Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. (37017 Views)

UCL Last-16 Draw: Who Could Chelsea, Man City, Man United And Liverpool Face / Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by kelvinjames01: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
They are gonna have to re-draw. There was a mistake in the Man utd port. UEFA are thinking about starting all over again
maynattion:
When is the Champions League last 16 draw?

The draw takes place at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland, on Monday 13 December. The ceremony begins at 12:00 CET, which is 11am in the UK and Portugal and 12:00 PM Nigeria.

The draw features the 16 teams that advanced from the UEFA Champions League group stage; the group winners are seeded and the runners-up are unseeded.
Confirmed group winners (seeded)
Ajax (NED)
Bayern (GER)
Juventus (ITA)
Liverpool (ENG)
LOSC Lille (FRA)
Manchester City (ENG)
Manchester United (ENG)
Real Madrid (ESP)

Confirmed group runners-up (unseeded)
Atlético (ESP)
Benfica (POR)
Chelsea (ENG)
Inter (ITA)
Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Salzburg (AUT)
Sporting CP (POR)
Villarreal (ESP)

No side can face another team from the same national association. Clubs cannot face opponents they met during the group stage, either.

Ties take place over two legs, with seeded teams at home in the second legs.

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/draws/

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by kilisi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
einsteine:

Not happening.

If Guardiola was still coaching Bayern, yes.

Bayern will roast Atletico just like Liverpool did.

You'll remember this post when that time comes.

Bayern are very beatable with a very strong and organised defence and a lethal counter attack.....and a bit of luck!
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by tonididdy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Not true bro..Madrid is the only team that gives those block boys problems ..
Bayern won't find it easy
Unfortunately Madrid isn't the subject here undecided
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Pacesetter123(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Thank you UEFA
Its official

Man Utd vs Lille

United easy win to quater Finals.
grin grin grin grin grin
Lillie and Man U are group table toppers n as such, can't meet.
Prepare to be roasted alive by French heavyweight.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Ajax suck at defending? Alright why don't you tell me a team that they played and conceded more than necessary?

They put 7 past Dortmund and conceded just 1 in aggregate. How many goals did inter score against Madrid? Madrid dominated them from start to finish, even keeping a cleensheet

You claim Dortmund struggle to score against teams that defend deep? Why don't you list a few of the matches this happened in

Bro, stop overrating teams.... Ajax bamboozled those teams with their quick fire attacking system. Nothing more. grin

Watch Ajax against a team they are unable to break down within the first 30 minutes...

This is UCL abeg! Inter didn't come to roll over. The game can go either way!

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by ThegreatLion: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
heniford2:
the place is in Akpa side she's a women age between 70/80 na person carry me go as i don't know there very much but once u reach Akpa community ask question of a diviner she's popular bro Good lucky i assure you one thing if you keep her rules u will never be poor again
Ok bro thank you. This akpa community na for Makurdi or which part of Benue state e dey
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by kilisi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
kalu61:

ATM ahead of Bayern. You de watch football so
Let's talk at the end of the round of 16!
By then, we would know who watches football and washes football!
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by donemzy115(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
tonididdy:

Ajax own 4 UCL trophies.
Inter owns 3
Ajax was in the semifinals last 2 seasons oh... Inter have not recorded any successes until Lukaku brought them back to limelight last season, that's the grace dey are still enjoying.

The question I asked was when last,not asking about how many trophies they ve won...
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by tonididdy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Why is nobody talking about Salzburg shocking Liverpool
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Ray07(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Lille is not a pushover... If Chelsea keeps dulling like this, Lille will run them over.
sad
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Angelfrost(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Reussite:

United qualifying over PSG? Yo that would be a huge deal.
Will it be the first time?!! grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by DieRich5: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
UEFA is too baas. Why cede PSG vs Man utd.

I call on all united fans to raise their voice for a massive protest across the globe.

Why bring politics into football.

I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it
everybody knew wat gonna happen b4 the draw....UEFA is corrupt AF

VAR should check the result cheesy
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by tonididdy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
donemzy115:

The question I asked was when last,not asking about how many trophies they ve won...
Inter was in 2010 ... So?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by extol1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Lille is not a pushover... If Chelsea keeps dulling like this, Lille will run them over.
What is your prediction between PSG and man utd
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Reussite: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

What are you even talking about... A lesser United with a clueless coach knocked PSG out of UCL, even went on to beat them in France consecutively.

If United is serious, they will easily go toe to toe with that confused team of Superstars. They can even beat them again

Leave matter abeg... PSG is overrated!!!

I have watched them play, even with Messi... Not impressed one bit! I even rate them below Ajax, Liverpool, Madrid and Chelsea
The highlighted is true though provided United go in with a game plan.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Dreytonisback(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
They just want make my Manchester united commot on time
Why PSG sad

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by JentuPrinz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
kelvinjames01:
They are gonna have to re-draw. There was a mistake in the Man utd port. UEFA are thinking about starting all over again

Abi draw soup angry
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by chibuikebright(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Buhari Fc vs Eyimba Fc
I just the imagine how this match go end.

Things to expect:

Cow go full there�
Ipob flag go full there .
Nnandi Kalu will be the commentator.
Lia Mohammed will be the news broadcaster.
Finally Nigerians will get confused , ref beaten up while Lia Mohammed calling all the Western allies to ban Eyimba for life�
Pls add yours.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Dminister(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Man united my club is knocking PSG out of Ucl again. Bring it on...
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Reussite: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yabsun:

Dem no too dey get good odd for draw. I no know which kain luck dem get. Same can't be said about Man City but those one too go bottle the opportunity laslas
Honestly it's pure politics.
Why does City get the easiest draw every single time while United get the hard nut?
City have never had a tough draw whether UCL, FA cup, EFL cup....why is that?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Soso990240(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Viridis:
Why do I have a feeling that this stage will end up in tears for psg
Anything to hunt Messi, that's you. PSG vs Man u.. mark today, Man u is gone
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Silentgroper(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
NORSIYK:
Psg vs Liverpool
Chelsea vs Lille
Inter vs Man utd
Sporting vs Bayern
Benfica vs Juventus
Villareal vs Ajax
Atletico vs Man city
Salzburg vs Madrid
No .. No ... No. As a kopite, we wont have dz... This better nt be true unless mbappe wont be playing. Oh! He would be in madrid by then..
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by hstar: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
lol see this one

using to support Chelsea and this to support Madrid
na only newbies you fit fool
Person wey no get manner

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by kalu61(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
kilisi:

Let's talk at the end of the round of 16!

By then, we would know who watches football and washes football!

grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Arsenate:
Messi vs Ronaldo.
I swear these fuckersss are rigging this shiiit for commercial purpose. grin

Exactly!
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by heniford2: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
ThegreatLion:

Ok bro thank you. This akpa community na for Makurdi or which part of Benue state e dey
okupo naw
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
extol1:

What is your prediction between PSG and man utd

That depends on how well United improves before February... If they played this month, PSG would definitely mess them up.

However, if United maintains this new tempo and fully sorts out their defensive woes, they can take Pochettino and his Overhyped team to the cleaners.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by azys(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
As a man u fan ....I'm speechless tongue embarassed
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by IamNumeroUno: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
donemzy115:

They go still knock them out boss,,what have they been using the easy ones they have been giving them to do?

What have they been using it to do?
City was in the last Champions league final. This time, we go in for the win!

Mention just one team in the whole of the round of 16 that can defeat Man City Home and away, just one!
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Ayemileto(m): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
tonididdy:
Bayern hates anything Spanish.... Atletico are in for a rapist session

I think the opposite will happen.

Bayern don't defend. They hardly keep any clean sheets, and will rather outscore their opponents.

ATM on the other hand will defend with their lives, and everything being equal, they should score from Counter Attacks.

I think they will knock Bayern out.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Halo22: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
How did they arrive at this kind of draw? Man u Vs PSG nah serious commotion ooo.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Fuckthamods: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Its not Ronaldo vs Messi. Its Ronaldo vs Mbappe , Messi , Neymar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018 / Manchester United Vs Leeds (5 - 1 ) On 14th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.