Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women (7987 Views)

These Fulani Men Are No Bandits But Land Grabbers / Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos / 247 Fulani Women To Get N20,000 Grants From Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by GuyWise101(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

In all we do, we must remember to help people irrespective of their tribe or religion, saw these Fulani women hungry and stranded and I bought them some food.

Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that taketh.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
You didn't Bleep any?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by AuntyVanessa1(f): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
shocked

Giving them something is not bad o, infact I appreciate your good gesture. But can they do the same for you? I doubt the can do it to a Kafir or infidel like you.

61 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by AuntyVanessa1(f): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nice bt these guys see the poverty and hunger as a culture not a problem.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Lastmankc(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Must you praise yourself? while can't you do something in secret?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by amzee(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Show us a video evidence not this random pic you picked from the internet

7 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
How do you know they were fulani?
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Leverage2021: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
How do you know they were fulani?
lnstead of you to be grateful he helped your hungry people

As if we don't have them numerous at various junctions in the south begging

Op, sha be careful cos their husbands fit dey one side and dagger you for having a pass at their women

E no dey hard Muslims do

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
GuyWise101:

In all we do, we must remember to help people irrespective of their tribe or religion, saw these Fulani women hungry and stranded and I bought them some food.

Help keep the lion alive and see your people die in their hands later.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by PrinceOfLagos: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wicked set of people

From their small to big all heartless

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Leverage2021: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
shocked

Giving them something is not bad o, infact I appreciate your good gesture. But can they do the same for you? I doubt the can do it to a Kaffir like you.
make our good nor kill us o

Them dey use many things ambush people while traveling

Same women go give am up if e set

14 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Nicepoker(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
But majority of their men won't hesitate to kill another human being.

15 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Mide1data: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
HOLY SHIT

You gave them money, no need to publicise it. The ones in IB(men, Hausas'), if you give the akara, they will ask for money 4 water. If you give them raw meat, they will ask 4 money 4 pepper, and money to cook it. And they are everywhere in the south.
4 me I don't see a difference between them and fulanis.
Feel free to hit the Like button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

3 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by freeborn02: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
shocked

Giving them something is not bad o, infact I appreciate your good gesture. But can they do the same for you? I doubt the can do it to a Kafir or infidel like you.

You've changed monicker?
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Depressed101: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Their wives are in the city begging for alms while their husbands lay ambush to those who help their wives to kill and maim them, I stopped helping them when I reasoned it that

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by AuntyVanessa1(f): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
freeborn02:

You've changed monicker?

Got banned

2 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by flames007(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
shocked

That's very true sha. But still I think one should just do good without having caring if it would ever be reciprocated. As a rule, just do your own and expect nothing in return.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
I can confidently write it down that most of the moniker writing bad comments are IGBOs.

If we call them out for their hateful comments and behaviors, the next thing you hear is accusations of tribalism.

Here our Easterners begging on the road side

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by slimfit1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why are you telling us if you want to help do it without broadcasting it abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by freeborn02: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:

Got banned

Oh ok.
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Leverage2021: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I can confidently write it down that most of the moniker writing bad comments are IGBOs.

If we call them out for their hateful comments and behaviors, the next thing you hear is accusations of tribalism.

At least Na their region dem for beg

Mention one junction in south that doesn't have northern ambassadors with plate begging

Mention any other culture in the world outside north where children are born with plates in their hands ransacking dust bin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by MufasaLion: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
None of my business. I don't give beggars money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by itsme01: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
shocked

Forget the new narratives caused by nepotistic Buhari, Northerners and Fulanis help others freely when they have encounters... Fulanis are even among the least religious among Northerners
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
shocked

Keep quiet
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by orisa37: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thou shall not commit Rape.
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by pointblank247(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
shocked

he did it for God naa
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by player007(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
GuyWise101:

You should have kept your mouth shut.
You would have gotten a greater reward.

1 Like

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Lordbinsmar: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fulani people are wicked oo.

Helping them is like helping the devil him self.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Looks like a church service in progress tongue
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by gulfer: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Egungun be careful na express you dey go... Their bandit husbands are close by lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
GuyWise101:

So why you dey tell us?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Irresponsible Journalism: Who Would Call The Tribune To Order / ANPP Declares Support For State Of Emergency / Today Is Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Birthday. Wish Him Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.