Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Mavericks Are Nba Champions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mavericks Are Nba Champions (523 Views)

Dallas Mavericks Hands Over The Warriors Their Second Loss Of The Season / RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] / Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mavericks Are Nba Champions by biodun70(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2011
Mavericks are NBA champions

Never a big fan of basketball but I've been following the intrigues surrounding this particular finals between the Dallas Mavericks and the Miami Heat.  In the end, the Mavericks came out on top-soundly whipping the Miami Heat, 105-95, on Sunday night to finish a mesmerizing NBA Finals with a 4-2 win in the best-of-7 series.Check out the story and video clip of game 6 below

http://correctpaddy..com/
Re: Mavericks Are Nba Champions by vislabraye(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
I love NBA, but couldnt follow the final series. Very unfortunate.

I wasnt surprised that the Mavs won. Miami Heat looks like they're a little be overhyped. Some times I wonder whether they are athletes or movie stars
Re: Mavericks Are Nba Champions by vislabraye(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2011
I love NBA, but couldnt follow the final series. Very unfortunate.

I wasnt surprised that the Mavs won. Miami Heat looks like they're a little be overhyped. Some times I wonder whether they are athletes or movie stars

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Too Old To Play For Eagles –aiyegbeni / Super Falcons Playing Now / Steven Pienaar Out For Six Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.