Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President (4094 Views)

Wike: Peter Odili Was Persecuted For Supporting Amaechi Who Later Betrayed Him / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2021
Your opinions are needed please no insults !!!

Well for me i stand with wike all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by OssyMalik: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2021
Rotimi Amaechi for sure. Wike is the PDP version of Buhari.

23 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Kollyman: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2021
I would have preferred Amaechi but somethings credited to him under this evil administration makes me to question his sincerity.

Non for me

4 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2021
I prefer Wike.

He is trying in terms of infrastructure, and I enjoyed the way he dealt with miscreants that wanna ruin the peaceful atmosphere of Rivers State.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2021
Bro you need to give concrete reasons
DubaiLandLord1:
I prefer Wike.

He is trying in terms of infrastructure, and I enjoyed the way he dealt with miscreants that wanna ruin the peaceful atmosphere of Rivers State.

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Frank25:
Bro you need to give concrete reasons
I said two reason.

Infrastructure

And

The way he dealt with IPOB miscreants in Obigbo.

This are the two concrete reason I will choose him ahead of Amechi.

But I am all for BAT in 2023.

15 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2021
I prefer Wike,he's proactive, takes no nonsense from anybody including Buhari. He's bold can keep to his words although not all the time but most if the time. In terms of security measures he's really trying.

As per infrastructure, he delivers..He listens to his people although not not all the time but most of the time.

Amaechi on the other hand is exceptionally good too, in terms of infrastructure, and other obligations, but he's too calm for me,and not the dogged type.

Pls nobody should come for my head o,I'm only stating my own observations, you can state urs too without been biased. We all are adults so act like one.

8 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Caboceer: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Obviously Wike would make a first-rate president

Amechi is just a total idiot, the only thing he knows is how to steal public funds, like big-belly Akpabio

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Emergingnation1(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
[s]I said two reason.

Infrastructure

And

The way he dealt with IPOB miscreants in Obigbo.

This are the two concrete reason I will choose him ahead of Amechi.

But I am all for BAT in 2023[/s].
Skull mining terrorist, that is being torment by Igbo Giant, inferiority complex stunts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2021
I am in total agreement with you bro
ReneeNuttall:
I prefer Wike,he's proactive, takes no nonsense from anybody including Buhari. He's bold can keep to his words although not all the time but most if the time. In terms of security measures he's really trying.

As per infrastructure, he delivers..He listens to his people although not not all the time but most of the time.

Amaechi on the other hand is exceptionally good too, in terms of infrastructure, and other obligations, but he's too calm for me,and not the dogged type.

Pls nobody should come for my head o,I'm only stating my own observations, you can state urs too without been biased. We all are adults so act like one.

2 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Hassentio: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2021
Frt
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2021
Be specific in your your write up bro, make sure others make out meaning in what ever your opinions are thanks
Hassentio:
Frt
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by ba7man(m): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2021
Rotimi Amaechi by miles please.

His infrastructural development as Governor of Rivers State is unprecedented.

His Railway contributions has also been excellent as Minister.

Wike is an uncouth lout. I only hear his name when a road or flyover is involved. Development of a society is so much more especially in one of the richest states in Nigeria.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Dapson73(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Emergingnation1:
[s] Skull mining terrorist, that is being torment by Igbo Giant, inferiority complex stunts [/b]

You sounded so foolish and empty. Non of Wike or Amaechi is Igbo. So what arrrant nonsense are you talking about?
Must you always be bigot?

The coast is so clear that power will definitely return to the West.
You can hug transformer if you disagree.

9 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by michlins(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2021
Woke can't handle the complexities of Nigeria. This particular reason is why Buhari is a failure cause he sees some people as enemies and others as allies.

Nigeria needs someone who knows how to play politics like Obasanjo. Rob Peter to pay Paul and steal from Paul to pay Peter. Everyone will get along just fine
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Biafrarep(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Frank25:
Your opinions are needed please no insults !!!

Well for me i stand with wike all the way

The answer is non!
Meanwhile, who are the supporters of Wike? Who will vote for Wike? Hausas and Fulanis? No! Yorubas? No! Igbos? Absolutely not!

That guy thinks he is smart but he is actually dull and doesn't understand politics. He was never liked outside Rivers State and Igboland as others saw him as an irritant. Then he decided to take Igbo support for granted and started attacking us while trying to make friends with the North but it backfired!

Now dude is an orphan with no significant support base.

Once he leaves office as governor of Rivers State, he will go into obscurity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Biafrarep(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2021
Dapson73:

You sounded so foolish and empty. Non of Wike or Amaechi is Igbo. So what arrrant nonsense are you talking about?

You can hug transformer if you disagree.

Such delusions with so much confidence shocked
Even your politicians including tinubu, akande and the rest have seen the handwriting on the wall yet you keep fooling yourself cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Emergingnation1(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Dapson73:

[s]

You can hug transformer if you disagree.[/s]
Lol

Says skull mining terrorist,

Who even care about your useless presidency.. we have said it time with out number that we ain't interested in your presidency...

Afonja Muslim, you can rule Nigerian forever, with joint head slamming with Hausa Fulani in one Nijiara, for all we care..

Igbo want Biafra , not your useless presidency that never help anyone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2021
It is very hard to digest buh this is certainly the truth , the igbos are basically tired of the marginalization we ve been receiving

#letthebiafransgo
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by otokx(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2021
Both of them should do something about the soot devastation in most parts of Rivers State.

4 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by mii4u(f): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2021
Amaechi over Wike anytime anyday

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by techWriter3: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2021
Rotimi Amaechi for sure. Wike is the PDP iteration of politicians.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by oilyngbati(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2021
I will prefer Wike because he would order for the head of hunchback terrorist, namadi cownu to be cut off immediately. Remember that namadi cownu placed a 100M-naira bounty on Wike’s head
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by peacekante: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2021
Ameachi by a country mile. He is not in Women's class. Meanwhile, the only reason why people think woke is more Dogged than ameachi is because Ameachi decided to move on from What wike did to him from 2011-2015.

And also Buhari is a gentle man compare to GEJ. Else, wike for don keep quiet since. I m not sure wike for survive waiting GEJ, patient and him wike did to Ameachi. Not sure

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Dapson73(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Lol

Says skull mining terrorist,

Who even care about your useless presidency.. we have said it time with out number that we ain't interested in your presidency...

Afonja Muslim, you can rule Nigerian forever, with joint head slamming with Hausa Fulani in one Nijiara, for all we care..

Igbo want Biafra , not your useless presidency that never help anyone

Your ancestors are on there kneels begging for the same presidency you are here denying. But you people once said you aren't interested anymore in Nigeria project.
Initially I thought you people are serious when you said there will be no election in Anambra.
Igbos need to start learning politics from the scratch and not this emotional and sentimental politics you engaged .

Either you like it or not, it's an undeniable fact that generally igbos are still political nyophytes.

3 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Dapson73(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Biafrarep:

Such delusions with so much confidence shocked
Even your politicians including tinubu, akande and the rest have seen the handwriting on the wall yet you keep fooling yourself cheesy cheesy

Delusion ? Seems you are confused. What handwriting are you talking about ? Is Tinubu the only politician from the West ?

From your seen handwriting on the wall, which geopolitical zone is your handwriting pointing at since it's clear?
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by baralatie(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Neither
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
There is no debate. Wike is a total disaster. Did nothing with respect to job Creation, agriculture, free and affordable healthcare. He even has little to show for free education.

Amaechi scored high in

Healthcare
Education
Job Creation.

If we have a president that will perform like Amaechi, then things will improve in the country.

As for Wike, total failure. Hardly gave any commissioner money to work. Did not complete his appointments in second tenure. Never made his budget expenditure public.

Wike is just a disaster and shame.

Please People are suffocating of soot in Port Harcourt. It is now alarming.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is likely a fallacy, here in river state we are suffering from cultism and oppression from yahoo boys
TheGoodJoe:
There is no debate. Wike is a total disaster. Did nothing with respect to job Creation, agriculture, free and affordable healthcare. He even has little to show for free education.

Amaechi scored high in

Healthcare
Education
Job Creation.

If we have a president that will perform like Amaechi, then things will improve in the country.

As for While, total failure. Hardly gave any commissioner money to work. Did not complete his appointments in second tenure. Never made his budget expenditure public.

Wike is just a disaster and shame.

Please People are suffocating of soot in Port Harcourt. It is now alarming.
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Frank25:
This is likely a fallacy, here in river state we are suffering from cultism and oppression from yahoo boys

The cultism and oppression grew under Wike. If Wike had continued the way Amaechi did, especially keeping RSSDA alive, things would have improved in Rivers State.

6 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Emergingnation1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dapson73:

Your ancestors are on there kneels begging for the same presidency you are here denying. But you people once said you aren't interested anymore in Nigeria project.
Initially I thought you people are serious when you said there will be no election in Anambra.
Igbos need to start learning politics from the scratch and not this emotional and sentimental politics you engaged .

Either you like it or not, it's an undeniable fact that generally igbos are still political nyophytes.
We never beg for your useless presidency.

Ezeife reckless statement wasn't in general interest of Ndigbo.... Ndigbo don't bow for anyone accept for their CHI..

Read this thread below and see the reaction of Ohaneze Ndigbo based on the begging stuff !

https://www.nairaland.com/6887471/north-should-knees-begging-igbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Pulls Intimidating Crowd At Ebonyi Rally (happening Now) / See Nigeria Naira Note With 2026 As Production Date (photos). / What Makes Lagos A Model City - Newyork Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.