Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom (4949 Views)

Are The Ijaws Nubians/egyptians Of Antiquity? / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel / BREAKING: EFCC freezes accounts of Akwa Ibom government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Thoh(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Obolo people
Article Talk
Language
Watch
Edit
Learn more
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2021)
The Obolo (Andoni, Idoni) People, also known as Andoni tribe, is part of the proposed Obolo State. Obolo people are found in Rivers State , Akwa Ibom State and Abia State. They are part of Ijaw ethnic group, and have historical relations with Oron people, Ohafia, Ogoloma, Ido and Ibeno people of Niger Delta in Nigeria.

The Obolo people, put together, occupied the longest stretch of the Nigeria Mangrove Coastline Belt which also houses the largest oil and gas deposits in the Gulf of Guinea. The Andoni people refer to God as Awaji.[1][2]
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by AniOmaa: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
There are no Ijaws in Akwa Ibom, stop this nonsense

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
There is not ibo area in Rivers State and Obolo have nothing to do with the ijaws.
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by donbachi(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ijaw of france,italy and iraq..nko?

16 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Ekealterego: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thoh:
Obolo people
Article Talk
Language
Watch
Edit
Learn more
The Obolo (Andoni, Idoni) People, also known as Andoni tribe, is part of the proposed Obolo State. Obolo people are found in Rivers State , Akwa Ibom State and Abia State. They are part of Ijaw ethnic group, and have historical relations with Oron people, Ohafia, Ogoloma, Ido and Ibeno people of Niger Delta in Nigeria.

The Obolo people, put together, occupied the longest stretch of the Nigeria Mangrove Coastline Belt which also houses the largest oil and gas deposits in the Gulf of Guinea. The Andoni people refer to God as Awaji.[1][2]

There is no single Ijaw in Akwa-Ibom, Ijohs are not indigenous to Nigeria. They are from Sierra-Leone.

Obolo are Ibibio speaking people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Thoh(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
AniOmaa:
you can go to hell or better frustrate on yourself. Ijaws are part of akwa ibom

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Thoh(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
donbachi:
Ijaw of france,italy and iraq..nko?
Ijaws are in akwa Ibom... Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into more than 6 states and no Ijaw in those states denied their Ijaw root.... Even the Egbema Ijaws of imo state never denied their Ijaw root..

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Thoh(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

There is no single Ijaw in Akwa-Ibom, Ijohs are not indigenous to Nigeria. They are from Sierra-Leone.

Obolo are Ibibio speaking people.

akwa Ibom Ijaws are part of Adaka Boro struggle

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Ekealterego: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thoh:
akwa Ibom Ijaws are part of Adaka Boro struggle
There is nothing like Akwa-Ibom Ijoh... Adaka Boro only fought in Bayelsa with the Ijoh minorities and did not involve any other people.

Ijoh got only 4 LGAs in Bayelsa, how did they extend and fly to Akwa-Ibom?

Yenagoa, Bayelsa state capital is not even ijoh land to start with, now imagine Obolo people who speak an Ibibio language.

23 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by SirBlack999(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
AniOmaa:

Lol... Are you just finding out about ijaws?
Just check out their proposed Ijaw Republic map. It starts from ondo to Akwa Ibom. They're land grabbers.

Funny thing is they've got beef with everyone; Yoruba, Igbo, Bini, Itesekiri, Ibibio. And at the same time their land is being degraded by the fulanis, Nembe recently. Lol

19 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by SirBlack999(m): 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

There is nothing like Akwa-Ibom Ijoh... Adaka Boro only fought in Bayelsa with the Ijoh minorities and did not involve any other people.

Yenagoa, Bayelsa state capital is not even ijoh land to start with, now imagine Obolo people who speak an Ibibio language.
Nwanne, biko kee afa akwụkwọ?
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by SaintBishop: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

Instead of you to focus on Ikwerres who have swore on their death beds that they are not igbos you are jumping from thread to thread like a gorilla that you are, breaking sweat ontop something that is not your damn business. Let me break it down for you,there are ijaws in Akwa ibom and we are coming to claim them and no one I repeat,no one can stop us from claiming them lost Jews

7 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Ekealterego: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
SirBlack999:
Nwanne, biko kee afa akwụkwọ?
Nwanne, le aha ya:

Daryll Forde & G.I. Jones (1950) "The Ibo and Ibibio-speaking Peoples of South-eastern Nigeria".

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Thoh(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

IYC was declared at kaiama for the continuation of the Adaka Boro struggle....

Obolos are part of the Adaka Boro struggle...

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Ekealterego: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thoh:
IYC was declared at kaiama for the continuation of the Adaka Boro struggle....

Obolos are part of the Adaka Boro struggle...

You mean IYC the political party. Anyone can join and leave. Abua/Odual people sent you guys to court to remove their name the other day.

Obolo are an extension of Ibibio people.

One needs only 100 hungry people to join IYC.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by AniOmaa: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
SirBlack999:

Just check out their proposed Ijaw Republic map. It starts from ondo to Akwa Ibom. They're land grabbers.

Funny thing is they've got beef with everyone; Yoruba, Igbo, Bini, Itesekiri, Ibibio. And at the same time their land is being degraded by the fulanis, Nembe recently. Lol

The homeless fishermen won't cease to amaze me, very soon they will claim my Enuani part of Delta state are Ijaws, Ndi Ara grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by AniOmaa: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
Instead of you to focus on Ikwerres who have swore on their death beds that they are not igbos you are jumping from thread to thread like a gorilla that you are, breaking sweat ontop something that is not your damn business. Let me break it down for you,there are ijaws in Akwa ibom and we are coming to claim them and no one I repeat,no one can stop us from claiming them lost Jews

Nobody gives a sh*t about Ikwerres, they are too inconsequential to the Igbo nation and I don't see any Igbos even begging them, it's the other way around, recently it's been Ikwerres begging and forcing the Igbo identity on their various Facebook groups now that they know are not so important afterall. For the record I'm a proud Ibusa man from the Enuani nation in Delta state, and we are more than proud to be Igbos, it's a rare privilege to be Igbo... dem no dey buy am for market.

You useless Ijaws on the other hand are just homeless irritants, nobody in the Niger delta like you people cause you are trouble fermenters anywhere you go. Document your history right now and all the chronicles of ijaw modern history will be clashes with almost all your Niger delta neighbors over annexation of their lands... from Gelegele in Edo state, to Yorubas in Ondo and Lagos, to Urhobos, Itshekiri, Isoko, Ikwerres, Igbos, Obolo etc... na curse dem curse una?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by SirBlack999(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

Nwanne, le aha ya:

Daryll Forde & G.I. Jones (1950) "The Ibo and Ibibio-speaking Peoples of South-eastern Nigeria".
Daalụ, nwanne mmadụ
Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by SirBlack999(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
AniOmaa:

Nobody gives a sh*t about Ikwerres, they are too inconsequential to the Igbo nation and I don't see any Igbos even begging them, it's the other way around, recently it's been Ikwerres begging and forcing the Igbo identity on their various Facebook groups now that they know are not so important afterall. For the record I'm a proud Ibusa man from the Enuani nation in Delta state, and we are more than proud to be Igbos, it's a rare privilege to be Igbo... dem no dey buy am for market.

You useless Ijaws on the other hand are just homeless irritants, nobody in the Niger delta like you people cause you are trouble fermenters anywhere you go. Document your history right now and all the chronicles of ijaw modern history will be clashes with almost all your Niger delta neighbors over annexation of their lands... from Gelegele in Edo state, to Yorubas in Ondo and Lagos, to Urhobos, Itshekiri, Isoko, Ikwerres, Igbos, Obolo etc... na curse dem curse una?
Nwanne, You've said it all. Look at for an example. Man spearheaded the massacre in Obigbo thinking it'd project him to the national centre stage (because of Igbophobia). He crowned it all by locking up ikoku market, a predominantly igbo market, and that was the end for him. Funny thing was that before the madness, most of his support came from Ndịigbo........

2 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Dueprince: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
if at all there are ijaw in akwa ibom, they are sojourners and later became indigenous. but they are not originated from akwa. so they sould try relocating or migrating back to their original home in bayelsa.

5 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by SirBlack999(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
AniOmaa:

The homeless fishermen won't cease to amaze me, very soon they will claim my Enuani part of Delta state are Ijaws, Ndi Ara grin grin grin
I won't be surprised if they do that. Those bastards are trying to claim Obigbo, but the funny thing is that Obigbo people are hardcore Igbos as they come.

They wanna claim the whole Eastern coastline. If they know what's better for them, they should go and fight the oil degradation in the Bayelsa 'cause the next decade may not be funny for them. Imagine you can't fish and farm, and your people are into cultism.

6 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by PennywysCares(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thoh:
Obolo people
Article Talk
Language
Watch
Edit
Learn more

this ur madness is getting out of hands. The earlier you find remedies to this, the better

6 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by AniOmaa: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thoh:
you can go to hell or better frustrate on yourself. Ijaws are part of akwa ibom

Can you post a video of these Ijaws in Akwa Ibom?

4 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by PennywysCares(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
I repeat you are a mad man, the bold words kill you and ur generation

4 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by AniOmaa: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
SirBlack999:

I won't be surprised if they do that. Those bastards are trying to claim Obigbo, but the funny thing is that Obigbo people are hardcore Igbos as they come.

They wanna claim the whole Eastern coastline. If they know what's better for them, they should go and fight the oil degradation in the Bayelsa 'cause the next decade may not be funny for them. Imagine you can't fish and farm, and your people are into cultism.

The same Obigbo they mocked Igbos about when Wike sent his thugs in uniform to massacre them, all of a sudden the same Obigbo people whose deaths they gloated over and derided for paying the price in identifying with the Biafran struggle no longer Igbos but now ijaws... The malady of buffoonery and confusion among these brainless creek-dwellers deserves a power point presentation of its own grin

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by SaintBishop: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
AniOmaa:

You think I give a fvck where a pathetic, useless monkey like you craw out from? And what are you going about with your songs of lamentations? You don't force anything on who? Look at you lying to my face like the devil that you bloody igbos are. Is it not the same ikwerres you have been forcing your unholy brotherhood on for ages? The same ikwerres you keep shouting that they bear igbo names,they dressed like igbos and all that?all of a sudden, you don't force your brotherhood on them? What a lying demon you are.
Now keep your sub story to yourself and your tribes of criminals. Igbo people that can't live with anyone but are a menace to the society shouldn't open their smelling mouths to talk when people are talking.
You can't live with anyone,you have problems with
Indians
Malaysias
Indonesias
Ghanaians
South Africans
Kenyans
Hausas
Fulanis
Yorubas
Ikwerres
Ogonis ( over Oyigbo)
Akwa iboms in Abia
So what are you ranting about for Igbo boy?

8 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
SirBlack999:

Make una no dey involve we Yorubas in this una madness.

Yorubas and Ijaws have no issue with each other. The Ijaws, Urohobo, Isokos, Efik, Ibibios, Annang, Ikwerres etc are One with Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Ofodirinwa: 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thoh:
Obolo people
Article Talk
Language
Watch
Edit
Learn more

Andoni is Ijaw? LoL

5 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Ofodirinwa: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
AniOmaa:

The same Obigbo they mocked Igbos about when Wike sent his thugs in uniform to massacre them, all of a sudden the same Obigbo people whose deaths they gloated over and derided for paying the price in identifying with the Biafran struggle no longer Igbos but now ijaws... The malady of buffoonery and confusion among these brainless creek-dwellers deserves a power point presentation of its own grin

Nna. The thing is funny

4 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by AniOmaa: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
[s]
SaintBishop:
You think I give a fvck where a pathetic, useless monkey like you craw out from? And what are you going about with your songs of lamentations? You don't force anything on who? Look at you lying to my face like the devil that you bloody igbos are. Is it not the same ikwerres you have been forcing your unholy brotherhood on for ages? The same ikwerres you keep shouting that they bear igbo names,they dressed like igbos and all that?all of a sudden, you don't force your brotherhood on them? What a lying demon you are.
Now keep your sub story to yourself and your tribes of criminals. Igbo people that can't live with anyone but are a menace to the society shouldn't open their smelling mouths to talk when people are talking.
You can't live with anyone,you have problems with
Indians
Malaysias
Indonesias
Ghanaians
South Africans
Kenyans
Hausas
Fulanis
Yorubas
Ikwerres
Ogonis ( over Oyigbo)
Akwa iboms in Abia
So what are you ranting about for Igbo boy?
[/s]

Rants of a worthless product of environmental pollution, poverty, militancy and degradation, on any level playing field what can you brainless Ijaw sewage rats offer? when Igbos are globe-trotting with big time achievers like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, JJ Okocha, Pat Utomi, Chimamanda Adichie and many other global heavyweights, what can the useless Ijaw tribe of bowler -hat wearing clowns boast of?? grin

Ikwerre is a prodigal subgroup of the Igbo nation, whether they choose to identify with the Igbo nation or not won't add or subtract the already gargantuan population of Ndigbo you barracuda eating Ijaw paleolithic ape. The Enuani and Anioma nation alone has produced more global icons that the entire Ijaws put together! I can easily list 100 Enuani icons of Igbo stock, but a worthless nonentity like you will struggle to even list 10 Ijaws that are recognized for any sort of groundbreaking achievements, know your size and status, we no be una mate you degenerate national cum-bucket, every region including Aboki dey fucck una for nyansh with no lubes, we are all using your OYEL resources to enjoy ourselves while your people languish in poverty, filth and slime grin grin grin grin

Whether you want to accept your pathetic minority fate or not, you ijaw bastards will remain in your sh*t-hole Bayelsa state, you're homeless outside of Bayelsa and in due time will be chased back to your poverty-infested creeks!

Useless animals.

11 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
AniOmaa:

Make una no dey add Yorubas to this fight with our brothers in the South South.

The South South and the South West is one. Face your Ijaw masters and leave Yoruba out of all this una online war grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Prayer For Nigeria Is To Collapse Like Sri Lanka~pictures / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House / Burutai wife own dubai property...revealed by sahara reporters. Picz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.