Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Help!! Which Of This Land Should I Go For Please? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help!! Which Of This Land Should I Go For Please? (376 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Sold Out!! Don't Miss This Land For Sale At Fourt Right Estate Punch Newspaper / Invest In This Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Which Of This Land Should I Go For Please? by scholarshipbaze: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have an option to buy one of these two lands,

one is by a roadside, of a fast-developing area, size is 100 by 100, and the price is 2m

one is inside an estate, still under construction though but buildings are getting erected, size should be 700 or 800 square meters, price is half of the other, and it's a government body estate.

please help me make this decision and the reason why. thank you

lalasticlala suen mynd44
Re: Help!! Which Of This Land Should I Go For Please? by isaiah4life(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
OP, what do you want to build on the land, It is either for residence or for business?

If you are going for business, I would suggest the land at the road side because it has high profit prospect peradventure you decide to nagivate through in the business world.

On the other hand, if you want to build a home where you and your family will live peacefully, I would opt for the one in the estate. On the basis that security will be guaranteed, access to social welfare and affordable incentives because its a government situated area. Although, the cons of this will be; unfavourable government policies.

Lastly, if you intend to buy the land and resale, I would suggest you go for the one at the roadside. It will yield more profit. You might even build a mall around there to generate cash.

But it all boiled down to you. This is just my humble opinion.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Which Of This Land Should I Go For Please? by Catalyst4real: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
You have not stated your intention for the land, that information is important for us to help you make a decision

If na house you wan build to live in, go for the cheaper one, use the remaining 1 million to invest in a business
Re: Help!! Which Of This Land Should I Go For Please? by scholarshipbaze: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2021
isaiah4life:
OP, what do you want to build on the land, It is either for residence or for business?

If you are going for business, I would suggest the land at the road side because it has high profit prospect peradventure you decide to nagivate through in the business world.

On the other hand, if you want to build a home where you and your family will live peacefully, I would opt for the one on the estate. On the basis that security will be guaranteed, access to social welfare and affordable incentives because it's a government situated area. Although, the cons of this will be; unfavorable government policies.

Lastly, if you intend to buy the land and resale it, I would suggest you go for the one at the roadside. It will yield more profit. You might even build a mall around there to generate cash.

But it all boiled down to you. This is just my humble opinion.

Thanks.

the purpose of the land is to resell in the future or develop for business..., I have one already I want to build and leave-in, I thought estate lands are more costly or something when the estate is developed, but the road side land is also good, they have started constructing the road already.

(1) (Reply)

Tether Freezes $150M Worth Of Native Stablecoin USDT. What Does This Entail ? / Get All Products at Cheap Wholesale Prices / $60 USDT Paying Robot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.