Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Day-light Data Robbery By Mtn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day-light Data Robbery By Mtn (268 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Video Footage Captures Robbers Operating In Broad Day Light In Benin (Video) / 2 UNN Microbiology Students Raped In A Broad Day Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day-light Data Robbery By Mtn by drchibuike53(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Please which other network is reliable for browsing aside MTN.

It's really annoying that the government can't regulate the activities of these telecommunication companies aside the exorbitant cost of getting data to surf the internet ,the data size is being tampered on .

How can I buy data and open few pages the next thing is ........YOU DON'T HAVE ACTIVE DATA.

ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING OOOOO
Re: Day-light Data Robbery By Mtn by Kajaard: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2021
drchibuike53:

It's really annoying that the government can't regulate the activities of these telecommunication companies aside the exorbitant cost of getting data to surf the internet ,the data size is being tampered on .

How can I buy data and open few pages the next thing is ........YOU DON'T HAVE ACTIVE DATA.

It's sad really. Airtel is no better. They are all the same.
Re: Day-light Data Robbery By Mtn by Oksman(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2021
drchibuike53:

Is your Hotspot secured? Someone may be using your data through the back door. A friend also complained like your self and I discovered that his Hotspot was open and unsecured.
Times are hard in Naija. grin
Re: Day-light Data Robbery By Mtn by drchibuike53(m): 7:37am On Dec 13, 2021
Oksman:

Is your Hotspot secured? Someone may be using your data through the back door. A friend also complained like your self and I discovered that his Hotspot was open and unsecured.
Times are hard in Naija. grin

My hotspot isn't *ON*.This isn't the first time but today own pain me pass bcuz I used my last card buy data at least make depression no kill person...
Re: Day-light Data Robbery By Mtn by WibusJaga: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2021
Check your DATA USAGE under SETTINGS to see the data consumption by every installed app.
Also check BACKGROUND DATA consumptions for apps that consume data at the background.
Re: Day-light Data Robbery By Mtn by EmmaJnr1: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2021
Kajaard:

It's sad really. Airtel is no better. They are all the same.
airtel is sucking me here seriously. This month I have done my monthly sub 4 times no jokes. before 1 sub can take me 1 full month but now ehnn I don't understand airtel again

(1) (Reply)

One Killed As Police Repel Attack On Monarch's Palace In Imo / How To Resolve A Case Of Dispense Erro / Robbers Snatch Bolt Driver's Car In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.