house means na highway olosho she go do for Ukraine, not just masters. Continue the relationships and I promise you, na bastards she go born give you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.