Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) (34116 Views)

Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Citizenshelm: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Cee-C on Monday shared photos of her meeting with former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Igbere TV reports.

The controversial ex-housemate uploaded the photos on Instagram.

The reason for the meeting was not disclosed by the reality star but it appears to be a business meeting as she captioned the photo saying, “Great things in business are never done by one person. They are done by a team of people.”

Former Imo State governorship aspirant and leadership expert Linus Okorie was also in the photo.

To celebrate her 29th birthday in November, Cee-C wowed fans with alluring photos of herself which she shared on Instagram.

Born Cynthia Nwadiora, Cee-C was called to bar in 2014. Despite being a Lawyer, she appears to be more of a model than a reality TV star.

The Enugu-born lawyer finished as runner-up behind Miracle Igbokwe in the third season of Big Brother Naija held in South Africa.

https://www.instagram.com/ceec_official/p/CXaxXJhK868/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Laggafin: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Baba too like to hold fresh fine puna sha grin

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Obj don old finish, this life na to live every day as ur best day and use ur time well, because old age dey come wen u no go fit do anything again

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hmm old man still dey grab waist like that..
Cecee no go lose guard oh.
We heard this man's xcapedes when he was in power. With people s wives and young gals. grin

These politicians have destroyed our young ladies and peoples wives , second reason they no wan leave power after money. These men are using gals like animals.. I means ANIMALS.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by olasaad(f): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lol Baba be like

12 Likes

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
What's going on here? lipsrsealed

OBJ is like a mascot these days, everyone wants to take a picture.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by NoGirlfriend: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
but why baba go hold the babe waist la?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by JustStupidity: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hmmm! I know he might've c.ummed 3 to 4 times before they decided to take the pics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Adaanna(f): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Cecee is your outfit for me

8 Likes

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
I see ceec going into a rumored sex scandal with obsanjo, I see bloggers building houses in banana island, I see the the topic dominating Nairaland front page for over 3weeks, I see Seun cashing out from the story as well.

This I have seen.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Jidemoo: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
My candid advice to many men outchea is this...If you want to always stay strong and healthy... reinforce your body with the things listed in the thread below
⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6865202

The results are overwhelming
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yesterday was Whitemoney and Sanwolu. Today Ceecee.
If anyone come here and say Afonja is this or that ehhh, Sango will burn your mouth to ashes.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Henri244: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Old man wants to enjoy young blood

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
God bless the general

Modified:

Baba Iyabo get Fans and charisma ooo grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by manuelkel(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ok
These kind posts no dey contribute to our society.
Op, sorry about my comment.
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Iamdbull: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dbull on this one

Damn when was this because I was still with her at the gym on Saturday

17 Likes

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Baba for the girls

1 Like

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by toffyz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
OBJ is old

Oga o

Nothing last forever truly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Peace081: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Baba still know where waist dy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Man’s officially aged cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Henri244: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who nor like better thing
Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
baba is really getting older

the eyes bag are no longer holding much

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by toffyz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
Man’s officially aged cry

I dey tell you bro

Very glaring

7 Likes

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Baba don old sha. Anyway, he came and fulfilled purpose...and a living legend for that matter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Baronnaire: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Where the money for lavish lifestyle is coming from... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
God bless the general

Omo life!! Threat others well guys... And don't take any disrespect from them!!

As you are at it, No let anybody use you.. Cause Nigerians are good @ taking advantage of people!!!

#Be good and be wise.

Age gracefully baba iyabo!!

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
toffyz:
OBJ is old

Oga o

Nothing last forever truly.
Everyone go old

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C And Olusegun Obasanjo Pose Together (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
This Old Age of a Thing Ehn! undecided

The Great OBJ that was the Lord and Master of our Country during those 2001-2006 Political Era, now looking Frail! sad embarassed embarassed

Anyways 84 Years nor be Small thing at All. E nor Easy!
Baba Don Try! smiley

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jidenna Rocks Nigerian Attire For Grammy Award (Photos) / Comedian Princess And Her Husband / Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi On Her 33rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.