Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Do I Adapt To My New Area Of Residence? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Adapt To My New Area Of Residence? (415 Views)

Students Stranded As Floods Take Over Oko Oba Area of Lagos / Flood Trapped Several Persons In Trademore Area Of Lugbe, Abuja (Video) / Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Adapt To My New Area Of Residence? by The5DME(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Good morning everyone. For the past 15 years, I've lived all my life in a particular area, and now I'm finding it hard to adapt to the new area we just moved to. Imagine being born in a place, and you've lived all your teenage years there.

How does one adapt in this kind of situation?
Re: How Do I Adapt To My New Area Of Residence? by GorillaApp(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2021
T
Re: How Do I Adapt To My New Area Of Residence? by kennethfranc(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
I experienced this November last yr... I tell you it's very difficult for an introvert whose life revolves in this manner "work-house-church". It is also difficult cuz most area guys lives rough live which am just the opp. Am not perfect but I find it very difficult to associate with them.
God go help us

1 Like

Re: How Do I Adapt To My New Area Of Residence? by suffering: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
You’ll adapt the same way you lived fifteen years in your other locale. A ten year stay in a place is temporary and will finish within the blink of an eye.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Freaks Get In Here / Can I Use This To Pursue Permanent Residency In The UK / I Will Be Passing Through Kaduna-abuja Express Way, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.