Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) (48242 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Share Your Funniest Experience While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Explorers(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2021
Eyin Lantern, i broke like 4.

You need to wash/clean for brightness every weekend.

1st one, i got a warning. 2nd i got a warning with ear pull.

3rd one, i was asked to lie down on the centre table.

Broke the 4th/last in 1998, can't forget.

Ran away from home to Baba ile Keta to come help me beg.

But later got the logic, will sit on the floor and wash in a big bowl filled with water.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Explorers(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Those day when you commit crime/break stuffs(Plates, Cups, aquarium, louvers) before dad/mum return from work.

There's always this special people we return to for protection, they'll come beg for us.

But some parents can still be mean, in the midnight, you will just hear 'tap tap tap' on your body.

'Se o ti ji? o ro pe mo ti gba gbe ni?..O ya dide koo dobale si ori table yen.'

393 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by dollynnn(f): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2021
grin cheesy
I can't remember vividly how many but it
was more than 6 then
Na steady beating I dey collect then cheesy

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Ebubechuwku(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin

Wow! Gone are those days....

Maybe one or two, because we had plenty people living in the house then, and most time I don't go near stuff like that.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by ceereelee: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2021
I didn't break anyone. My mom's slap tastes bad. I don't want this scenario.....

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Kreamie(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2021
Broke one
Cracked one

Those days mehn..Eyin Atupa

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by MsFaith: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Uncountable

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by segzysexy(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2021
I broke 3 of it while cleaning back then

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by cayorday89(m): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Never broke any, I always respect the only egg I get to see everyday and carry it like my life depended on it. And best way if washing it is put your bowl on the floor and wash it inside it and also do the rinsing inside it, and straight to its position and don't forget to place it well in the right position as it was one of the early mistake I made at first.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2021
The cracked ones will be patched with paper.

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Explorers(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Nicepoker:
The cracked ones will be patched with paper.

Nylon tape grin

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by greenie77: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Countless! cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2021
A couple embarassed

Nearly paid with my soul embarassed

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Explorers(m): 10:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Houseofglam7:
A couple embarassed

Nearly paid with my soul embarassed

grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by proxitaly: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2021
I was the bane of this lamp glass back then. I cannot even remember how many i broke.
Once i finished washing it and joked "if i do it fiam like this it will brake" then fiam! the yeye globe slipped off my hand
I still don't want to remember the beating i got that day before i start feeling pain again grin grin grin
May I not have a son as stubborn as I was back then...

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
I didn't break any o, the fear of mum's beating is the beginning of "composure" cheesy cheesy

But I broke 1 flask, maale tell me the history of my life that day. It would have been better if she flogged me cry cry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by ahnie: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
I still have two lanterns in my house now as I type.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by greenie77: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
ahnie:
I still have two lanterns in my house now as I type.

Wow! the last time I touched one was over a decade ago! cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by FahBuLous: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Breaking this stuff was a hobby then grin grin ...

After uncountable beatings, I decided to be washing it on top of an old foam we weren't using again..

Oya make e come break on top foam make I know say my village people no kuku like me grin

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Explorers(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
FahBuLous:
Breaking this stuff was a hobby then grin grin ...

After uncountable beatings, I decided to be washing it on top of an old foam we weren't using again..

Oya make e come break on top foam make I know say my village people no kuku like me grin

grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
I can't remember how many but it was plenty

1 Like

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by FirmTR(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
E nor get how you won dey careful reach, one or two go still break, especially the one wey flame don heat well well.

31 Likes

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
Haaaa. Like three or two.

1 Like

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Albara(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Can't remember how many but I know I broke some grin grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Timekeeper: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Can't remember how many I broke but I sha broken some gringringrin

Sometime I go to bed without food as punishment... Sometimes grandma go wake us up for midnight for premium beating cry cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Yemlizzy(f): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
I broke plenty o grin

I chop beating too, my mom is an iron woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by McStoic(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
Explorers:
Eyin Lantern, i broke like 4.

You need to wash/clean for brightness every weekend.

1st one, i got a warning. 2nd i got a warning with ear pull.

3rd one, i was asked to lie down on the centre table.

Broke the 4th/last in 1998, can't forget.

Ran away from home to Baba ile Keta to come help me beg.

But later got the logic, will sit on the floor and wash in a big bowl fill with water.

I cann't relate. I am a last born and didn't do much chorea then
Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Elitefosa: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kreamie:
Broke one
Cracked one

Those days mehn..

you must be a legend then...
Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Elitefosa: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yemlizzy:
I broke plenty o grin

I chop beating too, my mom is an iron woman.

The master of them all
Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by iamyemiakins(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Indomie generation trying to relate

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) by Royruky(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
Explorers:
Those day when you commit crime/break stuffs(Plates, Cups, aquarium, louvers) before dad/mum return from work.

There's always this special people we return to for protection, they'll come beg for us.

But some parents can still be mean, in the midnight, you will just hear 'tap tap tap' on your body.

'Se o ti ji? o ro pe mo ti gba gbe ni?..O ya dide koo dobale si ori table yen.'

My wife does this even after I have pleaded with her to forgive the child.

She will wait till when I am not around and dish out the punishment.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child / My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.