Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? (16142 Views)

If You Could Reverse Time, What Would You Change? / INSPIRATIONAL SHOT- How All The Rejections Could Turn To Blessings. / African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Evergreen4(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wouldn't have acquired a university education. It's already 10 years after graduation yet no job. My friends who went into business after secondary school are doing well for themselves
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Solitechworld(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
obembet:

How old are u
Lol, I got married at 30 now 32
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by dazzlingd(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would have bought like 1000 bitcoins when it was about one dollar

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by NOBLE179(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
PDP should have continued ruling Nigeria. Not this devils called APC

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by theamazonguru(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
adealabiss:
Used my school fees to buy bitcoins back then undecided

That's a good one.

You should be balling now.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by gazza07(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Buhari won't rule. Never!
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by adubam(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hamzaay:

Oga u trek from kawo to Kakuri? Lol.. I am a Kakuri born

Na so oo

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by ImoleNaija: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
NOBLE179:
PDP should have continued ruling Nigeria. Not this devils called APC

Seconded cheesy
APC only brought hunger plus hardship.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Justinlean02(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mrcapability7:

Tell me more as about NFT
get this guide if you can, you'll be grateful you did
NFT Money text me on WhatsApp 0. 7 0 3. 6 9. 4. 8. 6 8 0
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by yunqdady: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
fastseo:

You don't know what I mean, you don't know what jam me
He that wears the shoe knows where it's hurts him.

If you have not experienced certain things in life you won't understand what those that have experienced are saying.

Knowing jesus is not just about the fear of hell, if its the fear of hell I will be enjoying my life as normal because one I have never seen hell.

But bro there are things I have seen that made me believe in every word in that bible... Its a lamp to our feet to guide us from the wicked ones.

Lastly there human that are not actually ordinarily human but have super high forces, super high intelligence above the level of earth man and they are many amongst us... I have had encounter with one and its only jesus that saved me.... that change the way I view life.
Explain your last paragraph

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by oofjm: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
janetakan:
If I could turn the hands of time, I would go back in time and fight to keep my mother alive. My world changed since she died and I miss her every day.

I miss her badly.
sorry about that...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by seyz91(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Well if i could turn back the hands of time, would have left naija immediately i finished secondary school and go hustle abroad squarely instead of having to go higher institution here in naija and do nysc as our parent would say to make them proud

Its my only mistake and regret in life
edunaragold:
If I could turn the hands of time back,I would have bought 5 plot of land here in Kaduna ,now a plot there is like 4million. What about u.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by RealityGod: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
noble2faith:

U get understanding problem ni? Read very well, my friend!

Lol… Oga abeg go take your drugs night don come
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
ConnectPhones:
I will go and learn Toyota Or Benz mechanic instead of wasting 7 years Uni and Nysc. By now I for become Oga.

No be your calling na why.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by charlesdinho7(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
if i can turn back the hands of time, i would not have gone to the university for my degree. i would have used my ssce certificate to apply for any military or paramilitary jobs. university degrees these days are becoming useless...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by mywells: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would have gone back to when i drop out of school.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by cho25bc(f): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
edunaragold:
If I could turn the hands of time back,I would have bought 5 plot of land here in Kaduna ,now a plot there is like 4million. What about u.
Born and raised in America or UK. My greatest regret in life is being in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Hkff: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Leave naija immediately
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by ModelLook(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
edunaragold:

It's not late to buy Plots Of Land. There is still time. Check my Profile to view my topics now on affordable lands in the best place to live now..."LAGOS".

You won't regret it.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by mum4dgirls: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
If I could change the hands of time, I wouldn't have got married to the person I married to, I wouldnt have tried satisfying my parents.... Being a widow at a tender age is not easy, the stress and burden is choking.. the marriage didn't even last three years

It is well

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by RIDOO: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would have taken a bold step years back to leave paid jobs and start a family company.
I wish l had started earlier rather than wasting 10 good years serving people with little or nothing to show for it.
The experience and worth just in about a year on my own made me know that l have been used for long dt l always feel l could change back the time.But all the same l still thank God for Conquering the spirit of fear n taking a bold step.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by kaymart: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Solitechworld:
I would have waited a little bit more before getting married
Wetin happen?
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by yankyone(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
I would have to bring back the mother of my child. Now I know she was an angel. I would have loved her more.
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by ConnectPhones(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Blessedarethepe:

Do you really mean this?
yes na. When I mean mechanic no be road side
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by Hamzaay(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
adubam:

Na so oo

U try bro. Where in Abj are u now and so you visit kd often?
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by ConnectPhones(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
NohurryInLife:

Chai cry shocked cry shocked
mechanic's are cashing out daily.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by elbaraj2020(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
I won't study the course I studied in school...
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by ALISMILE(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
theamazonguru:

Me I hate people polluting anyhow not minding other's presence. It so irritates me ehn.
While dating my wife, I never saw or heard her fart for once. But now, the way she decorates my house with mess/fart ehn. She can pollute for Africa.
So disgusting. Lol.
Lol, this really got me cracking
Even this girl am dating now, she too can scatter for africa. You will see them forming upadan the whole street like they don't even poo. But take them in and discover something else

1 Like

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by ugodson(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
larryking540:

tell us more if u don't mind , atleast we will learn

The truth is dat a great SEX MUST not lead to marriage,please don't be carried away also they signs like some annoying attitudes you would notice is small which you believe you can ignore but just know it's small you are seeing o,it would eventually grow more than that.

And lastly my apologies to some few good ladies but guy don't give them 100 percent trust so you don't hurt yourself.

Guys am a bad guy o,but believe it or not PRAYER WORKS

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
I for break up wit my ex since.. stupid bìtch angry
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by ugodson(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Tell me some of your lessons

The truth is dat a great SEX MUST not lead to marriage,please don't be carried away also they signs like some annoying attitudes you would notice is small which you believe you can ignore but just know it's small you are seeing o,it would eventually grow more than that.

And lastly my apologies to some few good ladies but guy don't give them 100 percent trust so you don't hurt yourself.

Guys am a bad guy o,but believe it or not PRAYER WORKS
Re: What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? by NohurryInLife: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Karleb:

Bros, make we reason am. I really believe it's not a teenager's duty to free his mother from poverty.

Mama herself should have done her best to ensure she and the teenager son are not in poverty earlier in her life.
Bro, you think say she sef no try?? She sef try her best but e no work be say e no work. Wetin person wan follow fate drag my dear brother?? Na to accept am as e be oooo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Age Demographic / How Much Is Fuel Per Liter In Your Location? / Do You Think You're Goodlooking? Come Here And Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.