Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,834 members, 7,798,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician (9114 Views)

Who Else Got This Test Invitation By ORANGEGROUP? / Interview Invitation By Mandos Nigeria Limited / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Engrdan01: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
i got this mail this evening inviting me for an interview with tranos consulting for the post of maintenance technician.i would greatly appreciate it if anyone who have worked there before or have information about the company package can give me inside details regarding their welfare.

Dear Daniel ,

Good Afternoon.

You are invited to an interview at TRANOS for the position of Maintenance Technician. You would also be required to write a psychometric test for the 1st stage of the interview process.

Details of the interview are as follows.

Date: Monday, 13th of December 2021

Time: 10.00 am prompt.

Venue: 22A Guinness Road, Off Acme Road, Ogba-Lagos.

Please confirm your availability for the interview by responding to this mail. Also, come along with photocopies of your Credentials and Cv.

We look forward to meeting with you on Monday.

Thank you
Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by tosbobby(m): 2:51am On Dec 10, 2021
Tranos is a reputable company and international standard just like Mikano, Jmg etc. I know them because we used to supply them construction materials. Although I don't have information on their welfare packages.

I think your focus should be on how to pass the test first.

13 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by JavaScript9091: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
I think the company is legit. Even details of their email looks legit. Op concentrate on how to pass the test. Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by kerry57: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nice one bro. Good luck and the best in ur interview. God will make u come out on top at the end. It's not easy globally as we speak to secure new jobs cos of this whole COVID brouhaha but God will always see his own through.

4 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by God1000(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
I hope it's not a put up job, did you apply for it?

2 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by StubbornGENIUS: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Not a scam,I think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by timefarm(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Great

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Adeniranloye(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oga go for the test first before you start doing background check of the company on there employee welfare

Shey you no want make i take am. smiley

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by VOsimhen144(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
I don't think it's a scam but my advice for you when going for the interview is... Make sure you hide a very sharp cutlass in your pants. Just incase you notice any suspicious move in their office.

Skull miners aren't smiling this days, so protect yourself oo

9 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Kajaard: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Engrdan01:
i got this mail this evening inviting me for an interview with tranos consulting for the post of maintenance technician.i would greatly appreciate it if anyone who have worked there before or have information about the company package can give me inside details regarding their welfare.

And you even left your name on your post. Do you know you can be kicked out of the interview just for this post?

I wonder why a lot of you hardly think before posting.

You think the HR personnel or any staff of the organisation is not on nairaland and can easily see this post with your name Daniel on the invitation? Just daft.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Skillsnigeria: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hmm
Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Uglyaddy: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kajaard:

And you even left your name on your post. Do you know you can be kicked out of the interview just for this post?

You think the HR personnel or any staff of the organisation is not on nairaland and can easily see this post with your name Daniel on the invitation? Just daft.

Too many stupid people on NL.
His common sense did not tell him to remove the name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by englishmart(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
You don't appear serious.

2 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Powerexpert: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Uglyaddy:

grin grin grin grin

Na crime to ask question. He's even in a way making the company known as some will go on Google to find out about them.

When you no sabi Road ask question.

Although a simple Google and LinkedIn will be helpful for him.

He can check indeed/glassdoor as well.

We need to start a 9ja Company review page or give attention to the existing ones.

Prepare well and be optimistic.

Best wishes to Dani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by FX2BROWN: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Congrat! Focus on passing the interview. If possible, re-edit the post by removing your name

2 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by may320: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Engrdan01:
Tranos is a legit company in Ogba with some expatriates heading/working there.

Like others said, concentrate on scaling thru the stages of interview and passing very well first, you're not and can't be the only candidate invited for the interview, some with hands-on experience more than you and with links self.

When you get to the bridge of packages and welfare, you'll cross it.

Wish you success.

5 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Agwoden(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Exposing all the information on your post is wrong. If they don't call you after the interview, you will start blaming village people.
This shows that you can't be trusted with confidential correspondences.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by okonyia(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tranos is real. My wife was with them before as an accountant . Just prepare yourself

3 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Jodesky(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kajaard:

God bless you sir. This guy has started showing his fangs even before taking the entry test.

3 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by lwisee: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Engrdan01:

Legit company.

But you be mumu
You might not get this job Daniel

3 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by QuickStandard: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Laughs!!!

You never pass interview you dey find welfare package....
The question should be what value can you add to the company?
Some job seekers are just...... Let me reserve my comment.
Just pray the HR Manager is not here on Nairaland, else just kiss the position goodbye
Engrdan01:

3 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Thermodynamics(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
The company is close to Biswal limited.
Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by obyrich(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
It is legit.
Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by yomcity: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Engrdan01:

Mr Dan the tranos company is very genuine and legit but u have to b extra ordinarily be careful cause the Hr there are in mature so u know how to deal with them and for the test na pure chemisry if u don't knw I will advice u get ababio and study cause na serious test but their salary na another issue entirely anyways u can negotiate salary scale with them.....just seriously prepared ur mind and I wish u best of luck.......

3 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Adaobiii: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
If I were the hr,,I wouldn't give u this job considering your post

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by gassbee: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tranos is very real and legit

3 Likes

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by tradepunter: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by BravoEcho(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
OP it is a legit and reputable company, they share same building with Biswal telecommunication company, directly opposite Guiness factory.....wish all the best in your interview.

check my siggy and make some extra bucks for yuletide

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitation By Tranos Consulting For Post Of Maintenance Technician by Mko123(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
I was about to give a comment before noticing that the thread has being piled up with rubbish.
Mtcheww, they really made this thread a dumping ground

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salary Structure For Dpr Nigeria For Fresh Graduate And Where They Train Staff. / Total Nigeria Calling For Selection Test / What Are The Possibly Questions Asked In An Hotel Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.