Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) (59665 Views)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / 19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by EBMedia: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2021
People have expressed outrage after photos of an underage ''couple'' were shared online, IgbereTV reports.

The boy named Julius who is said to be 11-years-old allegedly got married to a girl named Anthonia on Thursday, December 9, 2021.

A Facebook user, Bagayang Innocent Vincent who lives in Kaduna claimed the wedding held in Jaba, Kaduna State.

Bagayang wrote on Facebook;

"The wedding was awesome and colourful.
Julius Funom & Anthonia Mihas
HAM (JABA) kaduna state
You must see wonders once the price of ginger is higher."
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=640661867066940&id=100033693978373

A photo of the said couple on their wedding day was also shared online, alongside photos of the calendar shared as souvenir.

Because of the age of the couple, people are calling for the parents of the children to be arrested.

https://igberetvnews.com/1408929/people-express-outrage-underage-boy-gets-married-underage-girl-photos/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by EBMedia: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2021
More

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2021
all theese naughterners self.

if you correct my spelling .

then you are one of em.

355 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Jidemoo: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Unto matters arising

1 Like

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by chatinent: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2021
“We must halt this ludicrously lugubrious kakistocracy. We must demur against demuren (no onomatopoeic extrapolation) intended. The quotidian stentorian atrabilious ululation is abyssopelagic. The country is on a precipice of apocalyptic crepuscule.”

117 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2021
I gave up on *NUT* issues since Buhari was re-electect....

35 Likes

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Jay5mie: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2021
And 27years old me can't even get a girls contact.

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Aiel123: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2021
chatinent:
“We must halt this ludicrously lugubrious kakistocracy. We must demur against demuren (no onomatopoeic extrapolation) intended. The quotidian stentorian atrabilious ululation is abyssopelagic. The country is on a precipice of apocalyptic crepuscule.”
Prof,I salute u

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2021
insidelife22:

then you are one of em.

Why did you “not” spell it correctly?

14 Likes

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2021
I guess the boy is the only son and daughter of his parent's. so with the menace going on in the north they gat to act-up to avoid "had i know".

I don't blame them na situation..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2021
I'm just salt of words.

8 Likes

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Dpsychologist: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Nothing new, it's just that it is seen as surprising now . Our forefathers did this

7 Likes

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Xenry: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Kids getting married to give birth to kids; dragging innocent souls out from the Spirit World to suffer in Nigeria — A Nation that God created to catch cruise with sad.
Chai! this one don tire me.

45 Likes

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2021
chatinent:

ladies and gentlemen
I present to you

Honorably minster of Grammer,Grammanus Okokobioko.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2021
Because this one found its way into the Cyber space. They have been engaging in it long time ago. No be north?. Soon they will start breeding like guinea pigs.

9 Likes

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Shedrack777: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2021
the girl had been bangin already, so, nothing spoil cos if na for kano, na one old man go marry her and continue to chook her prick. but the boy, damn! i'm lost for words

1 Like

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Nonexisting: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2021
insidelife22:

then you are one of em.
Is it not better than marrying the young girl off to an old he-goat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Laggafin: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2021
The Atrocities the North cannot commit dosnt Exist grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Kuriosmynd: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2021
This boy don dey make sperm so?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Shukusheka(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2021
I would like to know what the basis of the wedding is - like what happened that parents of both kids agreed to put their wards into marriage. This is really crazy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Mummytoo: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2021
Who else saw the

Cut Cee

Hmmmmm

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2021
I pity the boy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by zed7: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2021
The parents or guardians should be arraigned for child abuse. This isn't even funny.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by EmperorTolson: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2021
Wonderful
Wonder shall never end
Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2021
Toto cheap die for North especially North Central u fit knack the whole angwa dash all of them belle nobody go talk or complain dem go dey hail u senior man for street

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2021
I’m not following undecided

WHAT?
Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2021
Jaba is a tribe you find them in kwoi and kachia local government areas.

What village in Jaba did this happen.

Ya Nom dora.

1 Like

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Pumpumking: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2021
EBMedia:
People have expressed outrage after photos of an underage ''couple'' were shared online, IgbereTV reports.

The boy named Julius who is said to be 11-years-old allegedly got married to a girl named Anthonia on Thursday, December 9, 2021.

A Facebook user, Bagayang Innocent Vincent who lives in Kaduna claimed the wedding held in Jaba, Kaduna State.

Bagayang wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=640661867066940&id=100033693978373

A photo of the said couple on their wedding day was also shared online, alongside photos of the calendar shared as souvenir.

Because of the age of the couple, people are calling for the parents of the children to be arrested.

https://igberetvnews.com/1408929/people-express-outrage-underage-boy-gets-married-underage-girl-photos/

WOW....this bloooooody gaddem Muslim islam people wit there chid abuse mentality........fokked up religion!!!(no oofenese) angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Lordbinsmar: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wahala grin
Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by Vicdgreat556(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
chatinent:

Nawao... Nothing person nor go see for buhari regime

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) by FuckDModz: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fear women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.