Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS (30186 Views)

Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad / Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by davodyguy: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
LegalWolf:

Loool, Ohamidike ko, oha and eba soup ni. Your favourite is NO different from her as HE RAN AWAY from the country when the going got tough. He had to be brought back to face charges. Please spare this bunkum!
The same Kanu that was granted bail and bolted, and Government had to use Commado style to rearrest him? grin

A real commando would wait and not run, only to be rearrested

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by macof(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
DaddyFabooluz:
I believe the dss spoke to her in the exact language she understood immediately.

Lol. They were laughing at the south now they have bigger problems
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by VULCAN(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
The killing is just starting. Shey Nigerians, most of whomn are unable to make sound decisions are perishing.

APC Pro max is coming from 2023.

The type of hardship Never before seen in this country is still on the way.

Nigerians who vote based on sentiments and ethnicity.

Winter Hunger is is Coming
jasmine1600:
They must have threatened and bullied her to stop the protest or risk being set up.
Na their modus.
A government that do not care about public trust.
APC came to power to kill the same people that chanted sai baba that voted for them.
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Salvofthesouth(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
God bless and protect and give victory to #MNK. You’re going through hell in dss dungeon but the living God you serve will keep and give you victory.

This crop of one Nigerians have not seen anything yet especially all the hypocrites.

God will give Africa liberation through one man, I hope it’s #MNK sha..

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
DonBenny77:
Tuface comes to mind.
If 2baba can chicken out after meeting with DSS, we can't blame you. I mean "who is you?"
..it is not a good idea to protest right now... It may likely be hijacked... People may die, businesses looted... At the end, the organisers will be held... Life na sense

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Salvofthesouth(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
davodyguy:

The same Kanu that was granted bail and bolted, and Government had to use Commado style to rearrest him? grin

A real commando would wait and not run, only to be rearrested

You sound educated but lack critical reasoning. Very typical of many lowlife Nigerians.
They talk without proper research but just mere hearsay.

E go reach everybody no worry.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Salvofthesouth(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
stanluiz:
Ur coward ohamadike was in his safe room in London inciting people to be killed and kill for instead of him to come to Igboland to do the agitation.

Your ohmadike was shouting biafra or death. What's happened ? Operation python dance was launched. Ohamadike abandon his followers to be killed and ran away only for him to be captured and smuggle like a bag of rice from Kenya 4 years later by DSs.

He is back to the DSS cage where he belongs.

And for the second time did he chicken out ?
Gullible Nigerians always supporting tyranny and evil and you expect black man to be considered anything close to useful?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by davodyguy: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

You sound educated but lack critical reasoning. Very typical of many lowlife Nigerians.
They talk without proper research but just mere hearsay.

E go reach everybody no worry.
Your point is what exactly?

Tinubu bolted under Abacha
Kanu bolted under Buhari
Zainab also bolted under Buhari

Equation is balanced grin
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Dayvidblue: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Nchenches: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Asapchris:
Northerners never see anything

By adopting unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal justice system, political and religious leaders in the 12 northern Sharia states fetched firewood with red ants, not only for northern states but now to all of Nigeria.
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by iyke2frankeze: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Foolish Northern IPOB miscreant. Our DSS has spoken to her in a language that she understands.
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Miller232: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dem don threaten this one she don solo
DSS una no go die well
Buhari's dogs
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ordinary protest oh for a better naijuria grin

Not secession oh....she don run grin
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by yanabasee2: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Reference:
The same lame rhetoric by the State, "....protests will be hijacked by.... (whoever the powers that be want to shut up)....", and the cowardly citizens will beat a hasty retreat with their tails between their legs.... and then the country sinks to another low...

Are you serious?

The government through DSS warned to step down and you want her to continue....

Do you know that, the DSS will use hoodlums to escalate the peaceful protest and make it seems like a riot and beyond control... Then turn to blame her.... the DSS hoodlums will go as far as destroying government assets just to put the convener into a deep trouble...

Do t ever oppose the government warning.... except you have no reason to live for ..
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by me69: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Englandboy:
Sometimes I feel for the northerns most of them want to be like other tribes Igbo Yoruba
God forbid. We are very proud of who we are
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by LegalWolf: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
lexy2014:

So did tinubu and woke Soyinka when d going got tough under abacha. This lady cracked under 24hours. Kanu has been brought back to face charges. But has he abandoned his beliefs even while in detention?

The question was never about Tinubu or Soyinka. Stop changing goal post. And for your information, I don't give a f+ck about them. You were the one who brought in 'ohamadike' into this debate and hence, my response. That said, did kanu run away or not? whether he stuck to his belief his less consequential to the debate that he is also a coward like ahmed. The only difference is that while Kanu has not publicly declared a change in tone, he RAN (a distinguishing xter of an efulefu according to your people).
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Arabaincubus: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
There are no revolutionaries in Northern Nigeria - only reactionaries. They deserve what they are getting from Sai Baba.
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by luizpippo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
A DSS that cannot get intelligence about terrorists coming to burn 30 people alive or Boko Haram taking over Shiroro, the only intelligence is about thugs hijacking a peaceful protest.

Rubbish agency.
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by smileyoo: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
eyaa, sorry lovely woman, you have been intimidated, sadly enough, even your chickening out will not stop the current absurdities obtainable in the north.
just hope the authorities will up their game against these senseless and vicious murderers.
but I don't really understand this APC govt, how do they expect people to be dying silently, without complaining ?
if they don't want protest, then they should do the right thing by stopping these killings, the govt should go after the sponsors of terrorists in the country, expose them and destroy their financial capabilities.
it's not a rocket science, that's the main function of DSS, not chasing after helpless and already traumatized citizens, who are only complaining about the killings of their loved ones.
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by lukency(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Our own!!! I dey laugh! Hypocrates everywhere.
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
LegalWolf:

The question was never about Tinubu or Soyinka. Stop changing goal post. And for your information, I don't give a f+ck about them. You were the one who brought in 'ohamadike' into this debate and hence, my response. That said, did kanu run away or not? whether he stuck to his belief his less consequential to the debate that he is also a coward like ahmed. The only difference is that while Kanu has not publicly declared a change in tone, he RAN (a distinguishing xter of an efulefu according to your people).

Can u show me where I brought "ohamadike" into d discussion? Can u also show me how I changed d goal post and where I told u that d question is about Soyinka and Tinubu? What's my business if u give a fvck about Tinubu and Soyinka?

Can u pls quote my comment about Soyinka and Tinubu and tell me how its different from what u said about nnamdi kanu running away?

How is kanu a coward like Ahmad and how is sticking to his beliefs inconsequential?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by ukahrawah: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you know a typical northern muslim, you'll realise that it's been long they've have been nursing the idea of islamization by any means. However, the likes of MNK, Sunday Ighoho and the Southern governors' no open grazing laws have dealt their dreams a heavy blow.

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Grace001: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na who dey put Nigeria for head I pity, useless failed godforsaken country
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by einsteine(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dem don tell her Plata o plomo
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by dasparrow: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
I am not surprised. They have threatened her. What else is new?
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by dalass(f): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://gazettengr.com/kano-activist-chicken-out-of-protest-after-sss-grilling/

DSS has spoken to her in the language she understands...

I don't blame her though. She's a young lady with her whole life in front of her. She cannot come and go and kill herself for people especially those who love their oppressed state
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by LordKushmann(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
DaddyFabooluz:
I believe the dss spoke to her in the exact language she understood immediately.
Burst my head..
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by dalass(f): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
ukahrawah:
If you know a typical northern muslim, you'll realise that it's been long they've have been nursing the idea of islamization by any means. However, the likes of MNK, Sunday Ighoho and the Southern governors' no open grazing laws have dealt their dreams a heavy blow.

Ko Le week... Their Islam that's anything but peace and an instrument of subjugation and destruction will not be allowed to take over.

What good hasit brought to Afghanistan and other one
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by LordKushmann(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Be sitting in your room, be making noise. Government pass anybody
It's sad you and a whole bunch of others who are in the majority have this belief rooted firmly in your minds. Ya diba. Un poco día más.
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
It's a welcome development
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by neighbourhud: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
DaddyFabooluz:

You sure Gerrit grin grin
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by UnabashedIPOB: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
jasmine1600:
They must have threatened and bullied her to stop the protest or risk being set up.
Na their modus.
A government that do not care about public trust.
APC came to power to kill the same people that chanted sai baba that voted for them.

Ain't that a b**ch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria / Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees / Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.