Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* (1126 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
What's your take on this?
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
You're a _______ man
A . stupid
B .foolish
C . senseless
Op pick one angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Differentiate:
You're a _______ man
A . stupid
B .foolish
C . senseless
Op pick one angry
Someone that doesn't have a career or reasonable net worth is dishing out opinions. Bro! Go find work

9 Likes

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Negroid001:
Someone that doesn't have a career or reasonable net worth is dishing out opinions. Bro! Go find work
Just pick one bro cause I know one out those shit I mentioned is for you angry

2 Likes

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Negroid001:
Oga shut up and choose one

1 Like

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by uthlaw: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Negroid001:
don't pick anyone because those words are better than you!

4 Likes

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Differentiate:

Just pick one bro cause I know one out those shit I mentioned is for you angry
I go treat your fuckup.
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Powersurge: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2021
This OP is a woman.

You don't know the liberating power of red pill philosophy until you live in it.

Meanwhile, I have discovered that people who have not come across major sociology materials b4 they come across red pill tends to abuse it. When you combine red pill philosophy with information from materials like 48 Laws of Power, Art of War etc, you will learn both the act of control and manipulation.

I am still learning. Redpill is what men everywhere needs. There too many sissies out there. You wouldn't know until an average girl opens her inbox to u. U will be amazed. I hv seen a man in his 50s kneeling down to beg a girl of 22. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Afrobasic(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Powersurge:
This OP is a woman.

You don't know the liberating power of red pill philosophy until you live in it.

Meanwhile, I have discovered that people who have not come across major sociology materials b4 they come across red pill tends to abuse it. When you combine red pill philosophy with information from materials like 48 Laws of Power, Art of War etc, you will learn both the act of control and manipulation.

I am still learning. Redpill is what men everywhere needs. There too many sissies out there. You wouldn't know until an average girl opens her inbox to u. U will be amazed. I hv seen a man in his 50s kneeling down to beg a girl of 22. undecided

Excellent contribution.

Every man needs to take the redpill. As males, we should stop seeing/treating these females (98% of which fit the dictionary definition of a liability) as queens/celebrities.

I for one am happy about the future of masculinity, there seems to be a great redpill awakinging in various phallocentric spaces (all over the globe). It might take some time to become fully mainstream, but when it does, women would be forced to contribute meaningfully both to relationships and society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Negroid001:
I go treat your fuckup.
If you like heal it that's your problem all I know is you're very very stupid angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Pumpumking: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Negroid001:

angry
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Pumpumking: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Negroid001:

see yor headlike engine oil. are u not a man? Redpil is a great guy & all men soppot the brother...and brother please go n find plate to wash if u bored!!(no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by cedarcedar: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wonderful book, all men need it.. You can download it for free at marrymenow .com.ng or @marrymwnow .com.ng Instagram or you can buy it on amazon
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by DroppingLiquid: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
lol
Negroid001:
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pumpumking:

see yor headlike engine oil. are u not a man? Redpil is a great guy & all men soppot the brother...and brother please go n find plate to wash if u bored!!(no oofenese) angry
What I'm saying is our people should start dating quality women.
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Bennysam: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Differentiate:
You're a _______ man
A . stupid
B .foolish
C . senseless
Op pick one angry
He is all of them above

1 Like

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bennysam:

He is all of them above
Okay.
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by pansophist(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
If you don't take redpill seriously as a man, your own don finish. You think life is for the weak? And by redpill, I'm referring to the whole doctrine of it, not just the discourse of women it's far far far more than that.

Yes, there may be people that drank the wrong version of it, just like every ideologies, it would have its own demagogues. But at the very core of it, redpill is life itself, and women too should be awakened, not just men.

Hating is easy, thinking is difficult. Now an open question to haters of redpill, can you point out one single, just one single thing (can be more if you have) about redpill that is not true? I wait cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Negroid001:
I go treat your fuckup.
STFU and pick one option. You bomboclat

1 Like

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
pansophist:
If you don't take redpill seriously as a man, your own don finish. You think life is for the weak? And by redpill, I'm referring to the whole doctrine of it, not just the discourse of women it's far far far more than that.

Yes, there may be people that drank the wrong version of it, just like every ideologies, it would have its own demagogues. But at the very core of it, redpill is life itself, and women too should be awakened, not just men.

Hating is easy, thinking is difficult. Now an open question to haters of redpill, can you point out one single, just one single thing (can be more if you have) about redpill that is not true? I wait cool
I no hate redpill. In fact i dey use am. It's not for everyone, people who have nothing to offer are gonna fail woefully in it.
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Freelane33(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Your father is worthless , if he’s not worthless , he won’t give birth to a slow poke and low life son like you . It’s in your generation genes to be foolish . If you know the actual meaning of redpill you won’t be saying the trash you’re saying . May God help you before it’s too late . Don’t quote me if you don’t want to die prematurely

2 Likes

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

STFU and pick one option. You bomboclat
Nairaland warrior.
Local dog dey bark.

Make i catch you one on one.
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Freelane33:
Your father is worthless , if he’s not worthless , he won’t give birth to a slow poke and low life son like you . It’s in your generation genes to be foolish . If you know the actual meaning of redpill you won’t be saying the trash you’re saying . May God help you before it’s too late . Don’t quote me if you don’t want to die prematurely
So much for the redpill. You're a prime example of misled, lonely and bitter people it breeds.

Na person wey no get respect for im papa, go insult another person papa.
E no fit work against me.
No project your uselessness onto me.
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Palazee(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Looks like one of our brothers have been caged by the power of pūssy

Smh

1 Like

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Negroid001:
Nairaland warrior.
Local dog dey bark.

Make i catch you one on one.
Shey i send ur papa
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Palazee:
Looks like one of our brothers have been caged by the power of pūssy

Smh
This one dey try push im insecurities to me.
Aje! All of una dey learn work.
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Redpill or no redpill.
If i catch your woman. I go Bleep am.
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
pansophist:

I
In fact i posted something on the redpill thread recently about an affair i just recently quenched. The woman's husband has so many similarities to the people claiming redpill here.

We sabi the pros and cons. We no just dey cast everything.
Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Negroid001(m): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Powersurge:
This OP is a woman.

If you truly read 48 laws of power. You'll never discuss it in public.

Just like people that read the bible and are still Christians.

1 Like

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
pansophist:

if they bad mouth the red pill i completely understand them because it was very difficult unplugging from the matrix and Initially fought,trying to rationalize things like they ain't true lol majority can't handle the truth and as for me I don't try to save anyone.
Survival of the fittest.

2 Likes

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by Palazee(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Negroid001:
This one dey try push im insecurities to me.
Aje! All of una dey learn work.
Opening a thread to bash redpillers

And call them broke

Is one of most jobless thing in this world

2 Likes

Re: Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* by solidmyk(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Negroid001:
Redpill or no redpill.
If i catch your woman. I go Bleep am.
Why you sounding like our realest OG undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Mistakes That Instantly Kill Relationships / This Is The Only Sad Prove That Women Hate Nice Guys / Is It Jealosy Or Love (pls It Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.