Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge (48641 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy come here now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Komu1048(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Upon all the skull mined afonja are still very poor brown roof and dilapidated buildings everywhere,,,,most of their women are now doing prostitution in the middle east,,,eating Arab men shits for 20 dollars while their men are mining each other skulls for 25k less than 60 dollars each....while igbos are buying up their entire inheritance in lagos

Congratulations you are now qualified for 5litres of Cownu urine ever week, trek to Dss office to claim your price
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by ultiabaz36(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Owo ojiji is always accompanied by iku ojiji.

Anyone involve in this will die a painful death too with his family
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
NaijaMutant:
High rate of ritualism.

Whose to be blamed?
sophisticated people.
They claim to be the most educated but behave like cavemen in human sacrifices.
They are really sophisticated

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Antivirus92:
Nothing new here,,,,,making sure awolowos legacies never die,,,,
The SKULLARSHIP program continues,,,,
thanks to the erudite SKULLARS from the west
#yoruba HEADSmen
bros, whatever abeg no dey mention Awolowo anyhow and bad light pls, I don't like that sad angry ..condemn the crime buh leave Awo out of your delirium abeg abeg angry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by BabaIbo: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Komu1048:

What’s your problem, where was it stated they were used for ritual. Make una dey calm down abegi

Keep deceiving yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by LILTJAY1: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yahoo + people

3 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by engrchykae(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
arthurwillia:
This thread reeks of tribal war, if sw retaliate now and call south East fraud sters now and cocaine lord, we no go hear word!
I wonder what’s the work of mods on this app
it's better to be fraudsters and drug traffickers than this barbarity of human organ harvesting.
I thought southwest have the highest level of education in Nigeria and Africa?
Sophistication

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Saintdan0421(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dem been skull mining since the precolonial era.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Komu1048(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

OK Komu, what else do you believe they were used for?

We shouldn’t conclude. It might be cult related issue
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Rilwayne001: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
When yahoo yahoo was booming last year as a result of the pandemic relief being paid in the US, these people were happy and spending money lavishly. You’ll see 17 year old kids using 3million car. Dammn! Now that the pandemic relief has stopped, they need to maintain their millions, but does million come from the thin air? No! They’re mostly resorting to juju now.

Lord knows how everything will look like in 2 years time, because boys of this age don’t want to work or go to school, they just want free money that they don’t have to sweat before getting it.

13 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
ReeLoaDead:

OK Komu, what else do you believe they were used for?
Dont mind him. May be they were killed by cannibals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Lunex(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Igbos will say Yoruba are always looking for ipob and drugs topics to display their tribalism.
Yoruba people will also say Igbos are using ritual killings in their region to play the tribalism game...
Conclusion: you guys should just stop this nonsense here ..you all use the victim strategy here ..
END THIS TRIBALISTIC COMMENTS
Nb: don't say I quoted you because I am supporting a tribe...
Let this nonsense end please....
Killings are carried out in every region one way or the other...fake businesses are done in every region....
So I see no reason why you all should keep playing this hatred game.
When things like this begin to trend, it's our duty to figure out the solution irrespective of our tribes.

flokii:

The mumu you quoted didn't say anything or condemn IPOB members for beheading two policemen in SE recently, roasting them and eating them on record.
They always look for Yoruba and SW topics to exhibit their foolishness. Later they will be playing victims when you hammer their fla.theads with truth.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Komu1048:
We shouldn’t conclude. It might be cult related issue
OK but the specific missing human parts are very indicative of ritual killings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Komu1048(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
engrchykae:
it's better to be fraudsters and drug traffickers than this barbarity of human organ harvesting.
I thought southwest have the highest level of education in Nigeria and Africa?
Sophistication

Oga calm down, some igbos eat human being as delicacy and no one is even talking about it. Because we know they small in numbers

2 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by kingsceemark(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
arthurwillia:
This thread reeks of tribal war, if sw retaliate now and call south East fraud sters now and cocaine lord, we no go hear word!

Na your empty skull go be the next in line to be chopped off by your ritualistic people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by InoGetJoy: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
arthurwillia:
But when your people do it to Igbo threads you dont complain. Hypocrite. You guys call Igbos drug lords but it's better to push drugs than to murder innocent people in the name of rituals

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by seborrhic: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
This ritual killings in Yoruba land is becoming an ethnic emergency.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by bencr7: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Post full with tribalism, let me park and go but my own is every region have their own method of doing evil things

1 Like

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by madukaanaya(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
yorubas pls avoid this thread. they are here for u

4 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by marhez43(f): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Am nt suprised.election is coming our politicians will be in action.complete te rest.30k needed my child sch fee
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Drone95(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Rugaria:
Ritual killing is now a pandemic in Odualand and they are all quiet.
No one is talking, governors oo, Obas oo, their endless pastors oo.
A society that lacks the ability to criticize itself, rots.
This is 2021 and people are selling human heads for 25k
This is the height of primitivity.
Evil to Neptune levels.
this evil don even pass Neptune level self cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Majesty33(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
If you know you came here to read comments just like me and laugh heartily, gather here.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Gentleman001: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
meccuno:
These people actually think rituals can make one rich. grin grin grin grin
What make one rich please, let brainstorm..
Is it destiny, prayer or one action toward richness?
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Stronghold91: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
this is worst than bokoharam

2 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by irunoko(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
SirBlack999:
Them Niggaas tryna fund their budget.

Since the news broke that SWestern states can't fund their budget, they've been restless.
what I find disturbing is that the s/w claims to be the most educated people in Nigeria so how then with all your education will you believe a human head or dismembering a body part will make you Rich? lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Omoslim26: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bukie2000:
please what is on Ike gwuru

Asin this one weak me.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Mko123(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

Knowledge of what ?

Were they not decapitated by locals looking for head to make fortune spells?

Keep deceiving yourself

Your comment was missiled to the geopolitical zone aforementioned.
If you have any grudges against them, that's your coffee cup but you shouldn't let that berieve you of good comment.
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by fortune1968: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
This issue is really getting out of hand ! Where will rituals land us for God sake ? Regrets and sufferings .You won't have peace of mind refrain from it !

3 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
75k don enter person aza like dis

4 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
oshozondii:
PHOTONEWS: About 3 Unidentified Dead Bodies Dumped Under Ondo Bridge With Missing Heads, Private Parts.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1470434785936003075?t=HOvoD0kyoVIUXWmMqVhvGA&s=19

Tinubu street urchins doing their thing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja / Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.