Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year (29417 Views)

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by FutureDecisions: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2021
Nigerian singer Temilade Openiyi, better known by her stage name Tems has reflected on her success journey since her release from prison in Uganda last year, Igbere TV reports.

The singer took to Twitter on Monday, December 13 to show her appreciation to God for making her have the "last and final laugh."

“This very day Last Year, I was sitting in prison in Uganda bonding with women and kids.

“I almost can’t believe the things I’ve seen so far.
All I can say is God is too awesome and He will always have the last and final laugh✨���” she tweeted.

https://twitter.com/temsbaby/status/1470508162658746370

Igbere TV recalls that Tems was arrested by the Ugandan police alongside Omah Lay in December 2020, after the dou performance at The Big Brunch, a concert that was held at Speke Resort, Wavamunno Rd, Kampala.

However, due to public outcry, the Nigerian government secured their release and they arrived Nigeria on December 16, 2020.

Since her 2020 ordeal in Uganda prison after being detained for violating COVID-19 guidelines in the country, Tems has earned two US top 40 entries on the Billboard Hot 100, with her collaboration with Drake on the song "Fountains" from his album Certified Lover Boy, and the Wizkid single "Essence"; the latter of which reached the top ten following a remix with Justin Bieber, and earned her a Grammy Award nomination.

15 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Omihanifa: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2021
Because you and Omah lay took the Uganda government for granted undecided

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by devilmaycry: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2021
OK....
Fine person with nyash wey we no fit see grin

18 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by chatinent: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2021
You didn't abide by the Ugandan tems and conditions.

They had to show you the law was a respecter of no you and omaylayman.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2021
I admire this babe. She's my future wifey

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by house10s: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2021
next time dont lay ur hands on unnecessary waka

read tems n conditions b4 movement

20 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by player007(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2021
Omihanifa:
Because you and Omah lay took the Uganda government for granted undecided

Not them. They didn’t organize the show. Their managers did.

23 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by TheWolfen(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sorry to hear..
Thanks to God. You have come a long way within a short space of time

To everyone getting their hustle on in this unfavourable economy.
Keep it going. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by WiszyFraud: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Did you know??

Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore. - Albert Einstein

lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
cool let's dance and thank God for your life cool

11 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by slawormiir: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Understand

Prison is one hell of a damnnn place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Lemmy123(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

I wonder what would be going through the minds of Ugandans when they see my baby girl Tems in her current position in the music industry right now.

Wetin hatred go cause in Africa no be small thing. South Africa too is just as bitter, they want their artistes to be all out there like my Naija artistes unfortunately they're not supportive of their celebrities, that's why Nasty C and AKA are still where they are... Nigerians go all out for their celebrities which I like to think is a healthy way lof giving support...
You can't pack everything, we lack good governance but have the best entertainment industry in Africa. They have good government but shiittyy industry with only a few rappers here and there.

Now South Africans are doing Amapiano, but as soon as it fades now, they go back to square zero.. Lol

Africans should support Africans, that's the only way we can grow in love and harmony grin

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by seyz91(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Keep dreaming

Or

Wakeup from your slumber
SmellySperm:

1 Like

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Successmind(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by money121(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Bobloco: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
If wishes where horses beggars would ride

2 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by geedot: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Everybody get story ooo.. This time last year, I was somewhere in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Factfinder1(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tems my baby

1 Like

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
seyz91:
Keep dreaming

Or

Wakeup from your slumber
grin
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
K
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by jagged44: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
To fvck this huge girl go sweet well well.
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Emuforlife1: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
What a moment to reminisce

17 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by KoshCAD: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
So, you are an ex convict. Just be calm and live a better life.

1 Like

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Henri244: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
You disobeyed the Tems and conditions that's why you landed in cell.

2 Likes

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by TBIZZY(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
I want to use this opportunity to ask you… why didn’t you allow big wiz carry you…?

Don’t tell me you don’t understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Austema(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thank God for your life

Dont wait until pass through hard times before you appreciate God.

He is ever great
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by tyrek50: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thank God you are out
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by izubext007: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Terms the lesbian, how many girls have u ea5 thier pussy this year
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Austema(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
HereToBeBetter:
Hello Compatriots, this is the way you can help a fellow compatriot; just kindly click the link below to subscribe to my YouTube channel. It shall be well with you.
Thanks.
Please don't hesitate to login your email peradventure you've not done it before. Thanks please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4_oXtVFFjk

Wow this is my father Apostle Gideon Odoma.

A teaching priest
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Adeniyiademola(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Did you follow there tems grin and conditions?
Re: Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year by Laggafin: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Make we fry oxygen for you Tend for ds announcement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together / Whitemoney Meets With Uti Nwachukwu (Photos) / Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.