Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC (16371 Views)

I Want To Buy Generator 3.5 KVA Please Which Generator I Should Go For / My Haier Thermocool Genpal Inverter 1.5hp Ac Not Cooling / Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Truthseeker2021: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good evening everyone, I just moved to a new place only to discover that the light situation is very poor.

I need a generator that can comfortably carry the following;

1. 1.5HP Inverter AC
2. Deep Freezer
3. A smart TV
4. Four energy bulbs
5. A standing fan

Please professionals in the house recommend a generator that can power these items that's below 200k.

Thank you.

Cc lalasticlala, please move to FP I need answers from Pros.
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by whisp3r(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Truthseeker2021:
Good evening everyone, I just moved to a new place only to discover that the light situation is very poor.

1. 1.5HP Inverter AC
2. Deep Freezer
3. A smart TV
4. Four energy bulbs
5. A standing fan

Please professionals in the house recommend a generator that can power these items that's below 200k.

Thank you.

You'll need at least a 6.5kva generator. You can browse online and compare the prices between brands

1 Like

Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Refluencer: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Truthseeker2021:

1. 1.5HP Inverter AC
2. Deep Freezer
3. A smart TV
4. Four energy bulbs
5. A standing fan

Thank you.

The price range between mid high and high rated generators isn't too much. Go for 10-13KVa generator
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by VicM6: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Refluencer:

The price range between mid high and high rated generators isn't too much. Go for 10-13KVa generator
person say na below 200k him get nd u dy recommend 13kva gen wey dem dey sell above a million gv am....lol, nawa o

7 Likes

Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Truthseeker2021: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
VicM6:
person say na below 200k him get nd u dy recommend 13kva gen wey dem dey sell above a million gv am....lol, nawa o

I tire o...

1 Like

Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Truthseeker2021: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
whisp3r:

You'll need at least a 6.5kva generator. You can browse online and compare the prices between brands

Prices of 6.5kva are 300k and above
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by whisp3r(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Truthseeker2021:

Prices of 6.5kva are 300k and above

Go for used ones. I bought a 6.5kva generator from a mechanic for 80k.

It has been serving me very well without issues.

Although, I have a smaller 3.7kva generator I use most times.

I only switch on the big gen to power my 1.5kva ac unit and fridge or pumping machine

1 Like

Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by whisp3r(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
The best advise I can give you is to buy a small generator. A 3.7kva gen will do.

My 6.5kva gen full tank is about 20 litres. This lasts approximately 12hours on full load.

25 litres of fuel costs almost 5k.

Can you afford to burn 5k a night for when you want to power all your electronics?

Get a rechargeable fan and a smaller new generator. You can also get a used 6.5kva gen too for whenever you wish to power the AC.

The 3.7kva generator can power your deep freezer, tv and light bulbs.

As long as your freezer is energy efficient

7 Likes

Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Ejebleje: 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
whisp3r:
The best advise I can give you is to buy a small generator. A 3.7kva gen will do.

My 6.5kva gen full tank is about 20 litres. This lasts approximately 12hours on full load.

Can you afford to burn 5k a night for when you want to power all your electronics?

Get a rechargeable fan and a smaller new generator. You can also get a used 6.5kva gen too for whenever you wish to power the AC.

Wow...your 6.5 is fuel efficient . What brand is it?
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by whisp3r(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ejebleje:

Wow...your 6.5 is fuel efficient . What brand is it?

OTEC
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Truthseeker2021: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
whisp3r:

Go for used ones. I bought a 6.5kva generator from a mechanic for 80k.

It has been serving me very well without issues.

Although, I have a smaller 3.7kva generator I use most times.

I only switch on the big gen to power my 1.5kva ac unit and fridge or pumping machine

Lucky you...I will never buy a used gen, I rather wait than take that risky route.

3 Likes

Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Truthseeker2021: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
whisp3r:

Thank you very much. I will buy a 4.5kva sumec or luthian as someone recommended.
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Lokoyen(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Truthseeker2021:

Lucky you...I will never buy a used gen, I rather wait than take that risky route.

Well you can couple ur gen, it is cheaper and perform excellently too.

What I do most times, I buy abandoned generator with functional original copper coil. The only thing left is to change d bad engine to brand new engine, and ure good to go!
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Refluencer: 2:33am On Dec 14, 2021
Truthseeker2021:

My dear, a used generator is the way out. Though there are many new models that offer high capacity and arent expensive. conduct proper research
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Refluencer: 2:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Truthseeker2021:

Thank you very much. I will buy a 4.5kva sumec or luthian as someone recommended.

If you want to power that Ac, please you need atleast 6.5kva. That 4Kva will packup after a short duration o
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Benwems(m): 2:41am On Dec 14, 2021
Truthseeker2021:

sumec does not have 4.5kva any fireman 4.5kva is fake. Run away from luthian it's a bad product. You can buy 5kva fireman it can power both your freeze and 1.5HP energy AC(using LG inverter as example) and those appliances you listed.

You can also buy 3600 watts/4kva tecno generator but it may not work well because of the load(1.5ho Ac + freezer) What you need is minimum of 5kva.
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Truthseeker2021: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Benwems:

sumec does not have 4.5kva any fireman 4.5kva is fake. Run away from luthian it's a bad product. You can buy 5kva fireman it can power both your freeze and 1.5HP energy AC(using LG inverter as example) and those appliances you listed.

You can also buy 3600 watts/4kva tecno generator but it may not work well because of the load(1.5ho Ac + freezer) What you need is minimum of 5kva.

I finally settled for luthian. A 3.5kva Gen. I bought for 145k. So far, it works fine and powers my 1.5HP inverter ac or freezer comfortably.

I use it to power either of the two. I done want any wahala .
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by ameh99: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Truthseeker2021:

1. 1.5HP Inverter AC
2. Deep Freezer
3. A smart TV
4. Four energy bulbs
5. A standing fan

Thank you.

I can buid you a lithium battery pack with 2hrs fast charge to run for 6 - 8 hrs
But it cost a little more and pays off better in the long run
Your total load is approximately 2.5kwh
So therefore you need at least a 6kva power generator
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Oluwagreat: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Truthseeker2021:

I finally settled for luthian. A 3.5kva Gen. I bought for 145k. So far, it works fine and powers my 1.5HP inverter ac or freezer comfortably.

I use it to power either of the two. I done want any wahala .

Please, what's the model of the one you bought?
I have almost the same load requirements as yours and someone recommended Lutian 3.5kVA for me but I've seen different Lutian 3.5KVA models with different stories from the sellers.
When it comes to powering AC, some downplay it while some hypes it.
I'm kinda confused.
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by Lokoyen(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
Truthseeker2021:

Buy cheap used gen with good alternator (coil) and discard the old engine for new one. You are good to go!
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by tochstorm(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05
ameh99:

I can buid you a lithium battery pack with 2hrs fast charge to run for 6 - 8 hrs
But it cost a little more and pays off better in the long run
Your total load is approximately 2.5kwh
So therefore you need at least a 6kva power generator

For how much
Re: Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC by JustdatGirlcall: 12:10pm On Apr 04
Hi Everyone. Can someone recommend a generator that can comfortably power a 1hp inverter Ac, 1 refrigerator, 3 ceilings fans and other electric bulbs?

Pls, recommend a good brand of generator with a specific kva. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

SAMSUNG GALAXY SMARTPHONE PRICRLIST 2017 / Uk used LG G6 With Warranty For 42k,call 08038940607 / How To Send Free SMS From Your Gmail Account To Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.