Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting (542 Views)

Gate Collapses On Female Athlete At Opening Of 7th Nigerian Youth Games In Delta / Roberto Gabriel Trigo: Footballer Who Brought Down A Plane With A Football Shot / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting by manee2(m): 12:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Akin Alabi: The man who brought sports betting to Nigerian youths.
Has he done more good than bad?

Re: As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting by Digitallegendzx(m): 12:56am On Dec 13, 2021
Omo e good to me like yesterday my 2k turn to 11k...but e bad today my 2k turn to k-less
Re: As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting by manee2(m): 3:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
Omo e good to me like yesterday my 2k turn to 11k...but e bad today my 2k turn to k-less

You still get better gain
Re: As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting by paulolee(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2021
no matter how bad u wana paint sports betting we cnt deny dt the influx of other betting companies scattered all over Nigeria also came with employment generation for some people and also the tax gained from dis betting companies ave boosted d revenue of our economy..
betting isnt dt bad, it isn't meant for d poor besides nobody is forced to gamble
Re: As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting by chiommy123(f): 6:07am On Jan 03, 2022
I don't understand you guys. Something that makes you to be loosing money yet you keep going there
Re: As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting by manee2(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2022
chiommy123:
I don't understand you guys. Something that makes you be losing money yet you keep going there

I hope the user above you read this
Re: As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting by Cizarr(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2022
chiommy123:
I don't understand you guys. Something that makes you to be loosing money yet you keep going there
Sometimes they win too.
Re: As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting by chiommy123(f): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Cizarr:
Sometimes they win too.
yes like 1% of the amount they've lost
Re: As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting by paulolee(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
na businessman n e no force u play o
Re: As a Nigerian youth, what will you do if meet this man who brought sport betting by ayenale1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
He's doing his business...he no force people to play now

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Manchester United Boss Ralf Rangnick Receives Sack Warning / Nigerian Super Eagle Will Be Knocked Of Out Of Afcon 2022, See Reason�� / Sure Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.