Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) (54968 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by TrillionBrains(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wait a sec...hollup this guy pack ring enter camp abi he buy for MAMI grin
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
toujurs:
Aboki mumu.

Slowpõke.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Jhamzy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na soldier woman dem dey propose to ooh. For civilians, you can stand. If you know you know..lol
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Administration1: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Strongbest:

Nairalanders and plenty fake stories. Too much lies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah, na lie bro, happy now?
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Foreverdope:
senior! I don meet girl wen I lash that same day & I won't lie I loved her & we still going on fine today.. No be how far na how well senior

Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0Gx9QrAaguPEKCli5kN-oA

Exactly how well...But I feel such proposal is too early...I mean you really need to know the person in a different setting from the place you met.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Pero003: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Guy na love
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Bronzedigger(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
So the corper guy actually brought a ring to the orientation camp abi dem dey sell the ring for mami market

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Gcool2(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Bros talk true joor.
How can u say u don't know if she is tall or short, dark or fair.?
lol..is it your talk??u wan fight amm??���
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Administration1:
No more comment
The comment doesn't solicit a response. it's a conclusion.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Strongbest(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Administration1:

Yeah, na lie bro, happy now?

Bros, no need sounding ironical please. I know a lie when I see one.

I caught you when you said you never slept in your assigned hostel. You were probably sleeping at the camp market with your said lover eh? grin grin grin grin

Look bro, don't even dare me with matter like this. I work with NYSC and I just even left camp.

Your claims are totally and simply not possible. Ask me and I will tell you why. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Administration1: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Strongbest:

Bros, no need sounding ironical please. I know a lie when I see one.

I caught you when you said you never slept in your assigned hostel. You were probably sleeping at the camp market with your said lover eh? grin grin grin grin

Look bro, don't even dare me with matter like this. I work with NYSC and I just even left camp.

Your claims are totally and simply not possible. Ask me and I will tell you why. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You just left Camp, and so (I am not asking you if you work with them or not) I served in the year 2015.
if you served/work in FCT, you would know that the staff hostel/assigned place of residency(I don't know if it is still there but for 2015 Batch A Stream 2, that was where it was) is close to the mosque, also it is close to where we had our SAEED classes(don't know if they still do that).
I omitted some facts deliberately to protect the lady in question cuz she is now married with 2 kids. Yes, I never slept in my assigned hostel, i can say that again. One certain MC Mackapolo was my platoon mate.

PS, i will never share a photograph, NEVER
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Wuminity(f): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Misturman:

Thunder fire love
grin grin

olaniyilukman:
That is stupid love and act of indiscipline on the part of both parties.. you derailed from your primary assignment and went ahead to search for love that don't exist..

Ahah..... Uncle be calming down. angry

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by ajumma(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
That soldier lady has been closed arrest by the Army authority
She brought a big disgrace to the service.

for just 3 weeks to proposed to military lady and in camo for that matter
no vetting of her spouse from appropriate authority ..
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by ajumma(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Munzy14:

Exactly how well...But I feel such proposal is too early...I mean you really need to know the person in a different setting from the place you met.

for just 3 weeks to proposed to military lady and in camp for that matter
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
ajumma:

for just 3 weeks to proposed to military lady and in camp for that matter
Anything can happen in UAR.. grin grin
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Walelavender(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Boss I din't serve my country in Buhari era..

My time it was #1m if u can prove it

I'm telling you what's valid when I was serving...it may not exist anymore...I really don't know for sure
Yeah... grin Heard such during my time too, but not too sure if any lucky Corper lovebirds got the #1m. Was only reacting to the #4m grin vis-à-vis this kind of economy
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wuminity:

Na love grin
IS too early
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Walelavender:

Yeah... grin Heard such during my time too, but not too sure if any lucky Corper lovebirds got the #1m. Was only reacting to the #4m grin vis-à-vis this kind of economy

4m for where
I doubt if any one will get the actual 1m this period
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by robosky02(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2021
The new levels marry all the soldiers babes

Use them intimidate police

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by mdsne(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Foreverdope:
A video is making the rounds on social media which reveals the moment a corp member proposes to a solider at Kwara NYSC camp.

According to reports, the duo met during orientation exercise in KWARA STATE NYSC Orientation Camp, Lafiagi-Share Road, 243103, Yikpata.

In the now viral video,  The corp member kneel then proposed to her and she accepted the proposal

The video has generated mixed reactions from social media users, while some wonder why such thing could happen under three weeks other said they can never marry a female soldier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mv3WtwKVNM
this corper want to settle for free kpekus and salary till he finish his service
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Newbielearner(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Holiegrail2:
This is so lovely.
But I doubt the authenticity of the lady's love. She was even shying away from the guy's hug.

I hope she isn't disciplined by the Army.
Sadly, she has been disciplined
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Myself2(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
You met in less than 3 weeks and you proposed?

Foolishness.

You see my friend, at times there are no hard and fast rules of simple mathematics formula for these things.

I know a man that met a 26 year old lady in public for the first time nearly 20 years ago, the only thing he told the lady then was hello excuse me, you are going to be my wife, to which the lady replied "you are mad" and walked off angrily. Well long story short, today they are nearly 20 years married happily to each other with children
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Myself2:

You see my friend, at times there are no hard and fast rules of simple mathematics formula for these things.

I know a man that met a 26 year old lady in public for the first time nearly 20 years ago, the only thing he told the lady then was hello excuse me, you are going to be my wife, to which the lady replied "you are mad" and walked off angrily. Well long story short, today they are nearly 20 years married happily to each other with children

You're right but to a reasonable extent, it's not ideal to jump into things prematurely.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Olayemudia: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Administration1:
Love is a beautiful thing...let me tell you guys my story.......I served in the FCT,

On the day I reported to Camp, I had some issues that need clarification from my Dean of Student Affairs. The clarification came late that 1st day, but registration for that day had finished, which means no bed space, no white and white...

Downcasted, I strolled to where I will not think of this world again till the next day.... Mammy market, lol and behold I came across this beautiful girl, we started talking and within a few minutes we were laughing and holding hands like we had known each other for like 3 years. She eventually revealed herself to be a Staff of the NYSC, ICT department...
long story cut short, I never slept in my assigned hostel for the remainder of the 2 weeks 6 days....

Where you sleep? Fornication no go kee una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.