Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,935 members, 7,803,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing (65747 Views)

Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus / North Cyprus: Part 2 / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2021
The area you choose to settle is the kind of fruit you will deliver …good soil loyal friends families love and influence in the next generation don’t be fooled by hype I love Greece beautiful skyline dazzling water views perfect location for movies or videos but I noticed it was quiet the town over spent for the Olympics so economy is just bouncing back.

The worlds unity can help provide needed economic stimulus to all nations so that brother you see came back with something his life, his experience and by Gods Grace renewed hope.. no place like home Nna but come with ideas on how to develop and improve life for all of us living here.

You’ll lose everything if you choose to take it by force
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by HRprof: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2021
Exposescammers:
Please how is north Cyprus is it as bad as that. My brother came back after 5 years with nothing to show for his struggle. He couldn’t buy a car at all. Naso e bad reach for there? Anyone with similar experience or something to say about that island

Your cousin is a good guy to have come back empty handed , I commend him for taking a bold decision, many Nigerians like him abroad are ashamed of coming back in Nigeria because their expectations of leaving Nigeria has failed them instead they prefer to go into crime to make it by force abroad and keep destroying Nigeria name. Travel abroad and mention you are from Nigeria you will ashamed to mention it the second time.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Sermwell(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2021
NobleAngell:
There's a hausa adage that says,"wani yayi rawa an tafa mashi, wani yayi rawa ya Sha duka". Literal meaning is, one danced and got lots of applauses, another danced and received the beating of his life.

Need I say more?
It is "Tapa" not "Tafa"
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by chosen4now: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2021
Thank God your brother came back alive.... I know someone who spent more than 15 years in Canada.... The young man came back not only empty handed but mentally imbalance..... The truth is that you came make it here...
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Biafraaa: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2021
Your cousin go Cyprus instead of to calm down Bomb, he is on FB they post Sure Aza available. Who want give person wey dey Cyprus aza work? undecided
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by mrikay: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2021
AngelicBeing:
A lizard in Nigeria cannot be a crocodile in Australia, Canada, North Cyprus, Central Cyprus, or anywhere on planet earth shocked

Wow... this got me thinking.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Nat404: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2021
North Cyprus? It's all over. cheesy
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Nat404: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2021
solasoulmusic:
The area you choose to settle is the kind of fruit you will deliver …good soil loyal friends families love and influence in the next generation don’t be fooled by hype I love Greece beautiful skyline dazzling water views perfect location for movies or videos but I noticed it was quiet the town over spent for the Olympics so economy is just bouncing back.

The worlds unity can help provide needed economic stimulus to all nations so that brother you see came back with something his life, his experience and by Gods Grace renewed hope.. no place like home Nna but come with ideas on how to develop and improve life for all of us living here.

You’ll lose everything if you choose to take it by force

Return to Nigeria and develop what? Forget about the country for it is already gone.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2021
Nat404:
Return to Nigeria and develop what? Forget about the country for it is already gone.

Maybe for you but never for me

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Bilabong(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Exposescammers:
Please how is north Cyprus is it as bad as that. My brother came back after 5 years with nothing to show for his struggle. He couldn’t buy a car at all. Naso e bad reach for there? Anyone with similar experience or something to say about that island

Please tell me he came back with an accent at least.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by KingGBsky(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2021
lyriclekidd:
Yahoo done hard like this, he probably made some money and spent it all there, thar Cyprus sef dy carry money go, especially those mgbekes for there. Anybody wey go north Cyprus na 2 work dem get, if na girl na ashawo, boy na yahoo. Minus the serious ones that actually went there to face school sha.

That’s the obvious. Anyone who goes to north Cyprus to work must be ready to do street if not oyo na your own.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Elidrisy20: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Na the country you want make him carry come?
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Newton85: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2021
nairaman66:

The NORTH, always avoid it anywhere! North America, north Cyprus, north Nigeria, north etc!

Flee away from north!
You mean who should avoid Canada and the US? We should also avoid Northern European countries like
Sweden.
Denmark.
Finland.
United Kingdom.
Ireland? You're such a genius.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Briller: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2021
I love it when people are honest to themselves and retrace their steps. He is back and can start afresh.

I have a relation who have spent over 30years in SA. The only time he managed to come back during his mum's funeral, he did with the help of the Nigerian High Commission in SA which assisted in buying his flight ticket. The only thing he came back with was two loaves of bread for his nephews and nieces upon arrival. SMH.

His hotel bills including feeding bills were sponsored by relatives throughout his stay period while around in Nigeria.

We've appealed for him to come back and start over but pride won't let him. At over 50, he is still not married. No investment there nor here, no meaningful source or livelihood.

Abi na by force to stay abroad?? Mtcheww.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Briller: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2021
I love it when people are honest to themselves and retrace their steps. He is back and can start afresh.

I have a relation who have spent over 30years in SA. The only time he managed to come back during his mum's funeral, he did with the help of the Nigerian High Commission in SA which assisted in buying his flight ticket. The only thing he came back with was two loaves of bread for his nephews and nieces upon arrival. SMH.

His hotel bills including feeding bills were sponsored by relatives throughout his stay period while around in Nigeria.

We've appealed for him to come back and start over but pride won't let him. At over 50, he is still not married. No investment there nor here, no meaningful source or livelihood. Just wasting his youthful days and growing older.

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Briller: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2021
I love it when people are honest to themselves and retrace their steps. I hope he is back for good and ready to start afresh.

We've appealed for him to come back and start over but pride won't let him. At over 50, he is still not married. No investment there nor here, no meaningful source or livelihood. Just wasting his youthful days and growing older.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Tunagee(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2021
angelfallz:
by the time them tax you finish for UK eh!

No mind dem, make dem dey shout UK. 40% of your income goes away on bills and tax in the UK.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Semaj77(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2021
nairaman66:

The NORTH, always avoid it anywhere! North America, north Cyprus, north Nigeria, north etc!

Flee away from north!

Abeg no count north America join am , why you think say people dey run go US and Canada
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by nairaman66(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2021
Newton85:
You mean who should avoid Canada and the US? We should also avoid Northern European countries like
Sweden.
Denmark.
Finland.
United Kingdom.
Ireland? You're such a genius.

Haha! These countries have peaked!
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by MartinsD12(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
mployer:
Be glad he came back alive.

You better go for Thanksgiving. grin

Exactly
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Fear not for he is alive, hale and healthy. There is hope for him.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Exposescammers:

Your title says cousin but here you say it’s your brother. Are they the same person or is this a mistake you made while fabricating a story?
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by deanoffaculty: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Exposescammers:
Just be careful of anything called NORTH........North Cyprus,NOTHern Nigeria, NORTH Korea, etc
grin grin grin
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by lukency(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Him no get picture.Post the picture for assessment.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by GuyFawkes: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
tope3x:
Oga,you dey speak too much grammar,Shay you get 24/7 electricity and good road in Nigeria? Yes or no ? Under developed country like Nigeria has no say over other countries,country wey all of Una dey die everyday cheesy

Oga which country are you?
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by theamazonguru(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Can you teach me how to be stingy

Maybe you could start by learning how to stop giving ladies bj.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by AngelicBeing: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Your title says cousin but here you say it’s your brother. Are they the same person or is this a mistake you made while fabricating a story?
Hahaha, so many stories of >> my cousin, my friends friend, my uncle's step son and all manner of Timhortons double double milk tea fabricated stories on nairaland.com shocked

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by alanto: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

Not in all cases.

North America covers the United States and Canada - some of the best places Nigerians dream to relocate to.
How e go know? Na wetin dem tell am for house be that.
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by SaintUlot: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
daddytime:
Place wey Borno State better pass?

Celebrate his coming back alive.

For the beard gangs...

You can now do it yourself at home or go to your barber with it for an asymmetric lined beard.

It is a beard shaping template to help you get the shape you desire without any stress.

#3k each..

Where is the picture of the product
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by Lukaku95: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
Biafraaa:
Your cousin go Cyprus instead of to calm down Bomb, he is on FB they post Sure Aza available. Who want give person wey dey Cyprus aza work? undecided
haha. Why them no dey give them aza ??
Re: My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing by HRprof: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Your cousin is also your brother which is also called " your cousin brother "
Nothing like fabricating stories.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kazakhstan Air Astana's Aircraft That Is Painted To Look Like A Snow Leopard / List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily / Little Girl Found Lost And Drifting At Sea By A Cruise Boat (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.