Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Historical Romance Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Historical Romance Writers Needed (444 Views)

Historical Romance Ghostwriters Needed (REGENCY) / Exceptional Romance Writers / Romance Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Historical Romance Writers Needed by Fixin280: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
I need prolific Historical Romance writers for multiple projects.

Requirements:
- Writer needs to have experience with various tropes of Historical Romance
- Writer need to have proper punctuation/grammar, and be experienced with writing for foreign (USA/UK) audience/clients
- Writer must have good communication skills and be willing to take feedback and incorporate edits
- Writer needs to have good work ethics, communicate effectively and adhere to deadlines(Very important)
- Writer needs to be available for long term, and be committed to the work.

Note: I am only looking for top-class writers and would not be admitting average writers.

If all these sound good to you, kindly contact me stating your brief writing experience, your experience with Historical Romance and send related writing samples.
(Please follow the instructions)

WhatsApp ONLY!!!!: 07083036722
Re: Historical Romance Writers Needed by Fixin280: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Still Open

Fixin280:

Requirements:
- Writer need to have proper punctuation/grammar, and be experienced with writing for foreign (USA/UK) audience/clients
- Writer must have good communication skills and be willing to take feedback and incorporate edits
- Writer needs to have good work ethics, communicate effectively and adhere to deadlines(Very important)

Note: I am only looking for top-class writers and would not be admitting average writers.

If all these sound good to you, kindly contact me stating your brief writing experience, your experience with Historical Romance and send related writing samples.

Re: Historical Romance Writers Needed by Altair25(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Is this vacancy still available?
Re: Historical Romance Writers Needed by Altair25(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2022
Fixin280:

Requirements:

Is this still open?

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Article Writers Needed / Please Critique / Tongue Cuffed: A Movie Script For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.