Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video (30127 Views)

Erica Mobbed By Crowd In Sierra Leone As She Breaks Down In Tears / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Post-Surgery Leg (Disturbing Photo) / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by slowice(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2021
A simple man
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by soojar(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post

These kind of news are just irrelevant ni.

What do we do with this now??
undecided

But you clicked on it. That makes it relevant
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by player007(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
newswires:

Special Security forces struggling to control the huge crowd that came to welcome Tega at the airport

It’s the (Special Security Forces) for me.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by techWriter5: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tega and her wife in Calabar.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by OdogwuToks(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Champneys: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
No be this one them fu...ck him wife for TV?
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Simplythebest: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
It seems that alot of people are jobless in this country
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Funflipper: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
weak man.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Digmygold: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
vickydevoka:

Even lesbian de get wife n husband . Lol

Yes of the same sex with none of them trying so.hard to deceive the world with their dumb lies and crocodile tears like Tega and Boma.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pumpumking:

sweeery please xan u replace that rubbish foto on yor profile? did nepa take light?i cant see yansh at tall please..please shange it quick i beg!(no oofenese) angry
Babe stop it..you are embarrassing me babe..
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by mexioni(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Govt and people of Cross River are really proud of her.... perhaps she is an example of what they are like.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Laideabdulahi: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
What kind of-fkkdd-up news is this.
Is this jobless or what
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Kdon2: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
newswires:

Special Security forces struggling to control the huge crowd that came to welcome Tega at the airport

You mean bouncers.
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Exodora: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wonder what the security men there are actually doing .
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by SATANlST: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
tega and katrina are the only people i support
Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by Sensiblerealist: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Eyin blogger blogger yi ma n dara ooo. Special Security Forces untop Tega and her husband.
Who com dey fight Boko Haram and ISWAP grin wink smiley cheesy

newswires:

Re: Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video by iyke2frankeze: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
I think she needs that kind of love. I was scared she may end her life. She has been dragged too much already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo / #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes / Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.