Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (17705 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / Van Vicker And His Wife, Adjoa Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Emeka Rollas: I Don’t Know Why Chiwetalu Agu Put On Biafra Regalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by FutureDecisions: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Emeka Rollas, and his wife are celebrating 18 years of marital bliss today, Monday, December 13, Igbere TV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Emeka thanked his wife for tolerating him and being there at the homefront while he is away.

"My Pretty wife, 18 years ago we said I do and today the anniversary we are still doing. Thank you for tolerating me and being there during all my absence.

For someone like me always on the move, it's not easy to have a backbone like you," he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXavnM8sCpY/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Him tenure no dey end?

Congrats.

14 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by chatinent: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Emeka thanked his wife for tolerating him and being there at the homefront while he is away.

Tolerating?

11 Likes

Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Kingmena: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
They have really tried , marriage these days is not easy.
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have a material that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 1Gojaf0: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
MAKE GOOD MONEY THIS DECEMBER;
SINGLE TWO-ODD;
KICKOFF THIS MIDNIGHT ;
WHATS-APP ME AND GET IT FOR FREE!!!

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4
Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by richard870(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Congrats!
Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by LordGuru1: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
[s][/s]Congrats!

In another news:
Influenza common cold sickness has suddenly disappeared from Medical Diagnosis since early 2020, why?
Renamed and rebranded to force Humans to submit their sacred Bodies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Happy anniversary to them
Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Cool
Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
While some pple are not even up to a year, the man is already regretting embarassed embarassed...
Omo 18 yrs no be beans...My only wish in future is for Baba God to give me a wife that understands me angry angry cool cool..
Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by heniford2: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
FutureDecisions:
President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Emeka Rollas, and his wife are celebrating 18 years of marital bliss today, Monday, December 13, Igbere TV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, Emeka thanked his wife for tolerating him and being there at the homefront while he is away.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXavnM8sCpY/?utm_medium=copy_link
Nigeria AGN is useless the can't not even stop piracy nor even support there member when the have issues useless and naughty tag name nothing more Nigeria AGN is so useless undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Understand and not tolerate abi? smiley
DUNDEEMASTER:
While some pple are not even up to a year, the man is already regretting embarassed embarassed...
Omo 18 yrs no be beans...My only wish in future is for Baba God to give me a wife that understands me angry angry cool cool..
Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by gnhpowerhouse: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
. I tell you ...

Are you a one Minute Man ?

Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by GreaterFuture5: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
I know this guy na
His house is besides me
Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by onomeabuja: 12:57am On Dec 14, 2021
na waoooooh this thread no even reach 2 page since morning.
that means na bandith news & snake news na him b d koko for our beloved nairaland.....
ogas & madam them i hail oooooo

Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Joshuaeluwa(m): 3:32am On Dec 14, 2021
God is good

Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2021
donbachi:
Him tenure no dey end?

Congrats.
grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Rollas And Wife Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
. I tell you ...

Are you a one Minute Man ?
No sir..I de knack ma babe not less than 30mins cool cool
Na wetin she use like me .

Meanwhile...de name APC is a taboo in the minds of Nigerians..

PDP should wake up..

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Professional DJ For Your EVENTS / Top Nigerian Female Celebrity Fashion Icons / Mo'cheddah Celebrates Her 27 Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.