Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Please How Can I Migrate To Smart Connect - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Can I Migrate To Smart Connect (1836 Views)

How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Connect Tariff Plan | Airtel Smart Connect Migrat / Any Clue On How To Swith Back To Airtel Smart Connect 5.0 / Please How Can I Migrate From MTN Pulse To Beta Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Migrate To Smart Connect by Bolarineliza202: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
What code will I use or how do they make a migration to smart connect on Airtel sim??
Re: Please How Can I Migrate To Smart Connect by FamTomx2(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
What code will I use or how do they make a migration to smart connect on Airtel sim??

Dial 111 Airtel customer care number and carefully follow voice prompt.
Re: Please How Can I Migrate To Smart Connect by Bolarineliza202: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
FamTomx2:

Dial 111 Airtel customer care number and carefully follow voice prompt.
Thanks,but what if I want to change my plan.
How do I go about it?
Re: Please How Can I Migrate To Smart Connect by FamTomx2(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Thanks,but what if I want to change my plan.
How do I go about it?

Follow the voice from properly and step by step, starting from press 1 for data bundles, from there you will get to where the voice will ask of tariff migration.

To migrated to smartconnect you must have N100 unit.

(1) (Reply)

Netflix That Doesn't Require PAYMENT/SUBSCRIPT Going For Sale At N1500 Get Now!! / Which One To Buy Between Tecno Spark 20 Vs Redmi A2 / The Truth Behind Skype For The Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.