Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months (26996 Views)

Working In A Hotel For 6 Months Now: My Experience. / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / 15 Things You Can Do Online Just Sitting At Home And Earning Big(Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by inoki247: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
lol
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Easy5265: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

So I completed my secondary school education in 2018, and I'll be starting college next year, to study Computer Engineering. My dad had bought me a laptop in 2017, when I was still in secondary school, but it started having issues about a year later and my dad spent a lot of money (about 50k) for repairs alone. He then gave up on the laptop and decided he would get me a new one soon. But it's been two years plus, and he is yet to give me a new one, because of some projects he has at hand.

Before the laptop started having issues, I had mastered everything, from typing fluently to operating the basic softwares such as Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, etc. After I completed my high school education, I started working in the church media unit, and in no time, I was the most preferred media personnel when it comes to scripture projecting, prayer points typing and more.

On July 17th this year, a man favoured me and gave me 160k to get myself a laptop. Since there are only mid-tier laptops at that price range, I decided that I'll keep the money, till when I raise about 200k extra to get a good laptop for 250k, capable of 3d animation which I desire to learn, and to also get myself a secondary monitor, mobile hotspot and a camera to start a YouTube Channel.

I've kept the money for about six months now. It's still intact because it's with my mom. But since it'll take time to save to that amount in order to add and buy the laptop, I have decided to invest the money in any business that will make me at least a 500k under six months. Is there any business that I can venture into?

I would really prefer online businesses that can be done with a mobile phone because of my health issues. But any business idea would still be appreciated!

Thanks!

Crypto let me be your guide. Begin with 100$, invest the rest in some other business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bro learn how to trade indices( US30, NASDAQ & Ger30).. your life will be transformed to a millionaire. Recommended book(Trading in the Zone by Dog Las) Good luck!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by maureensylvia(f): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Agro commodities

Talking from experience

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by November24(f): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
@ Favinzo I have multiple ideas for you that will fetch you much more but sincerely can't say them out for free.

Keep ur bad mouth away, nobody cares

6 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

So I completed my secondary school education in 2018, and I'll be starting college next year, to study Computer Engineering. My dad had bought me a laptop in 2017, when I was still in secondary school, but it started having issues about a year later and my dad spent a lot of money (about 50k) for repairs alone. He then gave up on the laptop and decided he would get me a new one soon. But it's been two years plus, and he is yet to give me a new one, because of some projects he has at hand.

Before the laptop started having issues, I had mastered everything, from typing fluently to operating the basic softwares such as Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, etc. After I completed my high school education, I started working in the church media unit, and in no time, I was the most preferred media personnel when it comes to scripture projecting, prayer points typing and more.

On July 17th this year, a man favoured me and gave me 160k to get myself a laptop. Since there are only mid-tier laptops at that price range, I decided that I'll keep the money, till when I raise about 200k extra to get a good laptop for 250k, capable of 3d animation which I desire to learn, and to also get myself a secondary monitor, mobile hotspot and a camera to start a YouTube Channel.

I've kept the money for about six months now. It's still intact because it's with my mom. But since it'll take time to save to that amount in order to add and buy the laptop, I have decided to invest the money in any business that will make me at least a 500k under six months. Is there any business that I can venture into?

I would really prefer online businesses that can be done with a mobile phone because of my health issues. But any business idea would still be appreciated!

Thanks!
na this kind greed Nia motivate yahoo yahoo
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by ManIzHot: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

Thanks!

CRYPTO = "EARNHUB",

DYOR

TRUST ME A FA!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Dshocker(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

Thanks!

I can bet you that your mum has spent about 100k from the money

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by udohalex(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Use 50000 learn tailoring plus ur keyboard, then u can start sewing from home until u get a better shop, call or whatsapp +2348030901291.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by iamkunleajayi: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Learn affiliate marketing, your 150K will surely generate more than 600K in 6 months and all you need is your smartphone . You can message me on 09024183760

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by olusholaoluwo: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Have you heard about ROYAL Q BOT its a cryptocurrency BOT one of the few accurate BOT that gives between 0.50% to 2% daily and average of 30% monthly. I have been using it for the past 1 year and I can tell you for free I have no regret. You can chat me up on 08088761997 to know more.. you don't have to invest so much to make good returns. Stay blessed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Help2020: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

Thanks!
Forex. Pls don't let people tell you the negative part of forex..Send me your WhatsApp number I will forward my trade videos to you.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by smailon: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
If you reside in Lagos, you can get good Intel core i7 with 2g Dedicated graphics laptop in Alaba, Computer Village, or West Minster (Apapa) for #120-130k. Don't waste time to buy laptop of 250k. You'll appreciate your passion for 3D animation and the sky will be your starting point bro. I am not in Lagos currently I could have helped your life.

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Kharol1234: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
shawante:
You left your money with your mom... Guys should we tell him
please tell him the baby food and breast milk he sucked, he has paid for it

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Skillsnigeria: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hmmm, visit my signature to get started
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by cooltola(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
buy bitcoin today
Now bitcoin is $47048
so if you put N150K worth of bitcoin today
expect a return of invest of 60k when bitcoin is $62000

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Way4orward: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
HK
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Jbleenk: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

Thanks!

Mr. Go invest in crypto and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Kwara1stson: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

Thanks!
affiliate marketing if you can put in the necessary work n implement

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Abdotcom(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Let me design an e-commerce website for you, which will responsive and high traffic generator
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Myzubby(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
well even the one 160k is enough to start something online.

I just need a laptop with good processor with at least 50k and I will start generating income.
I know what to do legally.

I wish you success brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by omoadeleye(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Do yahoo naa
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by MrJames007: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Do 1.10 odds everyday. cool
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by 7pages(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:

Thanks a lot for the advice Sir
I really appreciate!
I can do graphics design too, both with my phone and with the church laptop, but I only did it for my church. I'll start offering services to people and get paid in return. It should make me some good money. Thanks once again.

Which app do you use in doing graphics design on your phone and what model of phone do you use for the graphic design please?
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by larryking540: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
shawante:
You left your money with your mom... Guys should we tell him
no need
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by verybadmouth(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
November24:

Keep ur bad mouth away, nobody cares
November calm down, na December we dey.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by ultiabaz36(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sport betting is a business also
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by sammy7410(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Play bet
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Tohsynetita1: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
YouTube channel for what, fun or for monetary function, if monetary, having YouTube channel is not easy as you think. If your main aim is to make money, I won't advice you going to YouTube channel business. Most Nigeria making it in YouTube are into entertainment. I have a channel so know how to cut my onions. That's why you a lot on Nigerians are into comic business, both funny and those not. If you remove the money many will stop.

Another thing about YouTube is ' you must be having content always'. You can see the likes of Mark Angel still giving content till now, since almost 10 years ago.
How sure are you of not running out of content after 2 years. I have. channel that gained 1000 hours of watch within 2 month and of 750 subscriber, still am find it hard to make it. My niche isn't hasn't exist on YouTube before.
See if you really need to make money these days, you also have to do some sacrifices. I mean do some free offer. You can get money by combining like 4 different comedy group together, in your channel, you look for those not making money already, you help them by uploading their videos on your channel and you look for views for them. Then they get paid afterwards.
There are several ideas of making money on me but I can't be spewing it here. Message me on Whatsapp for guidance. +2348031542509 .You will pay me o

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by Henri244: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omo to be honest, unless it's ponzi scheme, sports betting, 150k to 500k within 6 months is not possible in Nigeria of today...

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by kollinskollins(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
If you're in imo state chat me up. You won't regret it.
Re: Which Business Can I Do Online That Will Increase ₦150k To ₦500k Within 6 Months by MrQuadri: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Favinzo:
Good day everyone!

Thanks!
The wrong notion people have about money is they believe it is something that can easily be multipled. The safety of your money should be your first concern even if you are able to make only #20k in addition to what you have, you should be grateful instead of looking for business a #150k can do and generate #500k.
Bro, be calm with your money and take it slowly or else you will start to loss the funds gradually and when this occur you will become frustrated, I don cross that bridge before.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Have Learnt As A Woman In Real Estate / 10 Hilarious But Real Office Rules To Live By / Resignation Letter Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.