Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games (2695 Views)

Ps5 With Downloaded Games / Brand New Original Series X|s Xbox one controller SOLD / What Is A Good Price To Sell Xbox One S, Xbox One X And Ps4 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to to my thread.

We now have Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games Available to be loaded on your consoles.

We have a handful of Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S Games for your enjoyment. They are but not limited to;

MK11 Ultimate
PES 2022
Gears 5
Forza horizon 4
Sunset Overdrive
Ryse Son of Rome
The Gunk
Alan Wake Remastered
Fight Night Champion
State of Decay 2
Ori & The Blind Forest
Ori & The Will of the Wisps
Killer instinct Definitive Edition
Recore
Red Dead Redemption 2
Adams venture origins
Batman Arkham Knight
Witcher 3 GOTY Edition
Unravel 1
Unravel 2
Rocket League
Starlit Adventures
Injustice 2 Legendary Edition
Shadow of Mordor
Shadow of War
Alan Wake Remastered
The Medium
Red Dead Redemption 2
Control

And Many More.

Please give us a call today and you will be glad you did.

The number to reach us via call or WhatsApp is 08023590443.
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
This is Ryse: Son of Rome... This game is a powerful Xbox Exclusive.... It has a nice gameplay, great storyline and a mind blowing graphics...
This can be yours on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X/S.

If you like what you see, just hit us up on 08023590443

3 Likes

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
How many of us remember this game

This is Alan Wake Remastered... The gameplay is awesome with great and improved graphics...
Give this game a trial and you will never regret you did.
It is available on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S & Xbox One.

Please feel free to reach us via calls or WhatsApp on 08023590443.

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 12:13am On Dec 14, 2021
Hello Gamers,

Do you know that both current gen and previous gen games look and performs better on the Xbox Consoles?

They equally have great exclusive games.

For further details, please feel free to reach us via calls or WhatsApp on 08023590443
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hello Gamers,

I have something great for you guys.

This is Sunset Overdrive... It's got so much fun and excitement playing.
It's an Xbox exclusive game. Give this game a trial and you will be glad you did.

For more details feel free to reach us via calls or WhatsApp on 08023590443

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Based on request....

A customer's Xbox One console just got pimped with beautiful games. If you like what you see, please give us a call today and you will be glad you did.

The number to reach us via call or WhatsApp is 08023590443

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Michaelcas(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Okey4jazz:
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to to my thread.

We now have Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games Available to be loaded on your consoles.

We have a handful of Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S Games for your enjoyment. They are but not limited to;

MK11 Ultimate
PES 2022
Gears 5
Forza horizon 4
Sunset Overdrive
Ryse Son of Rome
The Gunk
Alan Wake Remastered
Fight Night Champion
State of Decay 2
Ori & The Blind Forest
Recore
Red Dead Redemption 2
Adams venture origins
Batman Arkham Knight
Witcher 3 GOTY Edition
Unravel 1
Unravel 2
Rocket League
Starlit Adventures
Shadow of Mordor
Shadow of War
Alan Wake Remastered
The Medium
Red Dead Redemption 2
Control

And Many More.

what's your location?
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Michaelcas:
what's your location?

Good morning bro...

I'm in Lagos.

Please feel free to reach me via call or WhatsApp on 08023590443
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2021
Hello Gamers,

If you own an Xbox Series X/S console, these games could be yours. A client just got blessed with these games.

Please feel free to reach us via calls or WhatsApp on 08023590443

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mohammad Ali once again wins Smoking Joe Frazier by K.O. in Fight Night Champion.

This game still hits differently till today on Xbox One & Xbox Series X/S.

To claim this game, please feel free to reach us via calls or WhatsApp on 08023590443.

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by aizakun(m): 7:01am On Dec 16, 2021
How much per game download
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2021
aizakun:
How much per game download

Good morning Sir,

It depends on how you pick them.

Please feel free to reach out to us via call or WhatsApp on 08023590443
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is a game, with good graphics and a great storyline.
It's called "Control". Available on Xbox One & Xbox Series X/S.

To get yours, please call on 08023590443.

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,

MK11 Ultimate
PES 2022
Gears 5
Forza horizon 4
Sunset Overdrive
Ryse Son of Rome
The Gunk
Alan Wake Remastered
Fight Night Champion
State of Decay 2
Ori & The Blind Forest
Recore
Red Dead Redemption 2
Adams venture origins
Batman Arkham Knight
Witcher 3 GOTY Edition
Unravel 1
Unravel 2
Rocket League
Starlit Adventures
Shadow of Mordor
Shadow of War
Alan Wake Remastered
The Medium
Red Dead Redemption 2
Control

And Many More.

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Hello Gamers,

If you own an Xbox Series X/S console or an Xbox One console and you have not sent a DM then you are missing a lot.

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by techycontents(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Okey4jazz:
Hello Gamers,

If you own an Xbox Series X/S console or an Xbox One console and you have not sent a DM then you are missing a lot.

Will you install this Games on the console ?
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
techycontents:

Will you install this Games on the console ?

Good morning Sir,

I will install the games on the Xbox Console.

Please feel free to reach us via call or WhatsApp on 08023590443
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2021
This is Witcher 3 Complete Edition.

This is a full package. The game kicks ass grin

To claim yours please give us a call on 08023590443

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is State Of Decay 2. A zombie survival game. It's an Xbox Exclusive game.

If you own an Xbox One or an Xbox Series X/S this is a game for you.

To reach us via call or WhatsApp 08023590443.

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Hello Everyone,

MK11 Ultimate
PES 2022
Gears 5
Forza horizon 4
Sunset Overdrive
Ryse Son of Rome
The Gunk
Alan Wake Remastered
Fight Night Champion
State of Decay 2
Ori & The Blind Forest
Recore
Red Dead Redemption 2
Adams venture origins
Batman Arkham Knight
Witcher 3 GOTY Edition
Unravel 1
Unravel 2
Rocket League
Starlit Adventures
Shadow of Mordor
Shadow of War
Alan Wake Remastered
The Medium
Red Dead Redemption 2
Control

And Many More.

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2021
Yippee! A client's console has been loaded with games and I can tell you for free that he is enjoying it.

If you want these amazing games, give us a call today on 08023590443

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hello Everyone,

MK11 Ultimate
FIFA 22
PES 2022
Gears 5
Forza horizon 4
Sunset Overdrive
Ryse Son of Rome
The Gunk
Alan Wake Remastered
Fight Night Champion
State of Decay 2
Ori & The Blind Forest
Recore
Red Dead Redemption 2
Adams venture origins
Batman Arkham Knight
Witcher 3 GOTY Edition
Unravel 1
Unravel 2
Rocket League
Starlit Adventures
Shadow of Mordor
Shadow of War
Alan Wake Remastered
The Medium
Red Dead Redemption 2
Control

And Many More.

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hello Gamers,

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by aizakun(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Do you have GTA V?
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
aizakun:
Do you have GTA V?

Yes, please
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by GogetterMD(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Your location and rates for the games on the Series X/S platform?
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Okey4jazz: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
GogetterMD:
Your location and rates for the games on the Series X/S platform?

Good afternoon,

I'm in Lagos,

Please call or WhatsApp on 08023590443
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by vgstores: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
I recently got my Xbox Series X console from a Video game stores VG Stores [https://www.vgstores.ng/]. And the reasons I got an Xbox Series X is because it is slightly faster and less expensive than PS5. On VG Stores website it cost #405,000 while PS5 console cost #510,000. Actually I bought basically because of the price, then I found out that it is quite fast with great games. So I went back to the store to purchase FIFA 23 Xbox Series X game [https://www.vgstores.ng/product/fifa-23-xbox-series-x/], it is premium guys!!.

Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Edojar: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okey4jazz:
Hello Everyone,

MK11 Ultimate
FIFA 22
PES 2022
Gears 5
Forza horizon 4
Sunset Overdrive
Ryse Son of Rome
The Gunk
Alan Wake Remastered
Fight Night Champion
State of Decay 2
Ori & The Blind Forest
Recore
Red Dead Redemption 2
Adams venture origins
Batman Arkham Knight
Witcher 3 GOTY Edition
Unravel 1
Unravel 2
Rocket League
Starlit Adventures
Shadow of Mordor
Shadow of War
Alan Wake Remastered
The Medium
Red Dead Redemption 2
Control

And Many More.

my xbox 1 is hacked already can you put new games and my old ones will still be there
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by arazanbal: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Xbox one cannot be hacked i reapeat your xbox one is not hacked ok. You can reachout to who get dis thread to give you games , but ehnn i be get digital copies of games to sell ooo grin grin grin

Edojar:
my xbox 1 is hacked already can you put new games and my old ones will still be there
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by Edojar: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
arazanbal:
Xbox one cannot be hacked i reapeat your xbox one is not hacked ok. You can reachout to who get dis thread to give you games , but ehnn i be get digital copies of games to sell ooo grin grin grin

seriously, dat guy don cheat me, say him hack am
Re: Buy Your Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One Downloaded Games by arazanbal: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
So sorry for that bro. It only xbox 360 was hackable, if you still need digital games of xbox contact on what'sapp 08056634624

Edojar:
seriously, dat guy don cheat me, say him hack am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will A Hacked Ps3 With Games On It Hard Drive Still Play Cds? / Nintendo 3DS V8.1.0-19 Flashcards Compatibility List! / Stargate SG-1 Unleashed Ep 2 Apk Download Link Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.