Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Can't Get Over Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Get Over Her (3044 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can't Get Over Her by blesskewe(f): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
She don serve u breakfast, just move on

No time
Delete all pictures, block her on social media and all
No day shame men

Re: Can't Get Over Her by qtguru(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yemlizzy:

It is well, I really dislike emotional issues or heartache. So it won’t be so easy to move on plus 4 years isn’t 6 months too.
it's understandable as a lady but as a man, he is supposed to know when to move on.
Re: Can't Get Over Her by oilmane(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
[quote author=olufunmi01 post=108386671]I and my babe had issue for the past 5 months, each time I try beg her, she would just tell me free me..... this is the lady I have been faithful to for the past four years. I left Lagos for her, left my church for her, I cancelled my international graduate admission in University of Michigan USA. I have been begging her. She doesn't want to have anything to do with me no more. Now, people think I'm going crazy. Please help me. I think of her and time spent together

Eyaaa, doh, hope your family know say u don finish sha?
Re: Can't Get Over Her by SenecaTheYonger: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
Excel70:
lmfao... He is a troll. Check one of his thread ,he is on a 40k job claiming university of michigan

He’s probably not joking. He also mentioned having problem with his girl In that thread meaning this problem has been on for a while.

Also, he only got an admission not a visa. He might not have even succeeded in getting a visa, but he will never know because of he didn’t try grin grin
Re: Can't Get Over Her by placeofallure(f): 6:08am On Dec 11, 2021
olufunmi01:
I and my babe had issue for the past 5 months, each time I try beg her, she would just tell me free me..... this is the lady I have been faithful to for the past four years. I left Lagos for her, left my church for her, I cancelled my international graduate admission in University of Michigan USA. I have been begging her. She doesn't want to have anything to do with me no more. Now, people think I'm going crazy. Please help me. I think of her and time spent together

This is part 1 of the story I suppose. Where's part 2? I don't know what you did that's making you to beg her. You have to come out on what you did to her that's making you beg. Then, I'll know what to say to you.
Re: Can't Get Over Her by SeunWedsLinda(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
olufunmi01:
I and my babe had issue for the past 5 months, each time I try beg her, she would just tell me free me..... this is the lady I have been faithful to for the past four years. I left Lagos for her, left my church for her, I cancelled my international graduate admission in University of Michigan USA. I have been begging her. She doesn't want to have anything to do with me no more. Now, people think I'm going crazy. Please help me. I think of her and time spent together
you never Bleep better pussy na why you dey miss your ex. Bleep like 2-3 different pussies. U go dey alright grin.

But on a side, always have it in mind that she lost you and not the other way round. Just like some real niggas that commented above me,delete her number, erase her pictures or pictures of you both from your phone if any. If you can't deal with the persistent urge to search her up on Facebook to know how she's fairing, delete your Facebook account too.

PS. These tips helped me when I was going through a break up wink.
Now she's back and messaging me about how she misses me and how her new bf isn't all that she thought he was grin. I've moved on. even shown her my new babe but she still wants to identify with me like a friends with benefit kinda stuff. I'm cool with it tho cool

Re: Can't Get Over Her by benqo01(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Guy why re u this weak? Ah u fucking up big time.......move forward ignore her nd let her be

Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
SeunWedsLinda:
you never Bleep better pussy na why you dey miss your ex. Bleep like 2-3 different pussies. U go dey alright grin.

But on a side, always have it in mind that she lost you and not the other way round. Just like some real niggas that commented above me,delete her number, erase her pictures or pictures of you both from your phone if any. If you can't deal with the persistent urge to search her up on Facebook to know how she's fairing, delete your Facebook account too.

PS. These tips helped me when I was going through a break up wink.
Now she's back and messaging me about how she misses me and how her new bf isn't all that she thought he was grin. I've moved on. even shown her my new babe but she still wants to identify with me like a friends with benefit kinda stuff. I'm cool with it tho cool
Thanks I appreciate it
Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
benqo01:
Guy why re u this weak? Ah u fucking up big time.......move forward ignore her nd let her be
Honestly, it weakened me because I have been totally faithful and committed
Re: Can't Get Over Her by Freelane33(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
OP GOD WILL PUNISH U . Say amen �. You are a worthless man . It could be better if your parent had aborted your pregnancy back then . As for me I don’t have any advise for you but if you don’t desist from that act of yours . You may die prematurely.
I don’t know why Una no Dey get sense .
Women plenty for nigeria .
Out of millions of ladies in the country , there only one idiot is giving u headache and making you feeling worthless . Chai your mama don give birth to wrong pikin or maybe they changed you on the hospital bed when you was birthed

Re: Can't Get Over Her by Homeboiy: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Troll

Person wey dey work for water factory with 40k salary for Ibadan
Re: Can't Get Over Her by Bennysam: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
olufunmi01:
You're a very weak man, get up and dust yourself and move on
Re: Can't Get Over Her by erinatso: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
if i tel u to "get out" nw dey go talk say i insult my elder. if no b say u senior me i for tel u say u b woman wrapper
Re: Can't Get Over Her by benqo01(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
olufunmi01:

Honestly, it weakened me because I have been totally faithful and committed

I understand but there is nothing you can do to win her back,once a girl has made up her mind nothing can be done about it.

Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Freelane33:
OP GOD WILL PUNISH U . Say amen �. You are a worthless man . It could be better if your parent had aborted your pregnancy back then . As for me I don’t have any advise for you but if you don’t desist from that act of yours . You may die prematurely.
I don’t know why Una no Dey get sense .
Women plenty for nigeria .
Out of millions of ladies in the country , there only one idiot is giving u headache and making you feeling worthless . Chai your mama don give birth to wrong pikin or maybe they changed you on the hospital bed when you was birthed
This life no just balance man
Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2021
erinatso:
if i tel u to "get out" nw dey go talk say i insult my elder. if no b say u senior me i for tel u say u b woman wrapper
Really want to appreciate everyone's opinion.....it's not easy to love and make sacrifices for that love
Re: Can't Get Over Her by Freelane33(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2021
I’m sorry for yelling at you like an angry Dog . I don’t just like it when women take advantage of men . I’m men advocate and I love every man to win and not too loose . God will help you through bro . You have to tighten your games . Always let any girl you’re with know that you’re the number priority and you are a price that deserved to be won . If I’m correct , you’re educated and a bit okay financially. Bro you are a price that deserves to be won . Don’t let your guard off again .you can pm me so that we will be able to talk as friends . Once again I’m really sorry for yelling at you
olufunmi01:

This life no just balance man
Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Freelane33:
I’m sorry for yelling at you like an angry Dog . I don’t just like it when women take advantage of men . I’m men advocate and I love every man to win and not too loose . God will help you through bro . You have to tighten your games . Always let any girl you’re with know that you’re the number priority and you are a price that deserved to be won . If I’m correct , you’re educated and a bit okay financially. Bro you are a price that deserves to be won . Don’t let your guard off again .you can pm me so that we will be able to talk as friends . Once again I’m really sorry for yelling at you
Brother, you have spoken the truth to me ajeeeh....I am precious and priceless.... thank you for saying the bitter truth.....I should have allowed myself to be depressed because of a lady that left. I will send you DM
Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2021
Homeboiy:
Troll

Person wey dey work for water factory with 40k salary for Ibadan
Yes I am doing it, I'm a graduate from funaab.....I hate asking people for money.
Re: Can't Get Over Her by extol1(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2021
olufunmi01:
I feel like insulting you but my inner mind is aligning for me to do that. how would you leave your career for a woman. is that not craziness
Re: Can't Get Over Her by Sammy101111(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Best thing to do to get over it write her number on a piece of paper and then delete her phone number from your phone and clear your old chat including pictures so you mind can rest .. And find another babe to flirt and chill with when you need . enjoy your present life and let past tense be past tense

Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2021
Sammy101111:
Best thing to do to get over it write her number on a piece of paper and then delete her phone number from your phone and clear your old chat including pictures so you mind can rest .. And find another babe to flirt and chill with when you need . enjoy your present life and let past tense be past tense
Thanks man I appreciate it.... guess I have learnt.
Re: Can't Get Over Her by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Even when I show my dog this post e just dey laugh
Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Even when I show my dog this post e just dey laugh
How
Re: Can't Get Over Her by Abigailgibson(f): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sacrificing in a relationship most be 50/50....if not so e no go work....

Re: Can't Get Over Her by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
olufunmi01:

How
you left your admission in USA because of a woman.instead of you to better yourself you threw it away for a woman.Do you think she values any sacrifice you make for her.thats why I said even my dog dey laugh wen e read your post.
Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
you left your admission in USA because of a woman.instead of you to better yourself you threw it away for a woman.Do you think she values any sacrifice you make for her.thats why I said even my dog dey laugh wen e read your post.
That is why I still cry silently......I never made such sacrifice for any lady before...... Four years of commitment, honesty, sacrifices gone down the drain...... that's why is really getting my psychological stability.
Re: Can't Get Over Her by motionarena: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
olufunmi01:
Lol u canceled a chance to go to the US and u are here looking for a Job

Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
motionarena:

Lol u canceled a chance to go to the US and u are here looking for a Job
Guess I have been stupid Sha....
Re: Can't Get Over Her by charlesdinho7(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
mr man forget about her. she is already dating someone else. if she loves you, she would have accepted you back. she is done with you. fear women

Re: Can't Get Over Her by olufunmi01(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
charlesdinho7:
mr man forget about her. she is already dating someone else. if she loves you, she would have accepted you back. she is done with you. fear women
You are right
Re: Can't Get Over Her by bepositive11: 1:59am On Dec 15, 2021
olufunmi01:

Give yourself time to heal and let go since she doesn't value you

You've already made a big mistake. Don't lose your sense of identity for another person

You may also want to research about codependency. I think you have it

Learn from this experience and grow to become a better person. It will take time so be patient with yourself

Find your life purpose and thrive. Hopefully, you'll meet someone better along the way

What Happend In A Viewing Center Yesterday / Top 10 Countries Where Government Begs Citizens To Have More $ex / She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62