Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,540 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President (4037 Views)

Wike: Peter Odili Was Persecuted For Supporting Amaechi Who Later Betrayed Him / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by oilyngbati(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Advocate500:
udele/oyigboupdate the lying robot, i sight you, you have de-activated your other monikers? You know you are breaking nairaland rules by creating different mother's and switching to alternate accounts to spew nonsense? If you don't desist from using this account,i will call the attention of the mod.
Goat! Go and see when this handle was registered and tell me if it’s related to your nightmare, udele? You think I’m like your Ipob terrorist bingos that goes by millions of monicas deceiving your bingos. Ewu mpama! You Ipob terrorists do something and project it to others. I should be the one to report you to the mod even. Ikpu nne gi dia gba kwa oku!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by HarryDuce(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2021
For the fact that we have been inhaling soot since 2016 is enough grounds for me to go with Amaechi even though he is part of a clueless government that sometimes acts just like Wike.

Amaechi tried in road construction but Wike is better in that area. In every other aspect, Amaechi takes the cake by a significant margin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Advocate500: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2021
oilyngbati:
Goat! Go and see when this handle was registered and tell me if it’s related to your nightmare, udele? You think I’m like your Ipob terrorist bingos that goes by millions of monicas deceiving your bingos. Ewu mpama! You Ipob terrorists do something and project it to others. I should be the one to report you to the mod even. Ikpu nne gi dia gba kwa oku!
i know you are half educated, i know your uncut language when i see one,you use ipob as shield to propagate lies on this forum ,anyone who opposed your methodology is automatically an ipob member, that is how uneducated illiterate reason.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2021
Like for rotimi amaechi

3 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2021
I disagree bro
HarryDuce:
For the fact that we have been inhaling soot since 2016 is enough grounds for me to go with Amaechi even though he is part a clueless government that sometimes acts just like Wike.

Amaechi tried in road construction but Wike is better in that area. In every other aspect, Amaechi takes the cake by a significant margin.
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by olisaEze(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2021
Amechi go dey threaten people with im okpolo eyes while Wike after one xenophobic attack fit forget imsef go give South Africa president black eye for world summit! Find another two people give us, abeg. grin
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by OyigboUpdate: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Advocate500:
udele/oyigboupdate the lying robot, i sight you, you have de-activated your other monikers? You know you are breaking nairaland rules by creating different mother's and switching to alternate accounts to spew nonsense? If you don't desist from using this account,i will call the attention of the mod.

I was never on a ban. Since I joined nairaland I have only been banned once
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
rotimi fan
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by abdul23(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ameachi and by a long gap. Wike is very crude and sentimental with lots emotional issues. He should not be allowed to even lead anything even animals

2 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
overruled
abdul23:
Ameachi and by a long gap. Wike is very crude and sentimental with lots emotional issues. He should not be allowed to even lead anything even animals

1 Like

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Cromagnon: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Caboceer:

Ask me whether Buhari steals or not...but we all know the answer to that after six years

So to answer your question, Rivers state can now tell you the difference between Amechi and Wike after six years too
But somehow you can't mention 5 things he has done.
When a place is developing like Dubai, even Dubai will know.
Keep Deceiving yourself
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Cromagnon: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Frank25:
bro he is fucking good and you know that so stop being sentimental

i believe you must either be a frustrated freedom fight or probably a seccionist
Dubai is fucking good
Singapore is fucking good
South Korea is fucking good
Heck even Malaysia and Indonesia are fucking good compared to Nigeria's Indolence

Whatever you're referring to in woke is not fucking good, it's not good, it's not even bad
It's worst unless you're sO used to mediocrity you don't know any better

1 Like

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by juman(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Wike is a thug.
Amaechi is a gentle man.

1 Like

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Bleep u bro
Cromagnon:

Dubai is fucking good
Singapore is fucking good
South Korea is fucking good
Heck even Malaysia and Indonesia are fucking good compared to Nigeria's Indolence

Whatever you're referring to in woke is not fucking good, it's not good, it's not even bad
It's worst unless you're sO used to mediocrity you don't know any better
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2021
I still remain with wike
juman:
Wike is a thug.
Amaechi is a gentle man.

1 Like

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by juman(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2021
Frank25:
I still remain with wike

You have right to your choice.
He can be president o.
The God of obama is still alive.
Anybody can be president.

I think amaechi is one billion mile ahead of the tout wike.
Amaechi, donald duke, akpabio are good hands and gentle men.

2 Likes

Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Sorry to say this bro where are u frm?
juman:

You have right to your choice.
He can be president o.
The God of obama is still alive.
Anybody can be president.

I think amaechi is one billion mile ahead of the tout wike.
Amaechi, donald duke, akpabio are good hands and gentle men.
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by juman(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2021
Frank25:
Sorry to say this bro where are u frm?

North central.
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by 9japride(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2021
You guys are not serious, why not present people who have the heart to listen to the citizens. Must everything in this country have to be about ruggedity? Always looking for hard men, hope you all are enjoying the work of hard men presiding over the country presently? Keep electing people who don't have conscience. Smh
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Wike is still definitely the best
9japride:
You guys are not serious, why not present people who have the heart to listen to the citizens. Must everything in this country have to be about ruggedity? Always looking for hard men, hope you all are enjoying the work of hard men presiding over the country presently? Keep electing people who don't have conscience. Smh
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2021
No wonder, spits and walk away
juman:

North central.
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by juman(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Frank25:
No wonder, spits and walk away

You are little boy with little sense.
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by 9japride(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Frank25:
Wike is still definitely the best
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think so, don't be fooled by them. Just imagine giving them the post of the president especially with the kind of politics we play here and a situation the president has absolute power. No think am at all.
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by adekolaelect(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
You can present both of them to become president simply bcs there is no any other one. but unfortunately both have birth Issues charllengies which will not make any to become president for us to see what they have for Nigeria.
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by ProudImolite: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Skull mining terrorist, that is being torment by Igbo Giant, inferiority complex stunts
grin cheesy you are right
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by ProudImolite: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Biafrarep:

The answer is non!
Meanwhile, who are the supporters of Wike? Who will vote for Wike? Hausas and Fulanis? No! Yorubas? No! Igbos? Absolutely not!

That guy thinks he is smart but he is actually dull and doesn't understand politics. He was never liked outside Rivers State and Igboland as others saw him as an irritant. Then he decided to take Igbo support for granted and started attacking us while trying to make friends with the North but it backfired!

Now dude is an orphan with no significant support base.

Once he leaves office as governor of Rivers State, he will go into obscurity.
Cold truth, hard facts
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by HRprof: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Don’t compare Wike to Amaechi,
Ameachi is far far better than Wike, Wike will never smile presidential seat, Wike is very arrogant and he is a detector, since he became governor Agboro has taken over River State that Amaechi drove away in his tenure. Presidency is more than building flyover up and down only in his LGA, No youth empowerment. Etc
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bro before you come to a social platform and spew trash proof read your articles before sharing them, wike is most likely an educated philantropist that knows his right unlike the thief that ran away when he taught he has lost the governor's seat
HRprof:
Don’t compare Wike to Amaechi,
Ameachi is far far better than Wike, Wike will never smile presidential seat, Wike is very arrogant and he is a detector, since he became governor Agboro has taken over River State that Amaechi drove away in his tenure. Presidency is more than building flyover up and down only in his LGA, No youth empowerment. Etc
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by HRprof: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Frank25:
Bro before you come to a social platform and spew trash proof read your articles before sharing them, wike is most likely an educated philantropist that knows his right unlike the thief that ran away when he taught he has lost the governor's seat
Bro did I hear you said wike is most EDUCATED ! ! please don't make F00l of yourself, he is philanthropist because he steal government money and carelessly distributes to people , acquring wealth for himself, building oil and companies, shopping mall etc from state money and neglect to pay pensioners and create jobs for the youth, misplaced priorities. If you are one of wikes supporter please argue with your keyboards. Probing is waiting for him when he leaves office.
Re: Between Wike And Rotimi Amaechi Who Would Make A Better President by Frank25: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2021
I still stand with a truthful figure
HRprof:

Bro did I hear you said wike is most EDUCATED ! ! please don't make F00l of yourself, he is philanthropist because he steal government money and carelessly distributes to people , acquring wealth for himself, building oil and companies, shopping mall etc from state money and neglect to pay pensioners and create jobs for the youth, misplaced priorities. If you are one of wikes supporter please argue with your keyboards. Probing is waiting for him when he leaves office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Graduated With A Pass In UNN / General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida Bridge!! / Guys, If Peter Obi Loses Today, What Do We Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.