Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce (1380 Views)

Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Augsburg Vs Bayern Munich / Turkey: Onyekuru Grabs Brace As Galatasaray Beat Gaziantep Away / Bursaspor Vs Fenerbahce: Smoking 36-Year-Old Man Thought To Be A 'Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by EndSARS77: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
13TH, DECEMBER 2021
GAZIANTEP VS FENERBAHCE
GAZIANTEP WILL WIN & BOTH TEAMS WILL SCORE (5.63)
Rationale
This prediction was generated after studying both team's form, in their last 8 games and also taking into account the home/away form factor a.k.a stadium form factor. This was done, in order to determine if both teams will still be able to score, when playing at home or playing away from home respectively. This prediction has 99% accuracy, especially the goal/goal prediction. This prediction was generated by microsoft excel, with the help of several mathematical models and powerful formulars. Being that the odd is already very big, we can play safe here - Gaziantep will win & over 2.5 goals @ 4.81 odds

1 Share

Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by EndSARS77: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
To boost your confidence, see my past predictions from yesterday which were successful

Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by overdrive(m): 12:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by xtianchris(m): 12:28am On Dec 13, 2021
EndSARS77:
13TH, DECEMBER 2021
GAZIANTEP VS FENERBAHCE
Rationale
This prediction was generated after studying both team's form, in their last 8 games and also taking into account the home/away form factor a.k.a stadium form factor. This was done, in order to determine if both teams will still be able to score, when playing at home or playing away from home respectively. This prediction has 99% accuracy, especially the goal/goal prediction. This prediction was generated by microsoft excel, with the help of several mathematical models and powerful formulars. Being that the odd is already very big, we can play safe here - Gaziantep will win & over 2.5 goals @ 4.81 odds

How do I contact you ?

1 Like

Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by EndSARS77: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Livescore update; everything is going as planned for now

Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by joceey(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Following you
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by joceey(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Correct

Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by Gerundphrase: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Your model is good

Sports prediction is solely based on stats; using past events to predict the future

I have a reliable source for xg of and xg against home with xg of and xg against away in most fixtures but I don't know how to use it

Is there any tools I can use to derive predictions using xg stats
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Can you use this your model and give us 10 games with outcome??

We want to leave the trenches once and for all

3 Likes

Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by JudahTheDream: 12:29am On Dec 14, 2021
EndSARS77:
13TH, DECEMBER 2021
GAZIANTEP VS FENERBAHCE
Rationale

This amazing bro! it works perfectly! I used but it was Victor Moses team dt spoilt my game! they were beaten 3:0! while I picked BTTS for them. thumbs up to U bro
Can u use it to predict like 5 to 10games? thanks Bro, God bless U
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by xtianchris(m): 5:16am On Dec 14, 2021
EndSARS77:
Livescore update; everything is going as planned for now

I need to contact you privately thanks...
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by EndSARS77: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thank you all for the comments. I am not interested in contacting anybody... but don't worry, I am going to release a commercial version of this prediction software in the year 2022. For the commercial version, I will need to use VBA codes to protect it against all forms of piracy & counterfeiting. The commercial version will also be written inside microsoft excel & it will be going for N500/month
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by Managerr(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Alright

Plz let know if we have game today
Best regards
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by EndSARS77: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Managerr:
Alright

Plz let know if we have game today
Best regards
Football prediction is an art & not everyone has what it takes to do it successfully. When the commercial version of the software is ready, I will post it on nairaland & youtube
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by MartinTheKing: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
as for football predictions [url]rowdie.co.uk[/url] works for me
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by xtianchris(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
EndSARS77:

Football prediction is an art & not everyone has what it takes to do it successfully. When the commercial version of the software is ready, I will post it on nairaland & youtube
Alright Can't wait ...
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by EndSARS77: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
xtianchris:
Alright Can't wait ...
OK, no problem. It is not that I don't want to post my predictions, it is just that these kind of predictions aren't supposed to be free of charge. I have invested a lot of my time & energy into this prediction software. When it was time for data validation, I had to go business centres to rent their computer at N500-N1000/hour... because this feature isn't in the mobile version of microsoft excel. And when you start talking about paid soccer predictions... some people might ask you why you are selling your predictions, instead of using them for yourself
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by xtianchris(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
EndSARS77:

OK, no problem. It is not that I don't want to post my predictions, it is just that these kind of predictions aren't supposed to be free of charge. I have invested a lot of my time & energy into this prediction software. When it was time for data validation, I had to go business centres to rent their computer at N500-N1000/hour... because this feature isn't in the mobile version of microsoft excel. And when you start talking about paid soccer predictions... some people might ask you why you are selling your predictions, instead of using them for yourself
Alright then ..
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by frankycoolbeans: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2021
EndSARS77:

So how much is it?
Or drop your details so one can contact you.

Regards!
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by xristos(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
EndSARS77:

if ure in abuja...i can volunteer a laptop for u...free
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by Leonidas1860: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
EndSARS77:
Thank you all for the comments. I am not interested in contacting anybody... but don't worry, I am going to release a commercial version of this prediction software in the year 2022. For the commercial version, I will need to use VBA codes to protect it against all forms of piracy & counterfeiting. The commercial version will also be written inside microsoft excel & it will be going for N500/month
let's know how to reach you. Thanks
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by JudahTheDream: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
EndSARS77:

how much bro?
Re: Goal/ Goal Prediction Formular Using Microsoft Excel: Gaziantep Vs Fenerbahce by EndSARS77: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Please somebody should pray for me... I need 1 more game on my betslip, to win N20,000 tonight. I have already won N4,000 so far: 7F9P-JR1UH-4-XM2H

(1) (Reply)

SCHEISSE ALUMUNIA bleeped ARSENAL UP, VERDAMMT! / Kaita Movie (Pidgin Version) / Aren't Footballers Overpaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.