Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship (47053 Views)

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Gallant Members of Nairaland Forum and Fantastic Guests

What is the most Unintelligent Lie a Partner has ever told your in a relationship?

This is mine:
"I saw her coming out of a hotel with a man, when I asked her, she said that her Uncle was having a conference in the hotel so she went to help him clean the Conference Room."

Share yours with us as we laugh and learn from your story.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Told me she was pregnant with our saviour but she didn't cheat.

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Told me she was pregnant with our saviour but she didn't cheat.
When did she become Virgin Mary? grin grin

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Skyfornia(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Can't remember...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
That, her ex always call her & there is nothing between them again. I believe the blantant lie till the day i caught her red handed tell him the hotel where to meet up to give him puuuuuna to eat. Women can lie for the whole africa.

251 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
That, her ex always call her & there is nothing between them again. I believe the blantant lie till the day i caught her red handed tell him the hotel where to meet up to give him puuuuuna to eat. Women can lie for the whole africa.

..... Modified.....

Maybe she went there to break up with him physically. grin grin

354 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by tillaman(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
That she was a virgin but after penetration Na water we see we nor see blood, the water nor be brown ooo na white
She come dey cry say make I no leave her and all Omo ni seni mo japa ni ooo, Lolade if you dey nairaland let me hit it one more time

245 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Maybe she want there to break up with him physically grin grin
i laugh in swahili, my brodar eyes don see 4 women matter ooo.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by WibusJaga: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2021

Let me standby & see those this cap will fit...

484 Likes 29 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Ocholu: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
WibusJaga:

Let me standby & see those this cap will fit...

Underated comment grin grin

242 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by BigDan69: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Keep the lies coming in

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Vinnie2000(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Was Strolling down the Street, Saw her in a Guy's Room standing close to the Window!

Asked her

And she 'The Guy is our Family friend. He is very Close to my Dad'..
I Just Quickly Smashed the Punny 2x and Bid her Au re Voir! sad cool

Like if this story is Real, Share if nah Lie I Blow! wink cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 107 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by younglleo: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Back in the days, when we just finished secondary school, i been dey date dey hottest babe, unfortunately for me, na mumu i still be, ebube kept lying nd lying, telling me nothing is on between she nd mr Daniel (our school teacher) nd also richard (whom she claimed was her brothers friend)
They were all straffing my babe!
But this actually taught me a lesson!
Abeg slawormiie pass me dat kpoli!

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by icebird25(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
That if I leave her that she would die ..
So I decided to leave her to see whether she's going to die... Cynthia is getting married next year January...women are scum

366 Likes 26 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Lordedifice1: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
She told me that she hadn't seen her cousin for 10years she wants to her who was a he in Anambra State
Later found out that she was at her original boyfriend house
That lie broke my heart and that day was 1 January 2019 i welcomed the year with heart break
Juliet na so you go dy meet heart breakers everyday.

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Lilsameey: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lmaooo,.... grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lordedifice1:
She told me that she hadn't seen her cousin for 10years she wants to her who was a he in Anambra State
Later found out that she was at her original boyfriend house
That lie broke my heart and that day was 1 January 2019 i welcomed the year with heart break
Juliet na so you go dy meet heart breakers everyday.
Sorry man. shocked

31 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2021

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by drezzyx(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Who cares i just yimu ...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by pregnantMan: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
She lied that her dad was sick and she wanted visiting him in the village, not knowing that she was going to spend some days in another guy's house.. I later found out tho..
Sandra, dog will bite your ass angry

182 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
icebird25:
That if I leave her that she would die ..
So I decided to leave her to see whether she's going to die... Cynthia is getting married next year January...women are scum

So you one make she die before?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2021

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Juliusmomoh: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Maybe she want there to break up with him physically grin grin

Baba green grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Baba green grin
Boss... I hail ooo.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Juliusmomoh: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Boss... I hail ooo.
Green means agriculture. Are you a farmer cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Green means agriculture. Are you a farmer cheesy
I am an advocate for tree planting.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Said phone was about to die during a Whatsapp call and me never see notice from Whatsapp

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by inoki247: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
ok

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Juliusmomoh: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I am an advocate for tree planting.

Weldon o mr. Advocate.

Can you also help us advocate for nigeria?.. Just saying

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2021

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by Juliusmomoh: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

It is beyond repair Sir.

o:

Jesus!!!
Do i just hear you say your corn-tree is beyond repair ?...

You need to be arrest for underrating your corn-tree grin grin

Am from US

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship by FahBuLous: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Biitch told me she wasn't after my money but real love, e no reach 24hours, she Don begin ask for urgent 5k...

112 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.