Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power (56806 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by freshkpomo(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
With this I think I don dey fall in love for dog o, maybe I should also get one soon
you need am o boss. Dogs are loyal too. My GSD not say everything dull me, I will be adding a Caucasian shephard and a Boer Bull to my stock next Year.

That moment when person knock gate, the next reply him go get Na whuuuuuu whoooo grin
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2021
freshkpomo:

you need am o boss. Dogs are loyal too. My GSD not say everything dull me, I will be adding a Caucasian shephard and a Boer Bull to my stock next Year.

That moment when person knock gate, the next reply him go get Na whuuuuuu whoooo grin

But Dogs are not allowed in the house where we pray according to my religion embarassed
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by freshkpomo(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

But Dogs are not allowed in the house where we pray according to my religion embarassed

Your deity forbids it?
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by todugo(m): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Blastedholligan:
Very good. Sometimes these guys need to be dealt with.

Make I dey watch in 3D with my original Oraimo Earbuds abeg
After 1year if well used it will start having issue grin grin
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by femi4: 7:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Landmack:

Shut up

Una dey carry last Abeg...common utility bill, ur pple cannot pay,ur pple can’t pay for electricity and still use dogs to scare phcn officials who are on the job...you’re here hailing disobedience and irresponsibility

Nonsense
The irresponsible people are phcn officials urging people to pay for what they didn't use
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by nikz(f): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Baawaa:
They should wait and let those dogs teach them lesson.I get rest of mind since the day they installed my prepaid meter

Na small rest. For 4yrs now I can travel and come back without fear of disconnection. Prepaid is da best
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by AlphaStyles(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Na so one come our compound wan cut light even when our bill never smell to expire
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by wizkidblogger(f): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2021
This is not nice and I think Police should be involved in cases like this.
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by gudugudumeje: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2021
WHAT DO THEY USE IN THE NORTH TO SCARE THEM WHERE THEY DO HARDLY PAY FOR ELECTRICITY.... Gbosa !
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Ishilove: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2021
That's a Rott that broke free. They are lucky he didn't maul anyone
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by davidodiba(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
DollarBuddy:

I bet you are not right... Which part of Lafia?

Are you kidding me? Because the last time I checked, even Ombi1, poly area never get 48 hours uninterrupted power supply oh grin angry grin grin

They just made live the Akurba power station...
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by alisha72p: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
okay
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by DollarBuddy: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
davidodiba:

They just made live the Akurba power station...

Wow! Happy to know... Here comes development is to Lafia... I'm so glad grin grin
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by davidodiba(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Wow! Happy to know... Here comes development is to Lafia... I'm so glad grin grin

I tell you grin
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Adeling:
Only in Nigeria will someone be paying for what they don't consume. The guy could not even hold the dog as the dog sef dey vex for phcn
them no see light take store their food for fridge grin cheesy
Re: Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power by meobizy(f): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
They won’t pay for electricity yet won’t allow the officials do their work. Lol. Naija. It reminds me of some of my neighbours who watch NEPA cut their line only to call local electricians to reconnect the thing. Hide and seek every two weeks and no party tires.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Five Reasons You Should Own A Nigerian Local Dog ''ekuke'' Over Foreign Breeds / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.