Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja (28986 Views)

Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Soldier Fighting A Traffic Policeman Who Deflated His Car Tyre For Parking Wrong / Gunmen Kill Badarawa Shinkafi Villagers In Zamfara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by TheOmoney(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
OH......MY 9ja

Police brutality in a public place....pls the person above me shoul remind this ACP how much is David Adeleke's new whip!

Chaii
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by bestower: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
One day you too will mistakenly park your car beside davido 200million naira car,and you will receive the same punishment..mumu police officer...spits on your car...

1 Like

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
itsme01:
We know the doctor won't say everything that transpired

So that he won't die. Or do you think he's blackmailing the police officer?
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by aryzgreat: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Aboki vs Aboki

Nothing concerns me, The Dr na boko haram doctor

The atrocity men in uniform commit in SE get applauded and victims tagged IPOB
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by lightwind(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nawaooo
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
The way Police support each other when one is doing bad frightens me. Not one of them will dear say Oga or my colleague shun this guy. They will even join to intimidate even when they know they are wrong.

Shame.

3 Likes

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Akerele44(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Always Remember that POLICE is your FRIEND grin

2 Likes

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Twoclans(f): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
The parking space in front of suleja mart is enough to take as many cars as possible.This was just so unnecessary .

A three million naira car grin anyway its Suleja.The kind of things that spins their heads makes me laugh at times.

1 Like

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Danjikanbauchi: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
This is sensational, this is not the true story.

I don't believe this.
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by seniorgozman(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
metalgear11:
Sadly, a day is coming when citizens are going to start fighting back against these hoodlums in uniform.

3million naira Benz? What old model is the car sef?
I am still wondering how 3m Benz will look like
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Amadi84: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Wahala!
3M Benz na very old model tuketuke.
How come a police officer of that level no get manners?
*Make the Dr. take am up
*Emir of Zazzau, help your small Dr.

1 Like

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Caboceer: 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
DesChyko:
Is this why people join the force? cry

Sadly that's indeed the reason the vast majority of Nigerians sign up for the paramilitary/military agencies.

1 Like

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
itsme01:
He has stated his own..

It's not his responsibility to speak for the ASP..

3 Likes

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Ogbanga0913: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
The useless police ACP is afraid of Emir,but he said the Dr is nobody and He can do anything he like...
While,this is an interesting matter I will like to hear the end .
Opportunist ACP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Twoclans(f): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
This is sensational, this is not the true story.

I don't believe this.

It's very believable, sometimes when I am in Suleja I shop at that mart and like seriously some of their customers have serious attitude problems.This is a mart that is not as big as some small super markets in some villages but because Suleja is so backwards despite its proximity to the FCT the mart shacks them.

Sometimes when I enter the mart to buy things and they start all those funny attitude I just shake my head and laugh.
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by jayice(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na d reason y our doctors dey jakpa...we only respect guns money and power in dis country
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
itsme01:
if you say this nonsense in support of that power crazy ACP, may your loved ones suffer a worse fate

5 Likes

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by linearity: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
dawnomike:
He does not value a human life all because of a car of 3million naira... angry

Any Mercedes Benz vehicle that cost N3m is nothing to write home about and of little value that just about $5k.

I will take a Toyota of N3m any day, any time to that run-down Mercedes No-Benz.

1 Like

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by foreshore(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
ahmedkoded95:
Assistant Police Commissioner In Niger State Assaults, Detains Medical Doctor For Daring To Park 'Cheap' Vehicle Near His ‘N3million’ Car

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/09/assistant-police-commissioner-niger-state-assaults-detains-medical-doctor-daring-park

That's what they have turned the country into. Zoo country
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Valuc: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Make Dem no go kill the Doctor over night o... Na murderer Dem be
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by SpaceAngel: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
This has brought tears to my eyes. Assault someone due to ₦3m car.? Looking at the amount, that's supposed to be an old Benz too.
He didn't even do anything to him, just that his car seems cheaper than his.

Thank God he didn't dent the Benz else he would have shot him dead.
If this kind of person were to be in high position wonder what'll happen. I also pity the people working under him.

They'll be seeing hell all the time from his majesty.

I also may not rule out the fact that he might have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs

1 Like

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by stasius: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Shiithole!

Messed up country!
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Fr33born(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
itsme01:

Boom! They have arrived.
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by franchasng: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
Just 3million car? Poverty is a bastard cry

Honestly without looting, Nigerian civil servants are all paupers undecided

1 Like

Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by franchasng: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
jayice:
Na d reason y our doctors dey jakpa...we only respect guns money and power in dis country
cry cry
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by thatigboman1: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
dawnomike:
He does not value a human life all because of a car of 3million naira... angry
3 million naira car. That's cheap car too naa. Thought it was a 30 million naira car.
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
.....3 million naira Benz is also an old car.Idiot.
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Carlylepneuma: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Police � dem no go learn...
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by otokx(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
3 million naira Benz is a very large sum for a public servant in Nigeria.
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by iyke2frankeze: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
An IPOB terrorist blackmailing a very professional Nigerian Police Officer.
Re: ACP Badarawa Assaults, Detains Umar Nurudeen For Parking Near His Car In Suleja by Benwems(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
mariovito:
grin b
make doctors for that state withdraw their services from any damn police man make we see who go blink first.

Let police prisoners and tell them to hunt police as a means of bail. Let’s see who would blink first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi / Mother Of Three Dies Mysteriously In Ondo State. Photo / 2 Men Sell Two Human Hearts For N10,000 In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.