Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Happy Birthday To Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happy Birthday To Me (277 Views)

Happy Birthday To Ifeanyi Adeleke: Davido Son Ifeanyi Wows Him With Dance / Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! / Am Disappointed At Nairalander For Not Wishing Me A Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me by Jaysleeves(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2021
Happy birthday to me
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by ChiefSosa(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2021
Fine boy. Oya use this girl take hold body
modify:
You have deleted your picture, so I'll no longer give you the girl. I will give her to smellysperm instead.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Pearlqueen(f): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Jaysleeves:
Happy birthday to me
Have a beautiful birthday. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by heniford2: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2021
Hbd bro

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by isaiah4life(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2021
Happy birthday, comrade. I wish you a hitch-free celebration. This day will launch you to greater heights. Your life will keep shining and at your old age, you will look back and be happy you lived a fulfilled life.

More bliss and don't forget to enjoy your day.

Jaysleeves:
Happy birthday to me
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Jaysleeves(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2021
isaiah4life:
Happy birthday, comrade. I wish you a hitch-free celebration. This day will launch you to greater heights. Your life will keep shining and at your old age, you will look back and be happy you lived a fulfilled life.

More bliss and don't forget to enjoy your day.

thanks fam

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Jaysleeves(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2021
Pearlqueen:
Have a beautiful birthday. Best wishes.
thanks a bunch
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Jaysleeves(m): 10:53am On Dec 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Fine boy. Oya use this girl take hold body
modify:
You have deleted your picture, so I'll no longer give you the girl. I will give her to smellysperm instead.
lol thanks fam
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Jaysleeves(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2021
heniford2:
Hbd bro
thanks fam

(1) (Reply)

The Wickedness Of Our Politician. / Land Tussle With Enugu State Govt.: Obinagu Elders Invoke Ancestral Spirits / METROBREAKING; Fake Commissioner Apprehended By Police Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.