Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

These Two Giants Are Fools. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / These Two Giants Are Fools. (1231 Views)

Giants Of Africa / Walmart Vs Amazon: A Tale Of Two Retail Giants / “easter Falls On April Fools’ Day Because Jesus Is A F*cking Fool” – Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Two Giants Are Fools. by JaroMan: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
These two giants were in their seperate houses only to be visited by a dwarf.
The dwarf was humbled by the manner these two giants welcomed him, that he promised to be fetching water and firewood for them.
As time went on, these great giants started fighting over who the dwarf will serve first.
This fight led to the dwarf charging for his services, because one of the dwarf suggested that to the dwarf since he was richer.
Then the dwarf started dividing them in order for him to make more money since if they ever reconcile, they may decide never to pay for the service.
Re: These Two Giants Are Fools. by ChiefSosa(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
I don't even know what to say. I honestly don't know how to react to this thread.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Two Giants Are Fools. by ospreywin(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
Upon this confusion in Nigeria, you still decided to add yours. grin

9 Likes

Re: These Two Giants Are Fools. by illicit(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Why are dwarf stories always short shocked lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: These Two Giants Are Fools. by JaroMan: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
illicit:
Abi naa. Make everything de short de go

1 Like

Re: These Two Giants Are Fools. by forgiveness: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Let me guess. The two giants are SW and SE while the dwarf is the N......

I am correct. grin

1 Like

Re: These Two Giants Are Fools. by ChiefSosa(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
TMKsouth, I sight you, man!

2 Likes

Re: These Two Giants Are Fools. by favor914: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
forgiveness:
Let me guess. The two giants are SW and SE while the dwarf is the N......

I am correct. grin
Not the General North, Fulani to be precise, Northern Nigeria is bigger than both the South West & South East.
Re: These Two Giants Are Fools. by TMKsouth: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
ChiefSosa:
TMKsouth, I sight you, man!

Howzit? wink cheesy
Re: These Two Giants Are Fools. by TMKsouth: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
illicit:

LOL cheesy, not PC man.

1 Like

Re: These Two Giants Are Fools. by StreetFight: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
JaroMan:
The dwarf was humbled by the manner these two giants welcomed him, that he promised to be fetching water and firewood for them.
As time went on, these great giants started fighting over who the dwarf will serve first.
This fight led to the dwarf charging for his services, because one of the dwarf suggested that to the dwarf since he was richer.
Then the dwarf started dividing them in order for him to make more money since if they ever reconcile, they may decide never to pay for the service.

The dwarf is Fulani. The two giants are Yoruba and Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Two Giants Are Fools. by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
JaroMan:

Adding u to a number line, we now have ³

(1) (Reply)

Please help a brother on NIN modification / If You Have A One Last Chance To Do It Right? / Nairaland Should Have A Chatting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.