Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? (34819 Views)

I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Idiotic long tales with more hearsay. I can give you over 10 stories of my own best friends too. Foolish long stories with no head. Come back when you know how to make intelligent arguments. The mugu was even quick to assume I am an atheist. Foolish idiot with one dimensional thinking. Ekotedo ko. Otudeko ni. cheesy cheesy

Your likes are cowards who sound wise behind keyboards.

If you want to die so quick let's arrange for you to make use of the book in a wrong way before camera. grin

Your foolishness will be double by the time you start reading every signpost on the street. grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Werey people...
Book wey I get for phone...

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Your likes are cowards who sound wise behind keyboards.

If you want to die so quick let's arrange for you to make use of the book in a wrong way before camera. grin

Your foolishness will be double by the time you start reading every signpost on the street. grin

I know you are just boasting. The last guy that did something similar here started claiming later that he was not an occult person but knew people when it was time to meet up. I don't waste my time with foolish nonentities whose idea of occult is red candles and white candles. You are a kid sharing boogeyman stories they scared you with. Kindly fvck off. If you are so sure of yourself there is a competition going to pay money for anyone that can show the paranormal. Go and claim it. Threatening death as if he has tasted it himself. Kid. Can't make intelligent argument and has resorted to threats. Comical relief.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by HOSTCOM(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
What are Seven books of moses?

The Seventh Book of Moses

The First Table of the Spirits of the Air;
The Second Table of the Spirits of Fire;
The Third Table of the Spirits of Water;
The Fourth Table of the Spirits of the Earth;
The Fifth Table of Saturn;
The Sixth Table of Jupiter;
The Seventh Table of Mars;
The Eighth Table of the Sun;

That book get something demonic inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Werey people.. .
Book wey I don read.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Lionnation: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
For people interested in folk magic. The Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses, arguably one of the most popular magick books ever published, contains two secret apocrypha ascribed to Moses, perhaps pseudepigraphically. The book consists of a collection of texts,which claim to explain the magick Moses used to win the biblical magick contest with the Egyptian priest-magicians, part the Red Sea, and perform other miraculous feats. It includes instruction in the form of invocations, magick words, and seals for calling upon the angels to affect worldly ends, from the sublime (calling down a plague of locusts and frogs upon your enemy) to the mundane (getting more money). Many manuscripts and printed pamphlet versions circulated in Germany in the 1800s, and an English translation by Johann Scheible first appeared in New York in 1880 that had not been corrected or re-edited until now. In creating this restored, corrected edition, Joseph Peterson drew on Scheible's final edition of the text and his original sources. It will be of great interest to those who have suffered through prior editions and anyone looking for a traditional source of Western magick. * Used in various modern traditions of American folk magick, from Pennsylvania Dutch hexmeisters and contemporary eclectic magicians, to voodoo practioners and African American root workers. * Updated or fresh translations from original German, Latin, and Hebrew sources and restoration of censored or left out passages in earlier editions and 35 pages of text never before translated. * Describes the biblical magick ascribed to Moses and its application. * Extensively illustrated with over 100 magical seals, signs, and sigils.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Tayorshd2(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
CivilizedElk901:
I opened the book once before, just one time
It was a pdf version which was very hard to me to find but I got it.
All I found there were names of angels, insignia to draw for rituals, time to do these rituals and how to do them
Some rituals requires you to be sexually pure for a long time before the ritual (by sexually pure, I mean very sexually pure)
Some requires a long period of fasting
And so on.
If you fail to meet these requirements and still do these rituals anyways, you’re in for some pretty bad consequences
Also, if I remember correctly, the rituals are about summoning “angels”. I put quotation marks cause I myself still doubt if the rituals summon actual angels of God or just demons disguising as angels of light

I just skimmed through it with trepidation, and deleted it shortly after. It’s been more than 3 years now. Nothing do me

Correct it is not occultic or satanic as people the thing is ...it is written in a verse in the Bible that only clean heart could make heaven and speak to God angels etc and Dats y we are advised to fast and be in pure from sin so that our prayer can be answered....

So a dinner that try to read it wil get an effect on return that's it
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Lionnation: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Is Moses not a Christian?
no bro, moses was never a Christian even Jesus himself was not

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by geechy: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
BabaCommander:
OP, it seems you are lying.

Point 1.
If you are a believer, and an adult, why are you interested in creating a thread about a book you already know to have a demonic origin?

Point 2.
Your claim that your friend went mad because he was gifted the book is false. Either they lied to hide the origin of his insanity (most likely hard drug abuse induced) or you made up the story yourself.

The reason for saying this is;

1, Anything spiritual requires a participation.
2. Having a book or even reading it without believing in it will have no effect on you whatsoever.
a, Reading a self helo book will not help you unless you practiced the steps required of you.
b, Reading the bible without truely believing in Christ Jesus will not grant you salvation.
c, Merely recieving or reading the 6 & 7, the 8 & 9 or 10 & 11 books of moses if there are anything like those will not make anyone go insane unless he participated in the rituals and demonic invocations if there are any in them.

I have seen and read the book, just like I would read any novel I could get my hand on in my teen years. A friend's late dad has many of the books like that.
Can't even remember anything about the content now.. but I can bet that non of us (group of friends experienced anything extraordinary)

I won't recommend anyone going to read it or any book like itm though, because it's a waste of time. And more importantly, don't believe the hype about those books, it's designed to make people courious and fearful about them. There's nothing to see in it.

Ahbobi

What does the book say, tell us... If you can remember
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by domnwan(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
One thing you all should know is that Moses was never a Christmas, religion deceived so many and that is why the world is still confused today

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Tayorshd2(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seven Books Of Moses"?

I recently saw a thread where someone offered the sixth and seventh books of Moses for sale in this section, and something that happened to my friend after he was given the seventh book of Moses immediately came to mind.

At the time I had been hearing of the seventh books of Moses, and obviously what really aroused my curiosity or attracted my attention to the book was that it was named after "Moses" in the Bible, so being a Christian, who very knew about the biblical Moses and the books he wrote in the Bible, that gave me the impression that it was possibly related to him, and probably a continuation of his books in the Bible.

Hence the curiosity to find out what it was really about, as i didn't know what to make of it yet. But that was not until something serious happened to my friend after he received the book from his friend in school.

He was a friend of mine during the days I was still a sinner. We weren't that close though, but I can remember once arranging a Christmas party together with him a long time ago, as was the custom during those days.

He was a student of a university situated somewhere in the east, and obviously he was a cultist, so one day while yet on campus, one of his cultist' friends had given him the "seventh books of Moses". Although he didn't open it yet to read it but just dropped it on his table at his room at school, and traveled back to his family home in Port Harcourt.

But on getting to his room where he lived in Port Harcourt, after opening the door, he saw the same "seventh book of Moses", which he left at school, on the table in his room in Port Harcourt.

He almost ran mad, that's if he didn't really do so for a while, as he was behaving strangely afterwards on the streets, culminating in him foolishly confronting the police which eventually landed him in a police cell.

After I heard he had been released from detention and was back at home, I immediately went to see him to confirm this, also at the time I had just repented, so I felt being there could be of benefit to him.

When I got to his house, I saw him sat on one of the seats of the dinning table of his house, so I sat down next to him, and from close range, I could see that he has been seriously beaten, as his eyes was bloodied and his tooth was broken. I felt really sorry for him.

As a result, i felt compelled to tell him to repent, to save himself from such a situation. I think I also prayed with him before I left.

Hence, after what happened to my friend after he was given the "seventh books of Moses" by his fellow cultist' friend on campus, even though i had just repented and started my walk with God at the time, i didn't need anyone else to tell me that it was not of God, but of the devil and a diabolic book which had absolutely nothing to do with God, despite it being called by the name of Moses in the Bible.

The name Moses obviously was used as a ploy by the devil to also lure many, especially Christians to the book, as was typical of him, so that when they are drawn to it as a result, before they knew what was happening, they would already be trapped in his demonic web.

This is not hear-say but a true story about what happened to my own friend after he was given the book by his cultist' friend, so it's not a book I'd advise any Christian to read or have anything to do with.

It's satanic!

God bless.

It's not satanic it's a book of power and it's for does with clean heart and purity and walking with God before u can read it...

Don't forget religion or life is spiritual too ...

So there are some fasting and prayer u need to do before u can read comfortably without anything....

Although abt 15years go have read one whereby all my room started rotating and I feel like I want to vanish but all d same I ran out of the room before I later understood what I should have done before reading it ...

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Lol. Ridiculous hearsay. Your own dad extracted the information from him or your dad told you that story just to scare you from reading the book. Your dad is an exorcist or what? One would think strong demons like that will prevent their subject from revealing the reasons for his madness in order to attract more victims.

If you somehow think your dad is incapable of lying or exaggerating just to discourage you from certain things then I can't help you. Like I said, I know a few people personally from less than 10 years ago that tried it. My own first hand experience trumps fake boogeyman stories from 30 years ago that can't be verified that a father told his son. It is more likely that guy ran mad normally and his family are looking for excuses and causes for it.

Guy stop displaying foolishness thinking you are wise.
You and your likes are foolish cowards sounding wise behind your keyboards.

There are many ways you atheists can proof people wrong with evidence.

Practicalize what you believe.
Get a group of friends, make a video of you using the book the wrong way. Simple!

Instead of sounding like king Kong behind keyboards put your claim into action.

The Igbo guy in my story later became my friend for you to know it is not a hearsay.

Get your faith practicalized.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Guy stop displaying foolishness thinking you are wise.
You and your likes are foolish cowards sounding wise behind your keyboards.

There are many ways you atheists can proof people wrong with evidence.

Practicalize what you believe.
Get a group of friends, make a video of you using the book the wrong way. Simple!

Instead of sounding like king Kong behind keyboards put your claim into action.

The Igbo guy in my story later became my friend for you to know it is not a hearsay.

Get your faith practicalized.

More empty fluff. How would you know it's me in the video? How would you know I didn't edit it. You are unintelligent. You obviously don't have the mental capacity to engage in a rational argument hence the need for threats and gimmicks. Like I said, please fvck off. The more you type the more your foolishness is exposed for people with sense.

You have a friend. I have friends too. And you don't know my experience or background yet you are boasting about things you haven't tried yourself. Not only are you mentally handicapped, you lack wisdom too. I have given an idiot like you too much attention. Vermins like you are beneath me.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by JennyOfOldstones(f): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
When I was about 8-9 years old, my much older cousin who was living with us at that time borrowed the 7th book from a neighbour who owned a copy. She used to hide it from us back then but I found the hiding place even though fear didn't allow me to open it and see the contents. Nothing has happened to my cousin since then and the person she borrowed it from still lives next to us and is doing well too. None of them have gone mad or anything..unless they're fighting unknown spiritual battles but they're going about their normal lives to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

I know you are just boasting. The last guy that did something similar here started claiming later that he was not an occult person but knew people when it was time to meet up. I don't waste my time with foolish nonentities whose idea of occult is red candles and white candles. You are a kid sharing boogeyman stories they scared you with. Kindly fvck off. If you are so sure of yourself there is a competition going to pay money for anyone that can show the paranormal. Go and claim it. Threatening death as if he has tasted it himself. Kid. Can't make intelligent argument and has resorted to threats. Comical relief.

It really showed how intelligent you have been answering people here.

No one sounds as stupid as you sound on this thread.

You said I am threatening you with death. Where in my post did I mention death?

All because you know the latter end of guys like you. It's either death or madness.

Kwantinue !

Just practicalize you claim Simple. grin
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
GoodIsGod:

It really showed how intelligent you have answering people here.
No one sounds as stupid as you sound on this thread.
You said I am threatening you with death. Where in my post did I mention death?

All because you know the latter end of guys like you. It's either death or madness.

Kwantinue !

Just practicalize you claim Simple. grin

Idiotic emotional nitwit that brought up death to scare me is asking where he threatened death. Obviously you type without consulting your brain that's why you forgot what you wrote. Typical of ignorant fools who boast and make claims they can't prove only to forget the claims they just made.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

More empty fluff. How would you know it's me in the video? How would you know I didn't edit it. You are unintelligent. You obviously don't have the mental capacity to engage in a rational argument hence the need for threats and gimmicks. Like I said, please fvck off. The more you type the more your foolishness is exposed for people with sense.

You have a friend. I have friends too. And you don't know my experience or background yet you are boasting about things you haven't tried yourself. Not only are you mentally handicapped, you lack wisdom too. I have given an idiot like you too much attention. Vermins like you are beneath me.

Everyone answering you here are unintelligent and fools.
It only shows your state of mind. You are on the verge of running mad.

Only mad people are wise among others even when they are in rags.

Nairaland Wizkid grin
The mad one
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Everyone answering you here are unintelligent and fools.
It only shows your state of mind. You are on the verge of running mad.

Only mad people are wise among others even when they are in rags.

Nairaland Wizkid grin
The mad one

Idiot you are the only unintelligent fool here. Most other people answering brought their arguments with sense and I replied them according to it. Check my reply to most other people here. You are the king of morons who started crying and throwing faeces and threatening death as soon as he quoted me. Stop trying to lump yourself together with others. You are hopeless. They aren't. cheesy

You are just another daft animal on Nairaland.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by GoodIsGod: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Idiot you are the only unintelligent fool here. Most other people answering brought their arguments with sense and I replied them according to it. Check my reply to most other people here. You are the king of morons who started crying and throwing faeces and threatening death as soon as he quoted me. Stop trying to lump yourself together with others. You are hopeless. They aren't. cheesy

You are just another daft animal on Nairaland.

grin
Wizkid don resolve to curses grin

Why won't you lie? Minds like yours are known to be unstable Nau grin

The guy who told you his dad was the only one who could get words out of your brother that ran mad.
You asked him if his dad couldn't have told lie.

Like your Dad the devil is a liar from the beginning. grin
Not everyone dad is like your dad kid. Not all dad's are liars. grin

Anyways I should not forget to wish you a happy Sunday.grin
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Pidginboss: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
CivilizedElk901:
All I found there were names of angels, insignia to draw for rituals, time to do these rituals and how to do them
Some rituals requires you to be sexually pure for a long time before the ritual (by sexually pure, I mean very sexually pure)
Some requires a long period of fasting i
And so on.
If you fail to meet these requirements and still do these rituals anyways, you’re in for some pretty bad consequences
Also, if I remember correctly, the rituals are about summoning “angels”. I put quotation marks cause I myself still doubt if the rituals summon actual angels of God or just demons disguising as angels of light

I just skimmed through it with trepidation, and deleted it shortly after. It’s been more than 3 years now. Nothing do me

That book was available in my secondary school days. If you read am like novel you free but if you read am wan come try follow the step by step instruction old boy! gbege don come o. Many pastor, Shepard and woli/ prophet na their background book be that some of the things them they talk in tongues na conjure.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
JennyOfOldstones:
When I was about 8-9 years old, my much older cousin who was living with us at that time borrowed the 7th book from a neighbour who owned a copy. She used to hide it from us back then but I found the hiding place even though fear didn't allow me to open it and see the contents. Nothing has happened to my cousin since then and the person she borrowed it from still lives next to us and is doing well too. None of them have gone mad or anything..unless they're fighting unknown spiritual battles but they're going about their normal lives to the best of my knowledge.

Don't mind people. They just ascribe evil to whatever they don't understand forgetting plenty people using the same thing without any incident. This your story will never be shared by others. But immediately one guy who owned the book without even reading it has a small misfortune, they will find a way to claim the book did it.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Aidejay(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
abeg where I fit download the book. I need to read more books and this one sounds interesting.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Kajaard: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Adakintroy:
Which kind story be this. He leave book for house travell then reach destination see the book him leave on top table.

Anyhow since we are on the subject of mistery here is what I think happened. You guy got ", high" and did not know when he
Put that book in his bag carry travel.

His description looks like a set out of our Nigerian home movies cheesy
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Buliwyf: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
GoodIsGod:

grin
Wizkid don resolve to curses grin

Why won't you lie? Minds like yours are known to be unstable Nau grin

The guy who told you his dad was the only one who could get words out of your brother that ran mad.
You asked him if his dad couldn't have told lie.

Like your Dad the devil is a liar from the beginning. grin
Not everyone dad is like your dad kid. Not all dad's are liars. grin

Anyways I should not forget to wish you a happy Sunday.grin

You are an idiot. Can't his father lie? You see why I say you are foolish. For you to believe something because your father said it or someone else's father said it shows you are not fit to make rational decisions. You are dumb and the more you talk the more you prove it. First you claimed that I was insulting others and calling them foolish like I called you. And now your only proof for is that I believe someone's father can tell a lie. My father can tell a lie. So can your father. So can anybody's father. If you like get emotional about it.

What a hopeless fool you are. Keep making a monkey out of yourself. Next time you will know not to cross people like me or start arguments by insult so I don't mop the floor with you. cheesy
Just look at the embodiment of hopelessness. I am not cursing you. I am making a factual psychological diagnosis about the state and capacity of your mental faculties. You are mentally handicapped. Sorry if I am blunt. cheesy
Maybe you need to light some red candles in order to get intelligence. What a buffoon grin
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by yahwehpickin(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
I've seen the book a friend of mine has it,yes the book is mysterious blah blah blah, most of the Scriptures there are from the Bible.... Well if we are to be sacred of that book we should be more scared of the Bible because it is the most mysterious book ever written.... Well I'm a fan of the mysterious and miraculous and I also like magical movies, if the two books can cause this type of issue then what Will you say about the Bible

There are Christian books that require deep revelation to understand, that's why it is said the letter killeth but the spirit giveth life. If you doubt me go and read watchman nee's books or Austin Sparks or A.W Tozer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Kajaard: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nonexisting:
So does that make the book bad then? Moses that did the rituals in the book, is he in hellfire? If Jesus stopped sacrifice and rituals, why then do Christians still take cow and goats to church during harvest and bazaar? Why are we taking holy communion, is that not ritual? Why are we chanting psalms and why is songs of Solomon where he dey teach how to press woman breast allowed to remain in bible? Don't provoke me please.

Lol, una go kill person with laugh for this nairaland one day cheesy grin cheesy

So songs of Solomon dey teach person how to press woman breast cheesy
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by yahwehpickin(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seven Books Of Moses"?

I recently saw a thread where someone offered the sixth and seventh books of Moses for sale in this section, and something that happened to my friend after he was given the seventh book of Moses immediately came to mind.

At the time I had been hearing of the seventh books of Moses, and obviously what really aroused my curiosity or attracted my attention to the book was that it was named after "Moses" in the Bible, so being a Christian, who very knew about the biblical Moses and the books he wrote in the Bible, that gave me the impression that it was possibly related to him, and probably a continuation of his books in the Bible.

Hence the curiosity to find out what it was really about, as i didn't know what to make of it yet. But that was not until something serious happened to my friend after he received the book from his friend in school.

He was a friend of mine during the days I was still a sinner. We weren't that close though, but I can remember once arranging a Christmas party together with him a long time ago, as was the custom during those days.

He was a student of a university situated somewhere in the east, and obviously he was a cultist, so one day while yet on campus, one of his cultist' friends had given him the "seventh books of Moses". Although he didn't open it yet to read it but just dropped it on his table at his room at school, and traveled back to his family home in Port Harcourt.

But on getting to his room where he lived in Port Harcourt, after opening the door, he saw the same "seventh book of Moses", which he left at school, on the table in his room in Port Harcourt.

He almost ran mad, that's if he didn't really do so for a while, as he was behaving strangely afterwards on the streets, culminating in him foolishly confronting the police which eventually landed him in a police cell.

After I heard he had been released from detention and was back at home, I immediately went to see him to confirm this, also at the time I had just repented, so I felt being there could be of benefit to him.

When I got to his house, I saw him sat on one of the seats of the dinning table of his house, so I sat down next to him, and from close range, I could see that he has been seriously beaten, as his eyes was bloodied and his tooth was broken. I felt really sorry for him.

As a result, i felt compelled to tell him to repent, to save himself from such a situation. I think I also prayed with him before I left.

Hence, after what happened to my friend after he was given the "seventh books of Moses" by his fellow cultist' friend on campus, even though i had just repented and started my walk with God at the time, i didn't need anyone else to tell me that it was not of God, but of the devil and a diabolic book which had absolutely nothing to do with God, despite it being called by the name of Moses in the Bible.

The name Moses obviously was used as a ploy by the devil to also lure many, especially Christians to the book, as was typical of him, so that when they are drawn to it as a result, before they knew what was happening, they would already be trapped in his demonic web.

This is not hear-say but a true story about what happened to my own friend after he was given the book by his cultist' friend, so it's not a book I'd advise any Christian to read or have anything to do with.

It's satanic!

God bless.

I Wonder what you will do when you see a demonic spirit You are spreading fear, first of all the friend of your is not a believer.( what were you expecting to happen)
Secondly we have the spirit of Christ... We don't do things based on other people's experiences but by the leading of the spirit.

TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE NOT YOUR FRIENDS EXPERIENCE
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by seniorjunior: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
we nigerians suffer from too much lie, scared of nothing and makebelieve rumors....the 6th and 7th book of moses will never make you mad if you just read it ....it only make you mad when you intend to follow up the spiritual emphasis and end up not abiding by the rule...e.g some spiritual emphasis demands you stay sexaul purify for certain period of time b4 embccking to the next step of spiritual activity whereby you default ,there is a consequence for it...just like in the physical world and the nigerian law that whenever you are caught raping a lady its eithers your are sentence to death or your given a jungle justice depending which of the laws caught up with you.
[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by executive12: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:
Christians will lambast Muslims and Traditional worshipers and other religion that their world view is myopic, yet restrictions are placed on what should or what should not be learnt.

Is it not the same thing when Boko haram says education is haram because some of the knowledge inherent there leads to self realization ?

I believe in Jesus, but I have read other religions and even a book on the early life of Jesus, books which will make you doubt everything.. Its after you have read these books and still decide that the path you are following is the right path, that is when you know that you *"choosed"* the path, not when you are following blindly because your parents or all those around you say its the only way

Else you will be a zombie, as you follow blindly, let's try to read everything, then subject all of them to good criticism, only then can you come to unshakable faith and believe.

Well said like an enlightened fellow.
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Kajaard: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bellerophon:

I could not keep from bursting into occasional quips and hilarious laughter reading through your prosaic fallacy up there! Your prose is chiefly a product of your imaginary concoction and this is why I am sure and Know....

About 14 years ago as a younger man I by happenstance stumbled on a copy of the above named book owned by a maternal uncle with an uncanny interest for esotericism! Out of curiosity I took the book and perused through it’s rusty pages and just as a confirmation to you that my account is factual unlike your concoction above, there is a page prefacing the actual contents that places the curse of Cain on whoever steals, misuses, or destroys the text! Now, a few pages into the book it is very glaring that these were excerpts and spells Moses, Aaron and by extension the Levite’s were privileged to have known by divine revelation from God himself! Now, these seals, spells, and chants that you have in the book are all written in traditional Hebrew!

People forget that religion and culture are co terminus, the Jewish culture that preceded Christianity was retained in vestiges in the Christian religion and still remains in the forms of chants , sacraments, and sundry religious practices not peculiar only to Judaism but also rife in Catholicism as well! The Levites were a priestly tribe rightly characterized as pious, holy and religious much to the point they had a prescription to adhere to in their lifestyle such was their holiness that it is not out of place to believe a communion or encounter with God did happen and Aaron was a Levite!

The sixth and seventh books are not canonical books per se but a compendium of the holiest and most sacred of means of communing with God as seen through the secrets of the encounters the holiest of men had with God and that been Moses and Aaron his priest! Most of the seals in the book are inscriptions directly lifted from the breast place of Aaron that he wore, the Urim and Thummim ! The breast plates worn by the high priest attached to the ephod! Now these were the holiest of Christian iconography as old as the Old Testament when the relationship between God and man was personal that he made trips down to earth revealing himself only to his most holy followers

The names of God as enumerated in the book are his Holiest and all written in Hebrew, the book is nothing but a relic of the Old Testament and not something to be demonized as a glaring instruction is given to readers about the consideration and necessity of certain level of piety and abnegation for one to attain a level of invoking the spells or using the seals! It is a book for the use of people that have conquered the mortality of their flesh and attained spiritual peace within! Esotericism lives within Christianity and that Pentecostalism or evangelical Christianity doesn’t accommodate such doctrines doesn’t demonize such practices!

My curiosity suborned me into trying a few of the spells especially the one about wisdom, knowledge and understanding that involves me invoking angels that were in charge of the realm and asking for their commute from the astral plane to the physical reality to fix my problem! Now, did the spells work? I certainly did not have a divine encounter! Was my mind pious enough to have invoked such an encounter? possibly not! The jury is still out on that! However, one thing that never happened is I never ended up chanting esoteric names and getting whipped by imaginary spirits!

I understand the need to evangelize and pass your message but what Is intolerable is feeding people with low budget falsehoods that are nothing but hearsay or third person reportage from less credible sources! Why does curiosity offend Christianity? Is it because under the microscope of logic and experience it’s theology and doctrines begin to quake and fall apart? Lord knows, this is a personal first hand encounter I just narrated and shared with you! It has been a long while now and the experience ignited a list and thirst for esotericism that soon faded out but I am glad I was open to the experience!
Spirits don’t chase people as common as you think as not many are even capable or pious enough to conjure up their presence much more offend after conjuring

I wish I can see you physically and buy you a carton of Heineken and some plates of Isi Ewu. You finish work joor.

These are the types of sound minds missing from nairaland these days. Respect bro cool
Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Dminister(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
My father had the sixth and 7th Books of Moses. he got everything he needed at that time from our Parish Rev Father. He used it to cure madness, sickness and diseases. It is a very powerful book that has so many rituals like summoning angels against your torment, enemies and the likes. Most ritual part of the books are done in a stream or a river flowing. To do the rituals you must know it very well if not that will be the beginning of your problems.

The book is also use for good luck, Favor, Grace and also money rituals. There are incantations that follows each rituals so, you don’t mix it up. I can still remember that red candles are very important for each of the rituals and each rituals has it’s numbers of red candles. The book is very spiritual. It gives results instantly without delays.

I remember one woman who was very sick for 3 months there about and she was already at the point of death when her children brought her to my father, my father used the book to heal her. The woman became very strong the next day. I think my father understood the book very well because he was a psalmist. He could possibly close his eyes to read out all the chapters and verses of the book of Palm without making a mistake.

One good thing is that he used the book to provide solutions to people’s problem in our Town. He used it to heal so many people who were sick. Our compound became a home for the sick. This is why he is still celebrated in our Town till now. His legacy lives on!

3 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? by Bennysam: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
CivilizedElk901:
Some requires a long period of fasting
And so on.

All of them that run mad are those who try to do the ritual without been pure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Generator Fume Kills CAC Pastor In Warri After Fire Kills His Family / Those Who Will Miss RCCG Physical Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.