Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

5 Powerful Tips On How To Drive Sales To Your Product & Service On Jiji App. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Powerful Tips On How To Drive Sales To Your Product & Service On Jiji App. (211 Views)

Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs / Olx Nigeria App Officially Merges With The Jiji App Today 1st July! / Anyone With OLX Or Jiji App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Powerful Tips On How To Drive Sales To Your Product & Service On Jiji App. by Ohelay(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Jiji is one of the most popular marketing platforms that helps business owners sell their product online in Nigeria.

Jiji can be very useful in selling your product and service online if you know how it runs.

Anything can be sold on Jiji. e.g. products, services, job hunting, job vacancy, real estate, e.t.c

If you're planning to use Jiji effectively, these are the necessary key points you need to pay attention to when selling on Jiji.

1. Use quality images:

It is always advisable to take a quality pictures of the products you're selling.

Don't download pictures from the internet and upload on the platform because it would jeopardize the authenticity of what you intend to sell.

It would also affect your product ranking on the platform.

The platform might even reject your product if they notice such a picture.

2. Use cashy products description that's SEO oriented:

Your product description must be attractive & look juicy to your intending buyers.

Make sure you list out all the features and benefits of your product and service in the description section.

2. Use the exact category that represents your product & service.

Jiji has segmented their platform based on the products categories.

Any products/services you're selling must fall into its category.

These would help the right customers see your product in the appropriate place when ever they search.

Because intending buyers mostly search for their preferred product on the search cursor & the site would rank each products base on its SEO accuracy and product description.

So, if your product & service is not properly listed, you might lose out on some quality buyers.

4. Use an active email and phone number:

Internet doesn't have a closing hour.

It runs automatically, so any contact information you put on the platform must always be accessible & reachable.

Customers might call to buy from you at anytime.

5. You might also want to subscribe for their paid package.

That's if you truly want to benefit hugely from the platform.

Their paid package gives your product & service the boost to reach a wider audience.

My name is Olamilekan Adeshina, I'm not in any way associated with Jiji.

I am just a loyal entity using the platform and I thought of sharing my experience with my people.

You can also try
- Kusnap, Payporte, Konga, Jumia, they also offer good services.

Good morning & happy Sunday.

My name is Olamilekan Adeshina, once again.

I show people the secret to making massive sales leveraging social media marketing.

MD/CEO, OHELAY TECHNOLOGY
BN: 3302325

We are the only expert you need to expand your marketing reach & your profit margin.

Our Service covers:
°Social media management & training|
°Website design |
°Graphics design & video editing|

www.ohelay.com

Till I show up for you again.

Live your best life.

Thank you.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Best Platform To Sell Items Online In Nigeria / I Need A Sure Loader / The Hardcore Truth No One Is Telling You About Affiliate Marketing ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.