Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ladies Don't Be Over Dependant On Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Be Over Dependant On Your Man (232 Views)

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Be Over Dependant On Your Man by ekeututu: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Each time I hear women being maltreated in their matrimonial homes because they don't have means of income, I feel so hurt. ☹️

Some weeks back I read of a woman who was insulted by her husband because she needed to get drugs for their sick.

Another woman called me and was lamenting, she said she cries almost everyday and she is battling with depression because she has no job and she does not even have a single skill.

Well, I am here to tell you both married women and single ladies, please be financially independent. That's one way to avoid insult from your man or husband (directly or indirectly) sincerely speaking.

The economy is hard and these men truly are under pressure. And there are so many things you can do online. Examples are these:

*FREELANCING- if you have any skill, you can sell your skills on platforms like Fiverr, upwork.

*SELLING- you can write books and sell them on Amazon and also on your social media handles and space. You must learn to be shameless about your hustles oh. Being ashamed will not pay your bills.

*DROPSHIPPING- if you don't have capital to start buying and selling of wears and commodities on your own then you can link up with trustworthy wholesalers then you can dropship for them and make your own gain.

*AFFILIATE MARKETING- this can make you a millionaire within few months and you can do it from the comfort of your home, even if you have a 9-5pm job. I made more than 200k from Affiliate marketing within few weeks.

*COACHING- if you are knowledgeable in any area, you can organize a class and monetize it. I have so many friends Making so much money online.

Dear sisters, stop folding your arms and waiting for a job and giveaway, research online and you'll find so much stuffs that'll make you money from the comfort of your home, so that you can be financially independent to take care of your home and support your man�❣️

One source of income is dangerous to survive in this country

Send a dm to my WhatsApp if interested (+2348119110831)

(1) (Reply)

#lildurk Proposed To His Girlfriend India Royale / 3 Habits That Will Make Your Boyfriend Give You Money All The Time / Moment When Drake Got Emotional Hearing Kanye Perform Asking For Kim Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.