Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) (43253 Views)

This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / NECO Releases SSCE Results, 878,925 Get Credits In English And Mathematics / Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Shortlists Names For 71RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) by ajumma(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2021
xpool:

Really, the age restriction on this forum should be raised high

kaji dan kwaya
Re: What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) by aderemielijah(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Nah, you're wrong. That's cricket and it's called ÌRÈ in Yoruba

Oh ... Cricket is bigger!
Re: What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) by aderemielijah(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Nah, you're wrong. That's cricket and it's called ÌRÈ in Yoruba

You cannot meet cricket for free like that in broad daylight.
Re: What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) by Realhommie(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
ReoCoker:
Area!!!

Na Abaka we know am to be....

Adadàmu na one of he relative. smiley
Area grin grin grin grin

I remember how we dey take catch adadamu. We go use that strong broom rob plantain peel, you know say plantain peel get sticky substance. Then carefully use am touch the feather, less than 0 seconds e don magnet am.

Abaka na hand we dey use, you need to be very quick because the thing sef smart.

Childhood was fun mehn.
Re: What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) by Rursh(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
bahdpersona:
where in ondo
Akoko person spotted
Re: What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) by Rursh(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
joeking2222:

Smiles........i knw AFIN very well bro, i do visit there back wen i was staying in OKEAGBE, i once schooled in AJOWA HIGH SCHOOL!!!
Am from Ikare. We call it Elete
Re: What Are The English And Local Names For This? (Picture) by joeking2222: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rursh:
Am from Ikare. We call it Elete
Cool to hear dat bro. Ikare na d real commercial centre of all the AKOKOS. Which part of ikare is urs? Coz i still remember dat mini city very well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / My 1st Semester Result / See This Examination Questions In Indian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.