Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power (56824 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by NewsAgent101: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Some official of Power Holding Company of Nigeria, recently tried to disconnect power in a local community but they were met with fierce resistance from dogs

A resident in the community who spotted them as they arrived came out of his house with two dogs to prevent the officials from doing their job

In a video that has gone viral, the young man could be seen holding the dogs as the scared PHCN staff were backing off slowly

One of the dog eventually broke loose and chased them away as the dog owner moved closer with the second one to scare off the men who did not run

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oh_ittvhIY

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Foreverdope: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
E no pass my warri brothers, we no de carry last ..

Area!

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Baawaa(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
They should wait and let those dogs teach them lesson.I get rest of mind since the day they installed my prepaid meter

217 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Adeling(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Only in Nigeria will someone be paying for what they don't consume. The guy could not even hold the dog as the dog sef dey vex for phcn

324 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Kriss216: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Adeling:
Only in Nigeria will someone be paying for what they don't consume
Ike gwuru, my brother.

I dey wait for dem this month. Me and dem go see shege.

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Myzubby(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
lol . They wan cut light

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Jidemoo: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
I laugh in Swahili....vuum better pass statement

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Bahamas95(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
I don't even know who is better between policemen and BEDC officials. Some came to our compound last month to disconnect our light. We have never defaulted even with the epileptic power supply. A neighbour that was supposed to pay the bill forgot and the guys came that afternoon. We pleaded with them that they shouldn't disconnect it that we would go and pay that very day and even showed them the money but the idiots still insisted on disconnecting it. What even provoked me was when one of them said "Na my work I dey do o".........That statement vex me eh, I asked him one question. " Bros if na your mama dey stay this compound you go disconnect her light because you dey do your work?" The idiot couldn't answer, he was just beating around the bush. We stopped begging them and asked them to do their worst and walked out on them. They didn't disconnect it again and left with their ladder.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by inoki247: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
lol lata dem go dey follow people blame Buhari aw dem take dey different from him..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by affable4(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Estimated billing is the worst crime ever in the history of power.

This guys be billing me 45k for a flat per month. After installing prepaid, I was gladly paying outstanding bills with rest of mind.

I use just 9k per month on prepaid, but will gladly recharge 30k for them because of my outstanding.

Fraudsters.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Omniman(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Sonnobax15(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin
Area!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile,na who get back up for police station go fit get this kind mind ginger to do this kind thing......

As for me and my soul,na from distance we take dey shout am lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Afobaje001: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
What’s the essence of cutting the line when the lines are not even in use due to lack of electricity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by younglleo: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by davidodiba(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
We are celebrating 76 hour uninterrupted power supply here in Lafia, NASARAWA state. Wooooow....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by driand(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by jamaicabakare(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
That dog on the loose praying he catches the legs of one of the disco workers grin grin grin

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by olatade(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
With this I think I don dey fall in love for dog o, maybe I should also get one soon

3 Likes

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Blastedholligan: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Very good. Sometimes these guys need to be dealt with.

Make I dey watch in 3D with my original Oraimo Earbuds abeg

5 Likes

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by sammyije(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Light my kpoli

1 Like

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Sonnobax15(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Baawaa:
They should wait and let those dogs teach them lesson.I get rest of mind since the day they installed my prepaid meter
undecided. We don fill forms tire prior to the collection of the prepaid meter undecided. Even this BEDC knows if every household should have this prepaid meter,many of those their road side employees go hungry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by sheddyboy01(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Amazing, it's time to own a dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Grandmeister(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
And one of the dogs na Roth sef lol.

8 Likes

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by flexyrule(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Namdeenero(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lol.. Happened in Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Treasure17(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
The fear of dogs is the beginning of wisdom. grin

8 Likes

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by LINTUNE(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
its the background song for me.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Vinnie2000(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Between NEPA and POLICE, Who useless Pass? sad undecided

Hit likes for NEPA, Shares for Police!

Let's know the Winner! smiley

45 Likes 52 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / Five Reasons You Should Own A Nigerian Local Dog ''ekuke'' Over Foreign Breeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.