Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party (40962 Views)

Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him / Davido Performs At Eniola Badmus' 20 Years On Stage Party, Bows To Greet Kwam 1 / Rudeboy “reason With Me” Amasses 2 Million Views In Less Than Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by cloud(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2021
FactBoyz:
One thing about David Adeleke is that he gives, he really does give. Same thing with Don Baba Jazzy. Don't know about others.
just say his name, wizkid
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by wink2015(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2021
MEN !

THESE CELEBs ARE IN A DIFFERENT WORLD FAR AWAY FROM THE POVERTY AND SUFFERING THAT PERVADES THE NIGERIA SOCIETY.

THEY DO NOT REASON THE HARSH ECONOMIC REALITY THE BAD POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA HAS FOISTED ON NIGERIA.

THEY HAVE POSH HOUSE TO LIVE IN. Infact real estate with swimming pool attached.

They have Posh Cars !

GO TO THE STREET OF NIGERIA AND SEE GRADUATE TREKING WITH THEIR WORN OUT SHOES LOOKING FOR THAT ELUSIVE JOBS !

IF BAG OF GARRI OR BAG OF RICE COST N10 MILLION NAIRA, THE LIKES OF DAVIDO, TIWA SAVAGE WILL STILL BUY !
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by theamazonguru(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
God when naaa, person just dey on top bed dey think on how this Xmas go be, Boom, davido carry high BP enter. May God help us

Relax
Be patient
Time
Push, push and keep pushing
Your time is coming.

Don't allow all these celeyeyebrities push you enter canal oh.
Life no be competition.
Take it slowly.
One day at a time.
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by micxwell(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2021
Dannyozs:

I don't think you understand what character means, except you are speaking plainly about the word "character" from any ramification. Else can you explain the correlation of this action of his and being classy, polished etc?

Sometimes I wonder you Nigerians reason!
Just imagine the line of thought; Character my foot. Nigga is doing everything for the headlines and it's working.
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by ceej(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Davido don fuckup..has he forgotten that KWAM 1 worked against his father at the last Osun elections?..KWAM 1 is an APC stooge and a TINUBU and BUHARI apologist.Davido sharp up..Stop empowering your enemies.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by youngvito: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2021
Why do Nigerians keep hoping God would magically come and make things happen for them? It's a delusion that we need to snap out of in this country.

Amuluonyenaego:
God when naaa, person just dey on top bed dey think on how this Xmas go be, Boom, davido carry high BP enter. May God help us
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2021
iTearHerToto:
You ever gave anyone in your family 2milli?
I already know the answer I don't think I'd need it.. Do I

Pukes angry

You have a right to your opinion
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2021
Chibudollar:
you don't have sense

Can see you have one.

Kid of 1990 trying to act like game. Even you dad won’t look up to me and say what you composed. I ain’t kidding..
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Chibudollar: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Can see you have one.

Kid of 1990 trying to act like game. Even you dad won’t look up to me and say what you composed. I ain’t kidding..
so you are old and stupid then, a fool at 60
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Chibudollar:
so you are old and stupid then, a fool at 60

Let me accept I am stupid at 60. But in my stupidity, you dad will be happier with me as a gardener
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Chibudollar: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Let me accept I am stupid at 60. But in my stupidity, you dad will be happier with me as a gardener
seems you have daddy issues, weren't you loved as a child while growing up? Well from your posts it is very obvious you weren't loved enough while growing. Heal
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Chibudollar:
seems you have daddy issues, weren't you loved as a child while growing up? Well from your posts it is very obvious you weren't loved enough while growing. Heal

I will accept your beliefs, why I am trying to love your dad
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Chibudollar: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I will accept your beliefs, why I am trying to love your dad
an old man still behaving like a kid, your mama and papa insults. Tufiakwa gi grin
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2021
Chibudollar:
an old man still behaving like a kid, your mama and papa insults. Tufiakwa gi grin

And who are you smiling to? Hello! Wake your to reality. The goat and lion ain’t never been in same niche. I understand your plight for having internet access, but don’t be too stupid to bring it towards me. I repeat, your dad won’t say all you typing to me. He will never!
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by VERDA: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You talking like a layman. You don’t give a personality like KWAM1 that amount in serenes the media will capture it. Do you know KWAM1? I am certain you don’t know.

I do know who KWAM1 is, I did not see any sign of anger from KWAM1 from the video, plus Davido even prostrated as a sign of respect to his elder so I don't see what the problem is.
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Chibudollar: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2021
SARSCoV2:

And who are you smiling to? Hello! Wake your to reality. The goat and lion ain’t never been in same niche. I understand your plight for having internet access, but don’t be too stupid to bring it towards me. I repeat, your dad won’t say all you typing to me. He will never!
you must be dumb to think I was smiling at/with you, checked your comments and almost all you post about is hate which shows you were not loved enough, and by the way fuk u and your father, your mum included. I hope your dead brain cells come back to life. Can you even say all this to my face? Anuofia angry
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Chibudollar: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2021
VERDA:

I do know who KWAM1 is, I did not see any sign of anger from KWAM1 from the video, plus Davido even prostrated as a sign of respect to his elder so I don't see what the problem is.
you are explaining to a dumb brick, stop wasting your precious time

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by dodoatirice: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You have all the time to trade words at 60. People your age just look and pass. Are you realy 60? You’re giving him all the attention like youre 20 sorry
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by bitbillionaire: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2021
People keep saying 'givers never lack'. Well, in a certain sense, that is true. But it's important to state that merely being a 'giver' cannot guarantee that you won't lack.

It is sound financial intelligence plus willingness to take advantage of opportunities that present themselves that can guarantee that you never lack.

And if you must give, it is giving that comes from a consciousness of abundance and goodwill that attract blessing. Giving from poverty consciousness and ulterior motive can't attract abundance.

engrelvis:
I dnt think so.He just a giver.Dats y he never lack
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by BABANGBALI: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
See as she dey roll for stage like a toad

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Krismas(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
NewsAgent101:
Ace Nigerian singer, David Adeleke also known as Davido attended actress, Eniola Badmus’ 20th year on stage celebration party on Thursday and it was a blast

Davido who showed up to support the actress that’s like a sister to him, left a good impression on guests at the party when he gifted Fuji legend, KWAM 1 N2 million cash

In a video making the rounds online, the celebrant was seen with KWAM 1 on stage, and he sang her praises as she sprayed money on him

After a while, Davido climbed the stage carrying bundles of money reportedly totaling N2m and handed it over to one of KWAM 1’s boys.

This immediately changed the atmosphere on the stage as the FEM crooner also bowed in respect for the Fuji singer before exiting the stage

KWAM 1 then proceeded to sing Davido’s praise, bringing the singer back on stage, and as Eniola sprayed him, he held her in a tight embrace

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6CF4dag8-4
grin As me, I can’t come and lie grin I truly believe Kwam 1 is the best around for now. Very talented mhen! Redi yebeyebe ni bo le’n lo? grin
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Krismas(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Remag666:
The thing off me bros wetin K1 wan take 2milli do cheesy that man is probably loaded than davido
grin U wit SARSCoV2 cool down small. Fuji artistes make a lot of money from praise singing. Not from only one person. B4 Kwam left that show, he must have made a lot of millions from sprayed money. If u say 2 million is too small, ask urself, how much is the performance fee in the first place? Maybe 5million! So wot are u saying? Also, it’s a trick to name people and moneys donated, so others can aspire to outdo dem.
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
SARSCoV2:

always insulting people's parents

cc

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by simplelad(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Olarewaju89:
Where did he give him the 2 million?

Blogger can lie undecided
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by KingDash: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Teeyin:
Wetin OBO no fit crack...boss
Grammy
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Amuluonyenaego: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
theamazonguru:

Relax
Be patient
Time
Push, push and keep pushing
Your time is coming.

Don't allow all these celeyeyebrities push you enter canal oh.
Life no be competition.
Take it slowly.
One day at a time.

Amen and Amen, we are digging through seriously.
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Testimony1988(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
He's a cheerful giver.
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by pacespot(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
The question is, does KWAM1 deserved the money he gave him? The man and his kinds are the people overpopulating this country, he learned he fathers up to 50 children, and he is still marrying more wives and even bedding other people's wives, Alaafin of Oyo's wife case in point.
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by LeviAckerman: 3:19am On Dec 12, 2021
Saltybear:
You gotta give it to this kid. he is well bred, classy, polished and has a good head on his shoulder. i may dislike his music but this guy is by far the better man by miles when you compare all other musicians to him based on character . He isnt perfect , but he stands heads and shoulders over the rest
"Rashford stands heads and shoulders over other footballers and should win the best player award because he has a good character and help feed kids across the UK"
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 12, 2021
LeviAckerman:

"Rashford stands heads and shoulders over other footballers and should win the best player award because he has a good character and help feed kids across the UK"
You made no sense
Re: Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party by LeviAckerman: 3:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Saltybear:

You made no sense
You only become heads and shoulder above your peers through the quality of your art, football, or music, not through your "character"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings / Father 'U' Turn Is Dead / Your Most Touching Love Song Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.