Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 (26942 Views)

Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 2nd October 2021 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 16th December 2020 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by yetunsbay(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
saintmm:

Although, I'm not a Manchester United fan, but, unfortunately, it ended as you predicted.
nothing unfortunate here Sire

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Seunfretty: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is the time to see if tuchel is really a class he has been showing since last season..mits obvious this team has hit an iceberg in ideas ....now let's see if he can turn it around cos that's wat a genius will do....wen Kanye and kovacic comes back let's see if he can pull a trick out and save the team

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by xorojinxx: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Truth of the matter is that, Tuchel is a good coach not great.

If one must mention great, it has to be Pep and Klop.

Tuchel has almost reached the pick of his ability as a Chelsea coach. And it started showing during the Manchester game, up tiil now.

Any coach who is one directional may not go very far in football.

Versatility is one major characteristic of a modern football manager, and unfortunately, Tuchel seems to be lacking in this department.

I'm not a Pep fan, not one bit.

But, I so much appreciate his coaching style. You really cannot outsmart him in terms of tactics, simply because he has depth in versatility.

I think at this rate, Chelsea should be hoping for 5th position, except something drastic happens, and it has to be very fast.

26 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Emma1Oj(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
I have said it and I will keep on saying it; na Chelsea get fourth place for epl, no team dey drag am with them.

Initial gra gra no dey pay...

11 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
xorojinxx:

Tuchel has almost reached the pick of his ability as a Chelsea coach. And it started showing during the Manchester game, up tiil now.

1.Chelsea is fond of losing to Manchester United.
2. Manchester United is fond of beating Chelsea especially at Stamford bridge.
3. Manchester United is fond of causing Tuchel problems, even while he was at PSG.
4. Chelsea hired Tuchel
5. Tuchel has recorded a win against every top club in England (OF COURSE EXCEPT MANCHESTER UNITED)

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by dammywapes(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin
frankson1:

What made them loss confidence The truth of the marra is, coach tuckrel's honey moon is over grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by uunwanaobong3: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
xorojinxx:

Versatility is one major characteristic of a modern football manager, and unfortunately, Tuchel seems to be lacking in this department.

But, I so much appreciate his coaching style. You really cannot outsmart him in terms of tactics, simply because he has depth in versatility.

I think at this rate, Chelsea should be hoping for 5th position, except something drastic happens, and it has to be very fast.
One thing that most football fans don't know is that FOOTBALL IS FLUID and NOT STATiC....... U can't used one philosophy to twin trophies continuously ( u have to tinker).
There are so many ways to kill a bird BUT tuchel and Chelsea only know of one way.

It takes Chelsea 18 years to win 5 EPL under new ownership but it takes mancity 11 years to win 5 EPL under new ownership.

A word is enough for the Wise

10 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by chinchonglee(m): 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
xorojinxx:

[s]But, I so much appreciate his coaching style. You really cannot outsmart him in terms of tactics, simply because he has depth in versatility.[/s]

Did you watch Lyon vs Man City that season bayern won the league

Pep is scared of important matches..
Watch his tactics against very important matches.
His winning two champions league was because he had that beast of a messi in his team. Pep fears alot. The best coach award to me still goes to klopp

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by King71(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2021
chinchonglee:

Did you watch Lyon vs Man City that season bayern won the league

Pep is scared of important matches..
Watch his tactics against very important matches.
His winning two champions league was because he had that beast of a messi in his team. Pep fears alot. The best coach award to me still goes to klopp
Pep scared of important matches?
He has defeated Liverpool at Anfield, defeated Madrid at Bernebue, defeated Man Utd countless times at Old Trafford, defeated Chelsea at Stamford bridge not once not twice, defeated PSG both home and away on the route to final last season, defeated Dortmund at Signal iduna park and many more; yet he's scared of big matches.

What a beer parlour analysis!

20 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Kingcalls: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2021
xorojinxx:

The problem with Chelsea is that there is no world class player there that can single handedly turn it around... they have very good players , but no worldclass up front... Liverpool have salah , mancity hv bernando silva , man u hv Ronaldo... psg got mbappe, real madrid got benzema, bayern got Lewandowski... name one for Chelsea.... Chelsea should buy suarez or haaland and watch how they will turn to Liverpool or man city

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

The problem with Chelsea is that there is no world class player there that can single handedly turn it around... they have very good players , but no worldclass up front... Liverpool have salah , mancity hv bernando silva , man u hv Ronaldo... psg got mbappe, real madrid got benzema, bayern got Lewandowski... name one for Chelsea.... Chelsea should buy suarez or haaland and watch how they will turn to Liverpool or man city
Lukaku and Werner are supposed to be those kind of world class players.
I believe if Lukaku had started instead of Captain America the game would have ended 3 -1

Missed opportunity to win this one. Saul is not in form at all.
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Kingcalls: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
Lukaku and Werner are supposed to be those kind of world class players.
I believe if Lukaku had started instead of Captain America the game would have ended 3 -1

Missed opportunity to win this one. Saul is not in form at all.

Yh lukaku is meant to be the one , but I dont know what's going on with him since the injury...he's been off ... forget werner , he was never worldclass
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by clothingonline(m): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Chelsea needs to
Start winning

5k only New season Europe quality

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by mvem(m): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

Liverpool own struggle na January and February......... Mancity will not only win EPL but the will walk on EPL..... There is nothing like title race in England, it is a title walk for mancity............................. Before it was a three horse race and now it is a two horse race..... By January, it will be a one horse walk.......

If you like love mancity, if you like hate mancity ...... But one thing is for sure, "there is no competition in England, guardiola has turn EPL to a farmers league and mancity winning EPL is our birth right.".......... We don't need world best players, we need world best team and EPL titles........................ I give mancity just 15 years to surpassed man utd 20 EPL title. Bleep English FA, Bleep UEFA.
which team you dey support ?
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by mvem(m): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Seun360:
Chelsea and Liverpool are really struggling to keep up with City.

They both win soon run out of gas.

City will cruise to the title with nothing less than 10pts at the end of the season.
liverpool is a point away from city....
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Soulsymbol99: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2021
BABANGBALI:
This James always look like an abiku in my eyes

His mom is Asian
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Praxtech: 1:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

Yh lukaku is meant to be the one , but I dont know what's going on with him since the injury...he's been off ... forget werne.r , he was never worldclass
Tuchel is going to get sacked because of Lukaku. He has refused to adjust his pattern of play to suit the Lukaku style.
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Equity15(m): 1:13am On Dec 17, 2021
BabaO2:
Na Lampard las las we go go back to. Na stupid mindset make us sack am. He should have been molded to be more tolerant. Lampard to me is better than all these managers winning matches through already established players
I fear who no fear Chelsea fans. Lampard!

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Alexis11: 1:33am On Dec 17, 2021
mvem:
which team you dey support ?

He's a mancity fan for sure. Or he's just plainly deluded or new to EPL lol...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by chinchonglee(m): 1:34am On Dec 17, 2021
King71:

Pep scared of important matches?
He has defeated Liverpool at Anfield, defeated Madrid at Bernebue, defeated Man Utd countless times at Old Trafford, defeated Chelsea at Stamford bridge not once not twice, defeated PSG both home and away on the route to final last season, defeated Dortmund at Signal iduna park and many more; yet he's scared of big matches.

What a beer parlour analysis!
You dnt knw what important match is.
Your brain is not functioning well again...

Tottenham (CL semi finals)
Lyon (CL quater finals) small team like lyon.
Liverpool trashed him both legs in the champions league.
Real madrid beat them in the semi finals
Chelsea beat them in the finals.

Also check his CL stats when he was in bayern.
He kept on loosing the very important matches

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Pacesetter123(m): 2:22am On Dec 17, 2021
Make I hear as any of my fellow Chelsea fans talk trash about Jorginho for today's draw,I will cut off the person mouth.
Una go tell me why una no dey get mouth to talk about the Frontline people wer no dey fit score goal
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:38am On Dec 17, 2021
Rough times at the moment but I put my trust in Tuchel and Chelsea …

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by mvem(m): 3:22am On Dec 17, 2021
Alexis11:

He's a mancity fan for sure. Or he's just plainly deluded or new to EPL lol...
lol
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Seun360(m): 5:20am On Dec 17, 2021
mvem:
liverpool is a point away from city....

No worry, AFCON go soon kick off
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by TeeKings: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2021
Now we are beginning to see some people for the fraud they are

Check my siggy

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by ThisisBuhari: 5:26am On Dec 17, 2021
grin
The news is all over the world, even our own channels TV not left behind

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by mvem(m): 5:27am On Dec 17, 2021
Seun360:

No worry, AFCON go soon kick off
you think liverpool don't know about this for months now...they all know that Mane and Salah will be going at a point and would alter things to prepare for it...it's funny how people are saying afcon is coming as if the club don't know about this even before season started

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by mvem(m): 5:33am On Dec 17, 2021
DownChelsea:
Tuchel the nymph. Riding on the back of a lucky UCL win.

Lost the FA cup final to Leicester, lost the final game of last season to Aston Villa (AT STAMFORD BRIDGE), luckily made 4th spot because Leicester lost to Tottenham on the final day. grin All these were happening while Chelsea women were being battered in the women UCL.

Tuchel really get luck sey Guardiola carry useless tactics play that UCL final. If not, he won't have lasted up to 2 months in Chelsea.

His true color is now out for all to see tho.

Up blues!
I am a liverpool fan but we all know that Tuchel is a good coach...you talking as if this is one small coach...he is one of the best managers in Europe without sentiments...I don't just understand...because Chelsea is doing badly now, he becomes not good...na turn by turn ...the epl ain't easy and even Pep did not come his first full season and won the league

Anyhow sha...wetin be my concern...up Liverpool...YNWA

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by heniford2: 5:33am On Dec 17, 2021
Too bad we draw that match mistake from Mr, TT has our nightmares started undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Seun360(m): 5:43am On Dec 17, 2021
mvem:
you think liverpool don't know about this for months now...they all know that Mane and Salah will be going at a point and would alter things to prepare for it...it's funny how people are saying afcon is coming as if the club don't know about this even before season started

We will see how things pan out.
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by Kinzo0917(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Chelsea, please lose this match.
. You are so beautiful my dear
Re: Chelsea Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 16th December 2021 by OtemAtum: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

One thing that most football fans don't know is that FOOTBALL IS FLUID and NOT STATiC....... U can't used one philosophy to twin trophies continuously ( u have to tinker).
There are so many ways to kill a bird BUT tuchel and Chelsea only know of one way.

It takes Chelsea 18 years to win 5 EPL under new ownership but it takes mancity 11 years to win 5 EPL under new ownership.

A word is enough for the Wise
But it took Chelsea 8 years to win UCL under new ownership, while City is still dancing around after 11 years.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sheffield United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 21st October 2019 / Euro 2012: Czech Republic Vs Poland (1 - 0) On 16th June 2012 / Picture Of Nigeria Women Representing Arsenal FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.