Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

What Did China Do Differently To Get The COVID Jab Right. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Did China Do Differently To Get The COVID Jab Right. (340 Views)

13 Israelis Suffer FACIAL PARALYSIS After Taking Pfizer Covid Jab / What Would You Do First & Differently When Coronavirus Lockdown Is Lifted? / Did China Engineer A Special Virus For Africa.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did China Do Differently To Get The COVID Jab Right. by CUMIN: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Isn't it amazing that since countries of the world developing vaccines, china had stand out in successfully developing vaccines and using it.

They have managed to avoid the various variant.

The Western vaccines are receiving update like software.
Re: What Did China Do Differently To Get The COVID Jab Right. by dawnomike(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
CUMIN:
Isn't it amazing that since countries of the world developing vaccines, china had stand out in successfully developing vaccines and using it.

I never really thought about this... You are very correct. China must have done something right somewhere that the world is unaware of.

1 Like

Re: What Did China Do Differently To Get The COVID Jab Right. by helinues: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Strict restrictions which the citizens adhere to
Re: What Did China Do Differently To Get The COVID Jab Right. by CUMIN: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
dawnomike:
I never really thought about this... You are very correct. China must have done something right somewhere that the world is unaware of.

They seem to be the only capable government to make things work.
Re: What Did China Do Differently To Get The COVID Jab Right. by Jakumo(m): 6:40am On Dec 14, 2021
CUMIN:

China deliberately created the Corona virus in its Wuhan bio weapons laboratory as a depopulation tool intended to clear the blacks out of Africa so that the Chinese could swarm over to gobble up Africa's natural resources without the blacks spoiling their view of the newly conquered Greater China continent of Africa.

It therefore stands to reason that The Chinese would also be capable of developing a vaccine to protect their own people from the pathogen that they created in 2019.
Re: What Did China Do Differently To Get The COVID Jab Right. by CUMIN: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Jakumo:

China deliberately created the Corona virus in its Wuhan bio weapons laboratory as a depopulation tool intended to clear the blacks out of Africa so that the Chinese could swarm over to gobble up Africa's natural resources without the blacks spoiling their view of the newly conquered Greater China continent of Africa.

It therefore stands to reason that The Chinese would also be capable of developing a vaccine to protect their own people from the pathogen that they created in 2019.

I guess you borrowed a page from conspiracy theory book.

Africans always think they're the victims.

1 Like

Re: What Did China Do Differently To Get The COVID Jab Right. by CUMIN: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2021
dawnomike:

The Western media are very 6 at brainwashing us. We could not observe that other people are doing it better...The western vaccines are purely ineffective that's why they invent the word booster shot.

(1) (Reply)

Weaning Our Baby / How To Lose Weight By Running / What Can I Use To Make My Teeth Whiten?pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.