Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? (10275 Views)

See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Bankers, Which Banks Have The Best Interest Rate Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by deco2come: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2011
Which Nigeria banks have the best online banking system. Below is the features I am looking for

1.) Ability to transfer money from one bank account to another bank account e.g UBA to Zenith.
2.) Instant alert of any transaction coming in or going out(within my account).
3.) Ability to see all the people that has paid into your account. Detailing the date of payment, payee name, bank branch.
4.) Ability to make an international transaction. E.g sending money from your Account(Nigeria) to another account(Uk)
5.) Free or low transaction commission
6.) Ability to see all your withdrawal details
7.) Phone banking is a plus

Looking forward to your answers. It would be nice if you share your experience with any of the banks mentionedThank
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by ebuka247: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
@poster You can use Grantee Trust Bank. With them all the services you mention is available.

There website is www.gtbank.com
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by enomakos(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
gtbank is what you are looking for
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by dare0834(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
Can you send money outside the country using GTB online?
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by funlover1(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2011
ojokoro community bank
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by omolasgidi(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2011
Intercontinental is also good. I run a gtb account also but I prefer using intercontinental.bureaucracy there is easier than GTB.
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by shanda(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2011
You can do all that wth your GTBank account. Yes, you can initiate foreign funds transfer from the comfort of your home, confirm your cheques, stop cheques and so many other feature. All the services are available on their internet banking platform free of charge. The best part is that you can add the features that you want and also remove those u don't need without going into any banking hall.
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by nairaexc: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2011
for sure no other bank provides the best internet banking except gtbank. Am proud using their services. NAIRA EXCHANGE SERVICES
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by nkem123(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2011
GTB is the name of the bank,you wil get all these listed above at gtb
take care bro.
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2011
Gtb is definitely the bank, the only thing I do not like about them now is their refusal to issue dollar debit cards, instead they want the naira mastercard to be used.
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2011
Oceanic is the bomb.just visit www.oceanicbank.com and see the info.
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by dydroy: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2011
blink182:

Gtb is definitely the bank, the only thing I do not like about them now is their refusal to issue dollar debit cards, instead they want the naira mastercard to be used.

Oh really! is this a new rule for fresh requests?
I say so because i got mine late last year.
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2011
dy_droy:

Oh really! is this a new rule for fresh requests?
I say so because i got mine late last year.
My friend has too, its definitely new. I'll wait and re apply may be next year.
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by bakenda(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2011
[size=15pt]G [/size][size=15pt] T[/size] [size=15pt]B[/size]
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by angela992: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
The Relevance of Internal Control in E-Banking System

E-banking helps bank to increase speed, shorten processing period, improve the flexibility of business transaction and reduce cost associated with having personnel serve customers physically. In order to enable the E-banking system is to make optimum usage of limited human resources, internal control system and their procedures measure policies must be established...

http://www.scharticles.com/relevance-of-internal-control-in-e-banking-system/
Re: Which Nigerian Banks Have The Best Online Banking System? by NaijaPress: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2020
The Nigerian Banking Environment - Banking in most African countries especially in Nigeria engages in all forms of banking business including saving account, current accounts and domiciliary accounts.....

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / Why Is Africa Not Developing? / How Does One Start A Beer Distribution Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.