Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections (5498 Views)

20% off now Get this Educational Tabs for your children at very cheap price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
jidobaba:
Do you have any 36v cordless drill?

I have 30v UK product, UK standard , monster drill with 2 strong batteries .
Contact details on my profile

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 3:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Jigzaws

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 3:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Bench Grinder

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 3:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Circular saw

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 3:55am On Feb 18, 2022
You can place order for any item you need in your factory, raging from hand tools to other machines, Tabs, home appliances and more
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
MACALLISTER Rotary Hammer Drill

900 watts

Model - MHR900

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
12kg in set of 2kg X 6pcs

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bosch Circular saw

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by bukkysam(f): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
FutureFocus:
Bench Grinder
hiw much?
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 1:35am On Feb 20, 2022
Apple Tabs and Asus

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Simplytunstech: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2022
I need one of those tab.
Please tag with prices. Or you drop your WhatsApp num so we can discuss. Thanks
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by sambass(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Is tab available?
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2022
sambass:
Is tab available?
Yes Sir, I have many tabs
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Poopypants: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dude is a scammer, liar and has an unfinished history on this website, run.
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Poopypants:
Dude is a scammer, liar and has an unfinished history on this website, run.

This one is a hungry boy, a blackmailer, ignore him

2 Likes

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Kingkyle1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

This one is a hungry boy, a blackmailer, ignore him

Wow

1 Like

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Wow
He's a scammer true true

I will get you soon! I don’t pay blackmail mailer, find another job

You can use 10 monikers I don’t care
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Poopypants: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by peacemara54(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
FutureFocus:

I will get you soon! I don’t pay blackmail mailer, find another job

You can use 10 monikers I don’t care

If truely you are proud of your products, why did you fail to respond to your WhatsApp chat on tablet?
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
peacemara54:

If truely you are proud of your products, why did you fail to respond to your WhatsApp chat on tablet?

I usually take tabs to customers to test for like 3 to 4 days and let them make their choice, those are the people I know their houses.
I went out to carry some items today, and responding to a lot of attacks here is not easy , I already had headaches, had to go get things at the store and I also know some of those who contacted me are from here, so I know some are just playing prank, I just need to rest first, sorry about that
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Jazzlite: 3:27am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

I usually take tabs to customers to test for like 3 to 4 days and let them make their choice, those are the people I know their houses.
I went out to carry some items today, and responding to a lot of attacks here is not easy , I already had headaches, had to go get things at the store and I also know some of those who contacted me are from here, so I know some are just playing prank, I just need to rest first, sorry about that
The Asus tab... what is the configuration
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Juzec: 5:26am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:
I have some high end over the ear Bluetooth sound monsters with ANC , Active Noise Cancellation.

OneOdio
Prime Sport
Mpow H12 with ANC
Mpow H17 With ANC
Mpow H19 with ANC
Mpow H19 IPO with ANC

All wireless .

Hi. Please state their respective price?
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by peacemara54(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

Why will someone be after your downfall? I don't believe any reasonable human will start plotting failure of a diligent person who is only out to fetch food on his table, going through , normal business without fraud.

As for me, my plan was to get a tab and that was the purpose of my chat. I mean good
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2022
peacemara54:

Why will someone be after your downfall? I don't believe any reasonable human will start plotting failure of a diligent person who is only out to fetch food on his table, going through , normal business without fraud.

As for me, my plan was to get a tab and that was the purpose of my chat. I mean good

I have Tabs, I will hunt that guy , him what happened, someone asked me to bring tabs , I gave her some, she picked two , 20k Tab , I went with with Android version 5.0 , 4.4 which I handed to her, but she picked ones she like, broken touch pad and bite the pouch, yet I took it back and replaced for her, she later came to ask for the tab to be replaced with tab of 60k , a higher version, I refused to be blackmail, and since then has gathered her fans and the jobless sugar boy to blackmail me because she’s a social media person

2 Likes

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by peacemara54(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:

I have Tabs, I will hunt that guy , him what happened, someone asked me to bring tabs , I gave her some, she picked two , 20k Tab , I went with with Android version 5.0 , 4.4 which I handed to her, but she picked ones she like, broken touch pad and bite the pouch, yet I took it back and replaced for her, she later came to ask for the tab to be replaced with tab of 60k , a higher version, I refused to be blackmail, and since then has gathered her fans and the jobless sugar boy to blackmail me because she’s a social media person

I will chat up soonest for tabs
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by Lacomb(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
FutureFocus:
12kg in set of 2kg X 6pcs
How much?
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lacomb:

How much?

I just added specification and price please

Pls take note Sir
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by kelvin1191(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
My people say's "He who blows the trumpet for the downfall of a man the gods will not let it sound"

I have bought from this seller and he delivered.

1 Like

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by LAZAREY: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
The best thing to do is to use an escrow. Many mods are on the phone/technology sections.
I chatted with him on whatsapp as well. He told me he's busy, and promised to get back to me, about 2wks now,
no response.
So logical person will doubt him, cos you want to make money, and there is need to be available and conclude every transaction.

1 Like

Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by cyif2003(m): 6:01am On Feb 25, 2022
FutureFocus:
Bench Grinder
good day. Do u sell heat gun?
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
cyif2003:
good day. Do u sell heat gun?

You can place order for anything you want Sir.
Re: Gadgets, Tabs And Work Tools Collections by FutureFocus: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2022
Removed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LIKE NEW HP DM4-1201US 640GB 6GB INTEL COREi5 SOLD OUT!!! / Original Samsung Galaxy SII / Has Anyone Used The Polystar Home Theatre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.