Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Alert! New Sportybet Hackers. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alert! New Sportybet Hackers. (2583 Views)

Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / Sportybet Ng Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert! New Sportybet Hackers. by Shaev7(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello NLers. I want to bring to your notice about the new sportybet hacking pattern which is claimed to credit your bet account with over 1000% increase.
There is a link which you will be asked to copy and paste your debit link of your sportybet after deposit.
So, from my own findings, once you copy your debit link of your sportybet to the hacked link, your card details will be automatically exposed or displayed to them, giving them access to your account details and operation for furrher hacking.
Kindly read the hackers message below introduction in bold;

The update is all about sportybet money booster how u can boost ur sportybet balance the money is withdrawable e.g If you have 2k in ur sportybet account you can boost it to get 200k what matters most is the hacking link if you are ready I can help u with the link but u are to give me 30% after u get the money on your private account deal ok!

Admin, kindly move this front page to notify the public. Thanks.

CAUTION: DON'T FALL FOR THEIR TRAP!

Lalasticlacla, cc: semid4lyfe
cc: honeric01
cc: seun

3 Likes

Re: Alert! New Sportybet Hackers. by ojun50(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Go APC head QUATERs, them need am their

2 Likes

Re: Alert! New Sportybet Hackers. by Ussycool: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
I don't get ya. Is this working now?
Re: Alert! New Sportybet Hackers. by fotadmowmend(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Were boy..... If u know this why can't you open many accounts and do your crime alone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest And The Best Goalkeepers Of All Time / The Nff Presidential Debate Live On Ait Today 14/08/2010 / Bet9ja Programming Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.