Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm (79171 Views)

Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated / Help ! I’m Devastated And Heartbroken / Marry Now; Don’t Make Mistakes Some Of Our Fathers Or Senior Brothers Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by cjscon(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
She said she doesn't know anything about the condom,and later said said the guy came with his girlfriend,but according to the story we no see any girl coming out with them as they want to drop the gen,or maybe she is the girlfriend that came�... now I get her...�
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
AyeMoJuba:

See question o!
So even if he no satisfy her,the next best thing is to bring in another guy?...and inside they boyfriends bathroom?
Na wha o
But dem never born the woman that would try this with me sha and I'm certain she no go ever find her way into this world.

But they born you well to cheat when the time comes. He has not put any ring on the finger and so I rest my case.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by gaspology(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Mtcheeeeech na normal thing now all girls of this generation are prostitutes. This one is small marry her and see the full whore_.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Piptocoin: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:
Right now I don’t even know what to think anymore.

My girlfriend of 2 years just got back from Ukraine after her master’s degree program and since then, she’s been frequently coming to stay with me since I’ve been on land and working from my office.

Last week, I was billed to go to our Portharcourt office because our vessel berthed there. So immediately I got the mail, I decided to quickly dash home, pick a few things I’d be needing and then move. So it happened that the electric current in the neighborhood was relatively low and couldn’t pump water and my generator isn’t in good shape. So she made arrangements for a generating set to pump water( she told me over the phone).

When I got home, I decided to park outside the gate since I was moving almost immediately. On entering the gate, I saw her and a certain boy carrying the generator to return cos the tank was already filled (she said she called the guy to help with the gen. They know each other before she traveled out).

So I just greeted them casually and they put the gem in my car and went to return it. So I decided to have a quick bath before embarking on my journey. To my greatest surprise, I saw a used condom wrapper in the bathroom. At that point, my whole body system changed and I couldn’t even bathe again. I just wore my clothes, and waited for her to return with my car so I could move. Not long after, she came back and I just told her to call me and explain what’s in the bathroom then I zoomed off.
She claims she doesn’t know anything about the condom, then later told me it was the guy that came with his girlfriend.

I’ve not picked her calls since then cos I don’t even know what to think anymore.
Please I need advice guys. I’ve not been home since last week cos I’m so disappointed in her.
A part of me wants to forgive her, but I’m being skeptical.

Guys please advise me cos I can’t trust her anymore. I’m devastated right now. I can’t even work well.

wait....are you kidding me? what manner of lie is that....saying the guy came with his girlfriend..... wawu! forgive her but it is so obvious she isn't telling the truth is all I can say.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Blackdisciple(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ai mata zuman gindi ne ai
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Olam09(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

My girlfriend of 2 years just got back from Ukraine after her master’s degree program and since then, she’s been frequently coming to stay with me since I’ve been on land and working from my office.

Last week, I was billed to go to our Portharcourt office because our vessel berthed there. So immediately I got the mail, I decided to quickly dash home, pick a few things I’d be needing and then move. So it happened that the electric current in the neighborhood was relatively low and couldn’t pump water and my generator isn’t in good shape. So she made arrangements for a generating set to pump water( she told me over the phone).

When I got home, I decided to park outside the gate since I was moving almost immediately. On entering the gate, I saw her and a certain boy carrying the generator to return cos the tank was already filled (she said she called the guy to help with the gen. They know each other before she traveled out).

So I just greeted them casually and they put the gem in my car and went to return it. So I decided to have a quick bath before embarking on my journey. To my greatest surprise, I saw a used condom wrapper in the bathroom. At that point, my whole body system changed and I couldn’t even bathe again. I just wore my clothes, and waited for her to return with my car so I could move. Not long after, she came back and I just told her to call me and explain what’s in the bathroom then I zoomed off.
She claims she doesn’t know anything about the condom, then later told me it was the guy that came with his girlfriend.

I’ve not picked her calls since then cos I don’t even know what to think anymore.
Please I need advice guys. I’ve not been home since last week cos I’m so disappointed in her.

Guys please advise me cos I can’t trust her anymore. I’m devastated right now. I can’t even work well.

Bro if you don't gerrit forget abouritt. undecided
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by pansophist(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Only date people that are trustworthy. If you can't trust people, don't date them. By default, I don't trust people, and if I trust you and you fork up, I lose it forever. You feel worse because you trusted her, and my question is, did you verify if she was trustworthy before you started dating her? You don't expect the qualities of a lion from a sheep. Even worse when you are shocked that a sheep does not possess the qualities of a Lion.

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Musa2018(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Just try put her on the watch list...
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Maximus85(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Forgive her but end the relationship immediately.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by ramatintin(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
If you are still thinking of forgiving her then OYO is your name

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by donforeign: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

Bro this isn’t a SIMP or redpill issue. Things happen for real. I don’t even believe it’s happening to me too. But it’s life and shit happens.
you don't need any advice. Let her be go bro and focus on ur life... Cos d guy go Bleep am again
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Germi9: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
If you are running my brother run as fast as you can,don’t let her catch you,such women will eventually bring you down

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by qtguru(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
pansophist:
Only date people that are trustworthy. If you can't trust people, don't date them. By default, I don't trust people, and if I trust you and you fork up, I lose it forever. You feel worse because you trusted her, and my question is, did you verify if she was trustworthy before you started dating her? You don't expect the qualities of a lion from a sheep. Even worse when you are shocked that a sheep does not possess the qualities of a Lion.

Exactly I don't get men of today, someone cheated and you're feeling devasted have we gone so emotional these days ?
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Alex80s(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Free the girl on time ,if you are thinking of settling down with her
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by seyz91(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Confirm!
PUSSYHOE:
Mtcheeeeech na normal thing now all girls of this generation are prostitutes. This one is small marry her and see the full whore_.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by seyz91(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
cheesy
DroppingLiquid:
If truly the guy came with his girlfriend why did she need to lie in the first place? And why would she allow a guy to bang his girlfriend in a house that’s not hers?

This is the first time I’m hearing this one ohh. vagina people no go kill us.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

And what are your thoughts undecided

Could be a set up or she intentionally did it to end the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by pansophist(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
qtguru:

Exactly I don't get men of today, someone cheated and you're feeling devasted have we gone so emotional these days ?

Abi o

Shouldn't it be a reason to just leave her? People will always show you who they are, and you must believe them. Do not rationalize bad behaviors away. Probably if she apologizes and they have make-up sex, op will believe everything is fine, until of course, he fathered a bastard.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by gfelo(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
As Xmas don near u wan find reason to brkup ba
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Handsomebb: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

So sad, ethier you learn to leave with her behavior, or you find a better person. Most of these ladies nowadays will just give you heartache. Mhen leave her be, except you don't intend to marry her. Else yout children may have paternity issues, you know what i mean.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Naijaolosho2: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
delzbaba:
Never trust any woman, i learnt that a long time ago, u can luv em, but NEVER TRUST.

How can you love when you don't trust?
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by alexola20(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
@willywonda1,may the gods punish your dick if you eventually forgive that biatch.

Chase the bastard away and forever away.No go disgrace your MANHOOD o.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oga that girl is a cheat that is what she has been doing in Ukraine this is one red light you must obey and move on with your life not to regret later. If not you will later father another man's children how can the guy bring his girlfriend to another man's house and have sex when he don't have mental illness. Don't allow emotion role you. That girl no deserve you at all. This my gender self. I don't know what is wrong with most girls of nowadays.bros just move on.
WillyWonda1:

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by MediMedi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Cheap condom... Your girl has be straff
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Femeto: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
International Olsoho from Ukraine to Nigeria.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by LeHMaR(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why are we all acting naive here?... Most girls I've straffed had a serious boyfriend.. Even the latest one told me that if we are going to get into anything that it should be discreet, that she wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardise her new catch. And yes she called him new catch.. She even called him her big fish, that's he's financially comfortable and always on rig...
Make una dey drill offshore, person go dey drill una babe onshore, Carry money dey follow woman and that's what you get.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by idomytin(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
I laugh grin grin . now you have seem it all ,so what the Bleep you are waiting for with that bitch?? Please don't tell me you are simp?? embarassed embarassed
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Finest6: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
She's a liar. She permutated lies and told thr guy.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
if you have not put ring on her finger, don't break up with her. Someone will ask me, why? Well, it is because you have not shown interest in marrying her. If you know you have had sex with another woman before, marry her. If you have not, breakup.
Damnit mehn... This one is hard to judge

1 Like

Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by GetMeRight: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

A part of me wants to forgive her , but I’m being skeptical.

You are irritating.
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
It's the God of 1930 that exposed her,just thank your God that you have seen it all ,but you might still want to consider her then you need to forgive & forget ,I wish you the very best .
Re: I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm by Anny4me: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:

just let her go cos she still gonna keep cheating on u man. Since u are always not around

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.