Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How I Have Been Making N60,000 Monthly With Just N16,500 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Have Been Making N60,000 Monthly With Just N16,500 (612 Views)

I've Been Making Small But Regular US Dollar Pay From This Global Survey Site! / It's Easy Making Over 56k Monthly With A Capital Of N16,500 / Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Have Been Making N60,000 Monthly With Just N16,500 by Mofojex: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
I will make this simple and short. Over the years, people have been Mining Bitcoin for profit. Alot have joined different Mining pool and collectively Mined Bitcoin and share profit. Today I bring to you one of the best Mining Platform where u can invest as little as N16,500 and join others to Mine Bitcoin daily and earn over 60k monthly with just your N16,500 investment. Even if you don't know anything about Bitcoin, don't worry, because we have a WhatsApp group for all our investors where we discuss, share ideas, learn and help each other through all the process. All u need to do is have your Minimum investment amount on ground and join the group, the rest will be taken care of. The mining system is automatic. You don't need to do anything. Once u invest, u only sit down and watch your profit grow and u can withdraw anytime u want.
Please note that i won't come and post what is not working here for people becos i won't gain anything misleading others. I have been doing it for a while and I have withdraw my profit several times. I will drop screenshot of my last withdrawal for everyone to see. I'm not collecting money to teach or give out more information about it. Every information is completely free cos I'm already making money with this. So nobody shud come and start screaming scam on my thread if you don't have strong evidence to counter me.
If you wish to invest and start making cool cash this last month of the year, simply click on my WhatsApp link below so u can be added to our WhatsApp group

http://.us/w/?c=aa331e

2 Likes

Re: How I Have Been Making N60,000 Monthly With Just N16,500 by lbrichman2: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mofojex:
I will make this simple and short. Over the years, people have been Mining Bitcoin for profit. Alot have joined different Mining pool and collectively Mined Bitcoin and share profit. Today I bring to you one of the best Mining Platform where u can invest as little as N16,500 and join others to Mine Bitcoin daily and earn over 60k monthly with just your N16,500 investment. Even if you don't know anything about Bitcoin, don't worry, because we have a WhatsApp group for all our investors where we discuss, share ideas, learn and help each other through all the process. All u need to do is have your Minimum investment amount on ground and join the group, the rest will be taken care of. The mining system is automatic. You don't need to do anything. Once u invest, u only sit down and watch your profit grow and u can withdraw anytime u want.
Please note that i won't come and post what is not working here for people becos i won't gain anything misleading others. I have been doing it for a while and I have withdraw my profit several times. I will drop screenshot of my last withdrawal for everyone to see. I'm not collecting money to teach or give out more information about it. Every information is completely free cos I'm already making money with this. So nobody shud come and start screaming scam on my thread if you don't have strong evidence to counter me.
If you wish to invest and start making cool cash this last month of the year, simply click on my WhatsApp link below so u can be added to our WhatsApp group

Stanchem029
This scammer is back

1 Like

Re: How I Have Been Making N60,000 Monthly With Just N16,500 by Femolacaster(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mofojex:

Oloriburuku scammer, you'll never die well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Coins Should I Buy? / Remitano Not Opening And I Have 1.7m Inside / A Friend Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.