Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections (5496 Views)

20% off now Get this Educational Tabs for your children at very cheap price / Get Replacement For Any Type Of Phones , Tabs And Laptops / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Enddy50ty(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
FutureFocus:

I can get you something similar, this one is sold Sir.

Lemme see what you have that's similar?
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by md16: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Still available?
FutureFocus:
Item 4

IPad Mini with a backlight key board pouch.

32 GB

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Simplytunstech: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2022
I need one of the kid tab you posted in clearance sales. Pls what's the price. Can mail me on simplytuns@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Inyijud: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2022
FutureFocus:
Select Tab and Select suitable pouch

Sum the price together,

I'm interested in the tabs and pouches.

Send location n number
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Inyijud:

I'm interested in the tabs and pouches.

Send location n number

Location is Lagos
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Loaded with kids educational apps and videos

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Kingkyle1(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2022
FutureFocus:
Carefully selected items.

What types of ipad do you have for sale?
I am looking for atleast ipad4 but tell me what you have even mini included
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Kingkyle1:

What types of ipad do you have for sale?
I am looking for atleast ipad4 but tell me what you have even mini included

Only one 1 ipad mini 1 left for now, but I have other tabs, contact details on signature
Thanks Sir.
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2022
I have some high end over the ear Bluetooth sound monsters with ANC , Active Noise Cancellation.

OneOdio
Prime Sport
Mpow H12 with ANC
Mpow H17 With ANC
Mpow H19 with ANC
Mpow H19 IPO with ANC

All wireless .

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2022
More

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2022
Wall chaser, as a plumber, you don’t have to be slamming hammer to break wall that will cost you more to cover back, with this you can cut the wall and do a clean job.
Even as a Eletrician

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Kingkyle1(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2022
FutureFocus:

Only one 1 ipad mini 1 left for now, but I have other tabs, contact details on signature
Thanks Sir.

Pictures and price please
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Kingkyle1(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2022
FutureFocus:

Thanks Sir.

Specification, Pictures and price please
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by kelvin1191(m): 6:03am On Jan 23, 2022
FutureFocus:
Wall chaser, as a plumber, you don’t have to be slamming hammer to break wall that will cost you more to cover back, with this you can cut the wall and do a clean job.
Even as a Eletrician

A big thank you for the work tools I got from you. They are clean and worked perfectly. Thank you for your understanding all through the transaction. Your delivery was on time. You took your time to get me the best and cheapest waybill. Please patronise this seller. He is honest
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2022
kelvin1191:

A big thank you for the work tools I got from you. They are clean and worked perfectly. Thank you for your understanding all through the transaction. Your delivery was on time. You took your time to get me the best and cheapest waybill. Please patronise this seller. He is honest

Hahah! Thanks for your nice review Sir. The only thing I sell online is integrity, just one negative review will dent my image and I will do everything to avoid that, I can not avoid to mess with my customers, thanks again Sir.

I don’t sell bad things.
My priority is to leave you satisfied.
Thanks so much Sir.
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Enjoy the newly arrived Mpow Series for calls and music , roll like Don Jazzy with these top rated wireless headsets. All with ANC. Active Noise Cancellation

Mpow H12 with ANC
Mpow H17 with ANC
MPow H19 IPO with ANC
More than 40 hrs battery life.
Pick and drop calls.
I also have the One Odion wireless studio for music producers

Prime Sport , for sport men.

and more other superb headsets.
all new , gotten from clearance sales in the Uk , not just in their pack.

Selling less than half the market price.

Contact details on my signature for serious buyers only.

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
More pics of the available headsets

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
All kind of tools are also available for workmen and professionals.

Corded and cordless drilling machines,

Car polisher

Wall chaser for cutting walls for installation of plumbing and electrical installations

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is a site light, incase you are working and it’s getting late, just plug it , hang it or stand it as you want.

I don’t have time to replace the bulb , so you can pick it for just N4,000 only before I do that,
Once I change the bulb, the price will change,
Thanks for your patronage,
You can get good items from me less than half their market price

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
4 Uk used Apple Mini available .
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Tools are available, you can make requests, thanks

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2022
Any tool is available. Just make a request.

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Acer Iconica Tabs in these lovey pouches, already loaded with Kids educational apps and videos .

Contact details on my signature

Including some Cinderella stories for kids.

Pink for pretty girls

Blue for handsome boys.

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Caporegime(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hello I'd like to know which Children Tab is available and the price, thanks.
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by inspbado(m): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
FutureFocus:
Item 6

This Logitech keyboard is a Bluetooth multi device that is compatible with android, Apple and windows devices.

But trust me this one is very cheap

How much is this?
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 12:18am On Feb 12, 2022
Get this Acer Iconical , fully loaded with nice educational apps and videos for your kids, blue for boys, pink for girls, that’s how we roll.
Raise smart kids.

iPad mini are also available and other brand of tabs as well. Asus, Huawei, Samsung etc

Thanks.

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Praxtech: 1:07am On Feb 12, 2022
FutureFocus:
Get this Acer Iconical , fully loaded with nice educational apps and videos for your kids, blue for boys, pink f.or girls, that’s how we roll.
Raise smart kids.

iPad mini are also available and other brand of tabs as well. Asus, Huawei, Samsung etc

Thanks.
Huawei and Samsung tools available?
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 3:10am On Feb 13, 2022
This is “Dirty Pro Tile cutting Machine.

Eletric Tile Cutter for professional Tilers in the house

This one came with blade that cut tiles , but You can change the blade to other type to cut other things.
Contact details on my signature

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by obisite: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
FutureFocus:
Loaded with kids educational apps and videos

Hello,

What's the price of any of this..?
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
obisite:

Hello,

What's the price of any of this..?

Only Tab 20k Only Pouch 5k

Combo with free educational apps and videos is 25k

Not Negotiable
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 2:33am On Feb 16, 2022
Parkside Drilling Bits Set

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by jidobaba(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2022
Do you have any 36v cordless drill?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LIKE NEW HP DM4-1201US 640GB 6GB INTEL COREi5 SOLD OUT!!! / Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre / Original Samsung Galaxy SII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.